UK rage against "young people" ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REX, Feb 13, 2008.

1. REX

REX Member

wauw everyone seems surprised here at the reaction on the reprint of the muhammed drawings. Young immigrants are setting fire everywhere, burning cars and schools. And they burned our flag in the town square.......

hmm I kindoff feel like going into town tonight with a bat and kick some ass. But they outnumber me a lot and I would probably end up killing someone.

2. Aurora

Aurora Radiating love, empathy and maternal instincts

What's Zeitgeist? Do you mean this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist,_the_Movie ?

If there was an effective method of making people voluntarily change their culture to value efficiency, health, science, courage, and collective orientation over personal orientation, I would prefer that method over authoritarianism. However, it's simply impossible without restricting the freedom of the people, hence I wouldn't object to the use of force, at all.

I'm an atheist though, I would ban religion if I had the power to do so.

Aren't the police doing anything? Oh and by the way, good news, altough it's an old article:
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6505851

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  3. REX

REX Member

The police are trying, but this night they set fire at more than 20 cities where there are NEVER any problems. It just seems so random and a lot of schools have been hit including the one I went to "south park".

Im an atheist too. I would not ban religion, but restrict it to a hobbies level. One thing that needs to be said is that religion should never ever give people any special treatment/rights. No double standards and a complete seperation of religion and state.

Having religion means that something is holy to you, but that does not make you holy or give any special rights to hurt people who disagree. They are the ones who need to convert to our ways and there should not be shown any kind of consideration to their ways. If you want to live in Scandinavia accept our rules and ways of life or go to another country with your own culture. I know I could never live where they come from.

LOL I like the Netherlands method "the Netherlands is going so far as to show prospective immigrants a video of naked women at the seaside and gay men nuzzling in a park. The premise is that anyone who is offended by these images would not be able to adapt and should not be allowed in."

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Yeah, the 3rd part. I don't have a religion so i'm not too interested in the first either. It's hard to deny some of the things here though...our freedom is being slowly stolen, and it's pretty obvious here in the UK. I'm not saying it's actually overt like they've done in the movie, but there definately is some kind of motivation towards a martial law kind of world.

I think you've just lost hope, or possibly never had any. It's not difficult to imagine that you were taught that the hard way early on in your life and now have incorporated it as an ethos. I think you just don't believe that people can do it, and I find that very sad indeed. I'd rather believe that we can make it as a race, rather than having to be whipped into doing it.

5. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

Problem is, all the violent religious and political fanatics have that attitude. They believe that their ideas are whats best for mankind, an hence are justified in the use of force.

6. REX

REX Member

Its strange its like they all saw the first few fires and thought hey I can also set fire to stuff.

Their targets seem so random. They set fire to the parkinglot full of cars outside the citys food control labs. But then that is also just outside the biggest imigrant ghetto in town.

Im getting more and more pissed off. So called citizens (shitizens) burning our damn flag, setting fire to schools. That is going to cost an insane amount of money to rebuild. If they start that shit out here they will get a surprise. I will grap my hammer out of the toolbox and it wont be pretty.

7. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

In March, a movie is coming that details "the horrors of the islam", according to an article in a newspaper. It's a dutch movie made by a politician who's been under constant protection for 3.5 years, and he says he only hates the religion, not the people that live by it.

8. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

It's a shame because I know a few Muslims and they, like most Christians, are pretty relaxed about their beliefs and keep them to themselves. But they have to put up with a minority of nutcases give them a bad name.

9. REX

REX Member

I also know a few that are nice. But sadly they are a few out of many I know and have spend years together with in school.

Theres is something about their attitude I just dont like. They often demand respect and only show it to each other. It was often like even the smallet insult gave them the right to punch someone. But at the same time they constantly spewed insults left and right... even threatening to hurt people.

