UK rage against "young people" ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REX, Feb 13, 2008.

1. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Will your daddy make me a Jekotian Light tank? Please?

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I agree with this...non-integration only occurs when people coming to the country want to impose their own system on the country. It's not about reviling people who are different, it's about people rejecting the society that they move to - that's the detrimental thing. Anyone emigrating to the country should be given the exact same benefits the country offers to it's own people...generally nothing more and certainly nothing less (asylum seekers are different...they've typically got nothing and so need more help).

The problem in the UK with nationalism is there seems to be a divide. While for some reason the goverment are bending backwards to accomodate some things that shouldn't be accomodated (an example of this is polygamy, but i'm not sure if it's a good one), they have succeeded in spawning a mostly bigoted national party - the BNP, which really seems to be a magnet for ethnicity hatred.

3. REX

REX Member

We did state earlier that we dont have a problem with most immigrants. I can tolerate a lot, but just not the flag burning fags.

The ones I cant stand are a big part of the muslims. I simply cant be politically correct about that. through my years especially in school I have been threatened with knives and often bodily harm. They are untouchable because they stick together like gangs. If you punch one guy they all become your enemy. On my school they had an automatic phone thing so they could get a good 40+ people in no time. I saw it happen several times. That made them so confident that even the weakest of them would bully anyone they wanted to. Even small kids would spit after me from the upper levels of the school.

Even visiting the more moderate ones seemed so strange the way the women had no say and I seemed prohibited from communicating with them.

When the mother of the family clearly doesn't know a word of danish after some 20+ years that just seems wrong. They also have a habit of sending their children back home to coranschool to become real muslims. Believe me when they come back from that they are broken. I was stunned the other day when I saw a government initiative to teach the women how to drive a bicycle, until I remembered that they are not normally allowed to do that.

Seeing them ganging up on the police and destroying the city festival didn't help my opinion on them. Also seeing 2 people fleeing past me, only to hear in the news that they were being hunted and brutally shot down by their own family, is also bad.

There was one day were I was pissed of very bad. several thousand of their "priest" guys got together at the Copenhagen city square and yelled all day long for Sharia Law.

Well maybe that would be a good thing.... I could get me some Wifes to do everything.... maybe attend a stoning every now and then :headshot: becoming a murderer without any consequence. I could also do some honor killing if the females in my family doesnt marry the right people or behave the right way.
    Hmmm maybe I could even customize the wifes by giving them names/tattoos/funny hats. Uhh maybe have a collection of boobs ranging from natural to over the top:p. I could have a team digging for gold or whatever ^^. Hmmm and if they are allowed to vote, then YAY I would have a lot of votes.

Now back to hating the children..... noisy stupid kids with their hipedihop music and big baggy pants.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

That sounds like a hell zone REX. Muslims are not supposed to act like that, and I can't see why soo many take free license from what the Qu'ran's main teaching blatantly is - live in harmony. It's pretty blasphemous of them really, and it just ain't right.

5. REX

REX Member

well luckily I live about 9km from that zone. Its just that the towns schools are there. These things are just some of the stuff that happened over my 6 years there. So it didnt happen every day, but when it did it was unpleasant to say the least. The thing is that the blocks around that area is almost only inhabited by muslims. Thereby it became a ghetto. It is amassing to see all the satellite dishes as every apartment there has one. They dont watch danish TV they all have the Aljazeera channel and whatnot.

I myself never got hurt badly. I mainly observed these things. Often the trouble makers starts out with the phrase DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! (using a wrong form of one of our words for a). But if one of them are from your class or know you from some other activity and recognize you, they suddenly become friendly...... most of the time.
    Once they started liking me more because I didnt tell the teacher who attacked me when she asked. One side of my face looked like I had been attacked by someone with a piece of sandpaper. But it was Ali from my class who smacked a hand full of sharp ice into my face.

He came over and shook my hand and said thanks and blablabla. The truth was that I was angry to the point where I had almost decided to kick him through a panorama glass window in the next recess when he went by it, as it was not the first time he had been such and ass. It was a close call for both of us.

Warning this portion might not make sense to you, but I am too lazy to change it
    Oh yeah about the pray breaks that is not fair at all. Yes the exams at the end of the year are just the same. But at my school you would not be allowed to have more than 10% absence from any of the classes.

