Empires Adventures

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigTeef, May 6, 2013.

1. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

While retreating sing it's friday from R.Black.

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Kinky!

3. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

You lung at the squirrels with your stick and hoping your specialty in explosives come in handy.

As you lung in mid air in a classic kung fu moive style and the squirrels come flying towards you with a mean grimace.

You go in a stabbing motion with your stick and then when you try to strike your stick impudently breaks in half.

"Fucking developers" you mumbled to your self as your trying to over power a cubic fuckton of rabid squirrels mauling at your arms and legs.

You decide to start rolling on the ground hopefully squishing the ones attached to your chest and back, and applying as much weight to both areas.

"QQQUYUYYYYUUIUIKK sqqqueeark" you heard the squirrel king squaking.
    You don't know Chinese.

Additional supply depots required.

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

We do not surrender to squirrels! Hold the line!

5. BigTeef

"MEN WHO DO NOT SERVE, DIE ON THE WIRE!"
    You shout at the top of your lungs, you jump up and start spinning in a circle with your arms extended and fast enough for every critter to start flying off you at your amazing speed.

After spinning so much you stop and stagger for a minute, you shake it off and do a front flip and a side kick towards the king, you extend your arm and form a pointing motion with your hand with your erect index finger, stabbing it in the direction of the king.

"THE BIG TIME PLAYER HERE!!." You yell arrogantly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  6. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Rethink extended finger, squirrel kings are known for biting those clean off.
    Examine surroundings.

7. BigTeef

The tree is behind you where you found the stick and littered around you are squirrel corpses, about 3 feet from you is the squirrel king with the sun shining off his crown. Reflecting its awesome light.

To the right of you is your stick broken in two, laying depressingly on top of the grass. To your left is the corpse pile where you were rolling on top of the grass. There does not seem to be anything useful, you retract your arm and form your hand into fist and go into a fighting stance. Keeping your eyes focused on the squirrel king.

8. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Throw dirt into the squirrel kings eyes and snatch the crown.

9. BigTeef

You hear a faint voice in the distance.
    "EYES GO FOR THE EYES!!!"

You smirk and tell the squirrel king, "Now you see me now you can GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Howling at him in a furry of sounds and consistence speech.

You crouch down in a quick manner and dig your hand against the ground, you grab a handful of dirt and mush it a little in your hands to make it more powdery.

You lurch upwards like a rising viper and dash forward towards the squirrel king and then toss the dirt into his eyes.
    You also grab an extra clump of dirt to and shove it deep in his face make sure he is temporarily blinded.

After the squirrel is squawking in confusion and pain you snatch the crown while he is clutching his eyes, then place it on top of your head.

10. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Command squirrels to bow before their new leader, hoping that their society is the kind where leaders are replaced by the ones who killed them and not the kind where killing their leaders (and a bunch of said leader's minions) is a capitol offense.

11. BigTeef

Invalid command, you eliminated all the squirrels in your state.

You are now a king of one squirrel.
    He plots revenge against you one day for destroying his kind and his kingdom.

You have exhausted all your actions for today would you like to save and upload to a cloud service?
    (due to a lack of inactivity I will say yes)

Game saved to slot 1

12. BigTeef

END OF DAY 2

Discuss

13. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I feel like maybe killing all the squirrels will have profound ecological and legal implications for Wayne.

14. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

wat 6char

15. BigTeef

This is probably the most creative and horrendous thing I have done in months.
    The reason why everything is retarded is because im doing what I would do in those situations given these choices.

Then I started having fun with it when I got the idea to give everyone voices.
    Going to try to rationalize every choice given, especially the ones that don't make sense.

16. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Well it certainly is horrendous. And here I thought we were going to investigate the world beyond the wall.

North, of course.

17. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

It's quite amusing but i'm disappointed that i couldn't use Charisma on the squirrel king. We could have talked him into becoming our side kick.

18. BigTeef

If you wanted to suduce the squirrel king, you should of said "suduce the squirrel king."

I don't mind the comments during the game, but if you want it to be an action you need to phrase it.

19. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

leisure suit larry - Empires edition? I like :)

We should loot the shit out of the hood and then proceed north and maybe build b2 ref.

Awesome adventure so far.

20. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Yeah we need to find a calculator and turret the squirrel king. Or at least find a calculator.