Vicki banned Spike

Discussion in 'General' started by Paradox, Aug 31, 2012.

1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I guess you didn't read my posts.
    Don't let paradox get away with lying and you swearing to it, it makes you look as bad as him.
    and if you or paradox are going to accuse me of something you better back it up with facts and proof.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I usually approve of everything that vicki does. Even in this case I approve. Its just my unasked for 2 ¢.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Thank you I appreciate it and I appreciate all that posted understanding my decision and backing it up.

It just gauls me that someone can make a thread based on pure fiction and the moderators don't seem to care about the validity or integrity of the thread that paradox started. It is obvious he titled it to get a rise out of the community and to start drama and I have to spend time explaining A total waste of time and space.
    At the very least the title should be changed to Vicki Perma Banned Spike, I would have no problem with responding and explaining to a thread with that title at least it would be an accurate thread.

4. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

OP might be a faggot but he didn't brake any forum rules.

Steve might not rage like Spike does but he is still damaging other people's fun with his attitude. Exactly because he is usually calm, people don't realise when he is talking shit and yes, he does talk a lot of shit. Eth0 doesn't ruin games, perhaps sometimes because people like to sit in spec with him but that's not his fault.
    With Eth0 if a team starts losing he quits to spec without a word and criticises his team for being stupid/incompetent/whatever, while these are the signs of a sour loser at least he keeps it to spec and we can have a laugh at him if we manage to win anyway, hell, people start to fight harder just to prove him wrong. Steve on the other hand... he spends the first quarter of the game doing nothing but walling all the while talking about something unrelated then when he finally finishes and starts being productive he complains about every possible thing destroying the morale. Building placements, research, tactics. He just has to give his negative opinion because he thinks he knows better. He does not. I don't really feel like talking about his admining, I'm still butthurt at him for banning me for a really stupid reason.

Please read trough THIS thread starting with "Neo Daedalus"'s post on page 16, people talk a lot about this over there.
    But really, If Steve and Eth0 were such saints people wouldn't dislike them, it doesn't get more complicated than that.

Of course, this is all just my opinion, I might be wrong.

5. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Am I on the right forums? :/

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I never meant to say steve and ethos are saints. and yes I agree about steve uk being negative, I have talked to him many times about it and I thought he has toned it down a bit but it is obvious he needs to tone it down alot more from the link you sent me.
    But I also need to be told so I can do something about it.

As far as Ethos goes, If he is flaming players in game and no one tells me about it how can I do something about something I am not aware of.
    I know people don't like to tell on others, but if you are coming out in public in a public forum at least send me the link or tell me about what's going on.

Those who play on VIPER know by now know I will back the players if they have a legitmate complaint. I have changed VIPER so many times based on the players suggestions and complaints and removed admins as well.

All I ask is to be kept informed whether it be admin abuse, or map suggestions etc etc.

7. recon

recon SM Support Dev

And this thread hasn't been locked because...?

(I know we like drama on the forums, but really, this isn't even good drama. It's missing BSID, JPL, stacking, exploiting, and actual ban sprees.)

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Exactly btw recon I always appreciated you I hope you know that.

9. RetroFade

RetroFade Member

Thread so not worth it.

10. SwiftPoo

SwiftPoo Member

The Paradox has spoken.

11. recon

recon SM Support Dev

No, no, no, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. It's administ tyrant.

Destroyer of Empires is a title reserved for devs.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Stop riding the PP swift.

This thread should be removed.

It is started on misinformation and is now just a place for degenerate back slapping and shit stirring.

13. recon

recon SM Support Dev

The thread must be completely derailed first, so...

Who likes the fact that we don't have commander targets anymore?

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I'm not adverse to their removal.
    I liked that they gave the commander an impact on the combat but I thought they were implemented very badly. Infact in one of my first posts I suggested that it would be awesome if the commander spot targets using some kind of UAV or quad rotor type thing which would give the commander some presence on the battlefield and require a bit of skill.

I still think it would be good.

15. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

How do you derail that which has no rails?

[​IMG]

16. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

SPIKE had it coming. The second he said "Lawliet, you suck, stop playing", I knew he wasn't my problem anymore. I was RUSTY. I'm not Herbie when not playing the game makes me a better player.

Paradox should be permabanned (fucking stacking shithole, he makes it look so obvious; learn to stack when no one is looking; you're a disgrace to stackers)

I should be permabanned. I like to be racist. It is who I am. Craig went way too easy on me. Plus I only command when my team is stacked.

Recon, I still don't like you. All I can say about you is you don't suck at administrating idiots. (that time you switched the map to your preference really ticked me off).

Trickster, you should really play MvM with the other EPICs. They are way better and don't tell everyone what to do (Slade thinks pyro is so pro)

A-z-K, you're a really chill guy. You should like add

BlakkCooper was probably the most racist person in the community.

#closethread
    #yoloswag

17. craig.gates

craig.gates Member

[​IMG]

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I think we can call this a successful thread if someone just takes away Steve's mapchanging powers. Let him continue making horrible decisions, but don't let him kill servers any more than he already has.

Also yeah, them targets are going to be really fucking annoying.

19. craig.gates

craig.gates Member

I like the triangle warning above those cookies, it makes them more appealing.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Now that I am made aware of the issues steve is causing I will speak with him, I know he is a good person despite how he comes off so negative in the server and that mcv thing. As for the map changing issue this is the first I have heard of it. Let me know exactly what you are referring to so I can go over that with him as well. Is he changing maps w/o a vote? etc.
    Be best if you pm me on steam or post in VIPERS forums