There was this autistic guy in the class above me and early in the year he was told that he had to retake second year and that way he got in my class. Now he had far better grades than a lot of the other people that they let pass.
    Ok so you can just attend classes, but even getting there 5 min late would sometimes get you marked as absent and not taking the class serious also led to several people getting marked as absent. We also had keycards that was used to check in and out every day. 5 min late = absent from the first hour.

My math teacher would do that sometimes. Especially a few times where she found out that a few people were making homework instead of testing whatever new methods she had just explained and so on.

That was the reason why they never told anyone about the praying room as those 2 things contradicted each other. It would be impossible to pray and attend all the classes which =instant failure for other students. Smaller classes such as structural engineering calculations class was only 2 hours per week. You simply cant stay away from those.

I thought that if you could pass at the end of the year why should it matter ?. But that was not what the teachers meant.

One girl went far over the limit in my class when she retook the 3rd year and she insisted to take the exams and she even got a letter from the educational government department to the school, saying that they should take considerations to blablabla her problems. The teachers had to agree, but my math teacher said she had to pay for the examination and that it would be a full test ranging in everything in every single book and type of assignments.

She then added new strange projects to make sure that if she didn't attend the last 3 months she would not have them for the examination process and autofail. She did fail and there was a reform the year after I started, so she could not try again without moving 400km away for a pickup class or taking all 3 years all over again. One of the reasons why I did make an effort :) failure was not an option and I actually ended up second highest average in my class.

But she was a special case since she should have been permanently expelled the year before for cheating on her major exams project. But she had family in the schools top.

Uhmmm not sure what I said and some of that may be irrelevant. My point is that our system in our High school I guess (the step before university) doesnt allow people to not attend classes.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  6. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

It's the same thing here, it's like they all get a package which contains info on how to live in other countries, complete with satellite dish and a list of words to use in certain situations.

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Trust me, that phrase is universal with trouble makers, no matter what creed.

I don't really understand much of your post. I know that we had people leaving lessons to go to music lessons for 20-25 mins or so, which was never a problem. I can't really see how your school works, sounds a bit confusing tbh. People who miss work due to prayer have to catch up on it, that's all there is to it.

The t.v. thing I don't really get - people are allowed to watch what they want aren't they? I'm sure if you had Japanese people watching "the anime channel" then you wouldn't even mention it.

8. REX

REX Member

Yes that was a very long and strange post.

Ok at my school you simply failed if you didnt attend 10% of any class.
    Teachers would not accept people leaving and not hearing all that was said. There would be no such thing as catching up to what they said by reading books. Manny of them was old engineers of some sort. This was done and have been done here in ages to ensure theres no goofing around and it works to some degree especially when a warning note is given. Get serious or get out.

My point was I guess that If I had left classes several times every day I would have failed and be forced to either move 400km away, restart my education or give up and drop out.
    It would be unfair if others were allowed to not attend the classes and have a different set of rules.

And the Aljazeera comment that was just to tell that it really is a ghetto. They can watch whatever they want, but they just made an isolated version of home. It also makes them miss stuff. Like the danish version of what happened when the muhammed drawings were first published. One of their "priest" guys took those pictures and several other fake out of context pictures, that was never printed, down to some Islamic country and started it all. One of them was just a picture of some random guy in a pig costume.

9. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

That seems like one messed up faculty you got there; if I had something like that in one of my schools I would be up at arms; I almsot called the news channel at my Highschool when a principle decided to "Look over" and incident involving a friend of mine; who got punched in the face by a guy; and in return he didn't do anything (And my friend is not a whimp; if he wanted to he could have snapped the guy in two). The "Puncher" was back in class the next day, with my friend being bitched at ( As in sitting in detention and never getting any appoligy of any sort). The media here would dig something like this and if spun properly wieved with "Increasing school violence" they would eat it up (It was a perioud of time where the media was making a big deal over any small "Physical" incident in a school.

Again I am going to use my father as an example; he rents and watches Russian videos; the TV in his house is blasting Russian. What does that make him?

Seems like most of the problems you mention there can easily be fixed by tightning the rules in one spot (The bullies, and "gang like activity" need to be stomped down with an Iron foot, justified by "Gang Activity" it was done here many times) and in other terms relaxed: They need a space to pray? Give it to them, and tell them where it is and allow them to pray normaly; and for the big "Activists" out there; shut them up for a little bit, and the result will be this:

The people will no longer have anything to complain about, their religion is accomidated, they can follow it however they want (Within the law of the country they are in; no religion is above laws and conventions). Since the people shouting at them are "gone" they can no longer say "People don't like us so we have to stick together", and they will tone down. Facilitate movement of people and they will quiet down. So next time they want to start bitching about something; they won't have anything to bitch about, simple...

Now for the messed up types, the ones burning flags and shouting random crap, lobbying wierd laws. Who cares? You live in a capitalist democracy, they are a minority; so they will never actualy get any strong seating within parlament or influence parties enough (So in short, all bark no bite), and if they put it upon themselves to create their own markets and industry within the country they immigrated; well, congratulations, they just integrated into the capitalist system, and as a result; they strengthened that countries economy as well...

Religious extremesim (Or whatever): I said previously that no faith is above the set laws and conventions (Sure there are cases where the laws in place are question, but since in this context we are talking about a developed country this doesn't apply) So if you have to kill your wife; because it is the honrable thing to do, by all means, just beware of the concequences of doing so, jail time or death sentance; what ever the local justice system decided. If you use religion as a shield; I call bullshit. No religion on Earth, and I mean No proper religion teaches things like killing no matter for what. Every religion on Earth dictates that you get along with your neighbours, otherwise you end up burning eachothers homes and live in the mud as a result.

So; if actions justified by religion go outside the law, then throw the bastards in jail; I don't give a shit what a moldy book says in some temple, you broke the law that was created by a society and kept up to date in the modern context; if you break that, you are judged by that here not by a book or faith. Here on Earth your are judged by your fellow men (I use the term men to describe the human species; man kind as an example; I dont give a shit what the feminists say, it is a term born long time ago, don't twist it to seem like it is something it is not). After you die; well then you are judged by whatever god you belive and again I restate that no religion ever said "Blow yourself up in wonderland and get free virgins in heaven" what kind of a sick mind distorts faith like that? Sure it might have said something along the lines of "Die for your god and recieve his gratitute" but, doesn't killing other people fall under the jurisdiction of one of the heaviest sins? No matter what it was for? If anything dieing for your god makes more sense if you look at Ghandi; where he would have rather died himslef rather then hurt someone else, that is how it should be; not blowing yourself up...

Recap/Short version:

Allow people to move, that means fufil their need to practice religion and shut the people up alienting the communit in question, if you do that; they will do exactly what the people yelling wanted. (I don't like it when someone else says: Hey Do this NOW!. Even if it makes sense...)

Extremists wanting something? Hell they are minority within a minority; most people are just apathetic, they will never gain enough support; even if they form their own party; all bark no bite... And if they take things into their own hands; and start building their own things; congratulations they just integrated into the capitalist system without you doing anything...

Contrary to popular belief religion is not above the law, religion is not the law. You break the law, you go to jail; you can get to hell/heaven whatever later; but while your ass is here, you are judged by your fellow men..

No sane religions allow for the killing of your fellow men no matter the cause, infact it is one of the sins; in some religions suicide is also a sin, so even if it is "Good" to die in the name of your god; you are commiting 2 sins for 1 "Approval" so... Railway to whatever hell you belivie in?.

edit: Spelling mistakes and such...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  10. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

Yay Shinzon!

I read most of it, and it seemed sensible!

You get a yay!

11. REX

REX Member

Ok I mixed it up a bit there. In the 6 year period all the bad things with immigrants happened during 8th 9th and I chose to also take 10th. Thats our mandatory school that goes till 9th grade and that is a very violent environment. It is ignored because it is only "kids", but I have seen some bad things. one example is a "poling" you find a pole and 4 people grab the arms and legs and BAM their crotch is slam into it:beaten_nf:. Bullying and slugging it out is very normal during those years.

Then I went to one of our versions of High school. The HTX Higer Technical Exam. There was almost no immigrants there. Even though it was only across the road from the old school. They mostly do so bad in mandatory school that they cant get in. The school had several other educations in the same building and over all there was maybe 20 immigrants out of 900 people there. During these 3 years all the bad things I observed was outside the school and in town.

No one was allowed to punch anyone there. One guy from my class got really pissed during a lesson and threatened another one that made a comment. He got a letter the same day and I didnt see him again.

Some of my best friends in school were immigrants. I especially liked the Grüber family from germany. In all the years I never really understood what his father said because of the heavy accent. But they just seemed happy and friendly. His father was a giant man and he had a job as a demolition guy :).

The thing is I just dont like how they are pushing us around. We have made many considerations and special exceptions. Sharia loans, the multi wife exception. They were allowed to make mosks and have several areas of their holy ground. Also our butchering factories are doing the halal thing cutting the animals throat and letting it bleed out.

I remember once were they said that using the Danish flag in the sommer at those tiny garden houses we have was wrong. Even some of the soft politicians agreed. Yes seeing several hundred giant red flags with a white cross in the summer can make an impression on you, but WTF makes them think they can decide that.

Also lately some other politician said that their praying towers were a better way to call in the people to pray than our traditional church bells.

Also recently there was that dutch bank that decided to not give out piggy banks anymore and change the piggy bank logo to please the muslims.

Being polite and happy, showing some consideration is a nice thing. But I dont see them appreciating any of it. They just keep on going pushing for more. I bet if we still had our believes in the old Scandinavian gods we would get some damn respect. Like if most male here had long hair and braided beards and strange viking tattoos all over, then we would get some respect and be seen as a minority by the world. But no we are just white people of the west with no culture.

Ok about religion I know this is a touchy subject but I will go there anyway. I know most moderate people go with the nice version about no killing and living happily. Now I had 2 years of mandatory Christianity classes. I have read many of the stories in the bible and that thing is a huge bloodbath. It is very easy to read it as no killing good people who believes in it and death to all unbelievers.

A quick search got me this. I know this site is biased towards showing it as violent. But I do think all the quotes are real.
    http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible3.htm
    I myself clearly remember something about going into the hills, killing the unbelievers and burning everything. But it was a long time ago. We discussed other religions and I Muhammed seemed to be a warlord and had similar very violent tales about beheadings and other fun stuff.

I am of course an unbeliever. I see many of these religions as death religions. A system of control were your reward is only given in death were you cannot come back and complain. All bad things that happening to you are explained as tests, just keep praying.
    To me this just seems like an ancient, but brilliant type of control tool. GOD WILLS IT.

I do like some of the peacefull religions. I like the Shinto stuff. But I have never believed that there was a god or gods.

In school even in the 2nd grade I was the one who answered the question: what do you think happens when you die? with. Have you ever been in a dark room with only the TV running and then shut if off ?. I could proberly go on for several pages why I dont believe but im getting bored with writing this.

12. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Fair enough; about the bible thing, but again; is it not a sin to kill? Looks like the bible was manupulated during the centuries to justify diffrent atrocities...

The thing about bullying; Seems like someone needs to crack down on it and pay attention (Usualy the teachers are the ones doing it; but if the are apathetic pricks, then maybe the should not be teaching in the first place...

I don't see why this is turning into such a big problem in many contries. Look at Toronto; the place is a freaking cultural soup; if I want I can eat Chineese, then Indian and finish my day with some KFC. People here are calm towards eachother; some one must be doing something right somewhere...

If I look at my politics class; My professor is 2nd Generation Canadian with an Indian background, and the class has everyone from every corner of the world. Now I know this is not the case everywhere; but everyone gets along (Could be because it is a University, and the really crazy types didn't make it) but even if thats the case, things should still be crazy, but they are not... Toronto is a social experiment that the world should bother looking at, because sooner or later every city in the world is going to turn the same, and building walls is not an option...

About god; How I love theese debates :p

If a programmer creates a program that can duplicate sections of code; but cannot write new code. Doesn't that make you technicaly a "God"? The program is not aware of your existance, you are outside it's perception, and the only time it would "feel" anything is if you decided to change the program code...

In the modern world; what is god? Well god could be outside our perception; just like radio waves, we can't see them, but it doesn't mean they are not there. Why are two particles attracted to eachother? Why does the flow of electrons facilitate charge? There are no "Strings" pulling at eachother, there is just some invisble "Magic" force that attracts them; The Universe works at a preset law, and everything is governed by those laws (Some would argue those laws change as the galaxy grew).

Our brains are based upon electric charges, some say tesla found a connection between the charges in our brains and the ones in the atmosphere; and that is why he destroyed some if his works; as supposedly by knowing this you could influence people on such a large scale, and they would never know it. When we die what happens? Stricly in medical terms the body stops sending those electric pulses; but what happens to them? as they are just energy they dissapate into the enviournment and diffuse through out the planet. Can you say that is the soul? And then can't you say that our planet houses the "Souls" of every person that ever lived? Expanding upon Tesla, then wouldn't you say that on some level we humans have some collective mind? And then you can argue that god is that collective mind...

[/rant] Theese posts keep turning out larger then I expect them to be...

13. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

We almost had it like Toronto, but then it went the wrong way a little. When I talk about how things are here, I mean by those kinds of standards, not Rex's "living in a hellhole" kind of thing. Sounds like you're just in a bad area, mate :rolleyes:

14. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

I don't think it's a good idea to allow them to build their mosks (or whatever you call it), if we can't build any churches in their own country. It just doesn't feels right.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  15. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

freedom of speech
    freedom of belief
    protection from violence and mobs

some cultures don't have them.

does that make our culture better than theirs? in my opinion hell yes.

16. REX

REX Member

Its not that I live in a really bad area. Its that these areas are in most major cities here. The worst being a few areas in Copenhagen. Hmmm especially Ishøj I think, Thats also where our version of the FBI arrested some bomb making people last year.

Even 9 km from the city center where I live there is a few families. Our street sign have been fucked up and put back up with strips. The bus stop has graffiti on it. The back wall says F U in huge letters and this is no joke the bench says "fuck Simmon dead". The busstop sign have been crossed over with red paint. On the side of the bus stop there is a piece of paper and the grammer is SO fing bad that I dont even have any clue what it is about and it is in danish. Im also quite sure they are the bastards that fucked up the graveyard and almost set fire to the chapel. None of that shit used to happen before they came 2 years ago EVER in the previous 18 years I have been here in this tiny town with less than 500 people.

They feel a bit like greifers just in the real world. The only conclusion I can come to from all the things I have observed in my life, is that their people contains a far higher % of asshats than ours.

17. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

ban them from RL :D

or at least from being outside.

18. REX

REX Member

A minor update on the fire starting asshats. I mostly ignore them and have other crap to do than being angry at them. But we have just had our first fatality. Some lady living over a pizzeria died when it was burned down. I stated long ago that this would happen at some point.

I went to Copenhagen last tuesday and it was just as graffiti covered as always and the usual warnings of pickpockets went over the speaker systems in the trains and on the stations. I was bothered by the usual drunks that wanted spare change and some immigrant women showed me a picture of "her" dying child who of course needed money for surgery. I saw smoke columns and apparently some campers had been torched.

We just ended our financial plan for this year and about 20 million dollars have been put down for a "security package". We will get increased camera surveillance, anti gang stuff and the police will get to buy whatever they think they need to handle these situations, water canon vehicles and other stuff. It is a tiny tiny part of our finances, but that really show something about bad these trouble makers are. We have never needed this equipment before they got here. Our own riots never used to get any worse than maybe burning barricades, throwing bricks and fireworks.

Also there was a bit of a lol moment today when I saw Afghans burning the danish flag on TV. They clearly made the flags, but only put the cross on one side and turned the red only side towards the camera :) lol retards. I kindoff wish our flags would turn into nerve gas when you burn them>:).

Its not that it truly offends me as we rarely ever use our flag unless its someones birthday so that is what it mostly reminds me of (unless its inside our nation). People are strange if they use the flag more than that. Normally you only use the long triangle version. But since it was my birthday last Wednesday we used it and I took a picture of it and I forgot how nice it can look in the wind.
    [​IMG]

19. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Here is something you can do to REALLY piss them off:

Set up either a crusader/templar or your own countires flag somewhere; if they remember history the crusader flags are going to piss them off :)

Or do you know those graffiti stickers saying "Hello my name is <Tag>"?

Make those with your own flag and stick them all over the place...

Speaking of which... I wonder if the vadican still has the power to initiate a crusade by some wierd niche law...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  20. REX

REX Member

well our flag is everywhere just not on normal peoples flag poles. Official buildings and companies use it and of course ships and almost every supermarket store holds their birthday sale like 4 times a year, plastering their commercials and stores with them. Also one of the reasons I tend to think of it as a birthday thing.

Yesterday a terror suspect was declared not guilty even though him and his friends was found to have 20kg of high explosives while traveling in another country and they seem to have connections to some guys seen in a video with claymores and whatnot making timers and detonates:eek:.

Also some Pakistanis brought handguns to a high school party and started shooting. They didn't hit anyone but a pregnant lady was taken to the hospital.

I dread having to live in Copenhagen for the next 5 years as that is mostly where the really bad stuff happens. Some months ago some lone sharks fired an assault rifle on a guys house. The police said it was unusual and that there was no reason to fear this. Same day during the night some one emptied more than 70 shots from an smg onto an apartment complex in a random spray.

Also this weekend there is a big potential for bad shit to happen. Theres a new group here called like "anti islamification of denmark" who will do a protest and they plan to use that nice drawing.

Maybe I should get a nice jacket of some kind and merge it with a stab vest/kevlar thing.