I remember my old school before that there wasnt even one imigrant there. You could go into a fight knowing that you would not get a kick in the head and it would never be 10+vs 1, also no one ever had any weapons. You also knew that most would be forgotten the next day. I sadly missed doing pure fights, where you knew your oponent would not attack you the day after with his older cousins helping him out.

10. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

That is fucked up. I hate people who go psycho at the slightest provocation. I aways try to avoid fights, but I gotta say, once they start I always enjoy them. I got mugged one time and I didn't fight back, because now I got a family of my own and they could have had weapons so I can't take risks with myself anymore. But it was comical. As soon as they started kicking and punching me on the ground, I wasn't worried, because I could tell there were not try do do damage, they just wanted to subdue me to get the money. Three guys kicking and punching me I didn't even get a bruise. I've been in fights with drunk guys who really want to do damage, I'd I've been messed up pretty bad. Always had my buddies with me on those occasions though.

11. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

This is usually true, the thing Rex is talking about is more to do with people who don't want to integrate into the country they've emigrated to. I loved australia's response to that - they basically issued a statement that said "Hey, if you don't want to integrate, gtfo of the country!" Lawl...wish they did that in Britain, because it's just ridiculous when people come here and don't want to live by the laws...generates bad feelin' all round, and ends up with people wanting to smash anyone who is different.

12. REX

REX Member

These people are just far too agressive. There are plenty of others here that dont bother me. People from italy, greece and a fair amount from asia, thailand and so on. They dont demand special treatment like the others.

Its like any sign of culture have to be respected. People eating strange stuff, having special clothes. This I am sure is because this country have been a cultural wasteland in the last 1000 years when we lost the old faith in the viking gods. We dont have anything special and unique except for some food and a flat landscape. Therefore a lot of our hippies go OMG when other cultures do anything here.

In reality we are one of the smallest minorities on earth with only 5 million people speaking this strange language. If anything they should show some damn consideration to us.

Oh yeah my father told me that on his last trip, when they were using a big wire to raise a platform, an islamic guy suddenly just let go of it because it was time to pray:mad:.

13. Aurora

The sad thing is that it's not really a minority they have to worry about. The civilized themselves are the minority among muslim immigrants. The most profitable solution would be to reject multiculturalism, and force (or brainwash, if nothing else helps) all immigrants to adapt the western culture and it's values. That would ultimately be a smaller sacrifice compared to what's happening now.

Someone once said: "there are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures."

I say: "bullshit."

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Someone educate this boy, please...before he starts writing "mein kampf".

15. davee magee

davee magee Member

agreed.
    ignorant lad...
    he reminds me of this guy in the BMP party i know.
    (he's insane by the way)

16. Aurora

Countering my arguments with insults (such as the oh-so-famous, good old Nazi card) signifies that you've lost the argument, yet you stubbornly hold onto your views. While I could care less about what you said, I advise you to learn to look at things from both sides, because otherwise you'll only see those parts of reality and truth which you feel convenient to see. Mean Kampf sucked, by the way. Even the Bible had more scientific value than Mein Kampf.

I know what kind of moral values the majority of people hold in the western world, and I'm not ashamed to say my methods don't go hand-in-hand with those values... however, my justification is that my methods seek to protect and preserve western culture itself. I'm also proud to acknowledge that cultures (not referring to the people who live by them) most certainly are not equal. They are different, and some of them are very counter-productive in terms of social and economical effectiveness, and those I consider "bad" cultures. Call me crazy, but the violent ways of the majority of muslims really does signify that their cultural values aren't as healthy as they could be. The smart ones have broken themselves off those values, we should force or at least enrourage all the rest to do so as well.

Am I ignorant? I don't view myself as ignorant (though then again, who would anyways?), I try to look at every issue from the perspective of every party, and finally base my decision or judgement on what I view as the most efficient choice, or the smallest sacrifice. Yes, I'm that cold, really. I don't base my decisions on my personal feelings, at all. Am I immoral by your standards? Most likely. I probably cross your boundaries of "moral" by a mile. That does not mean I would seek to forward my personal interests; my goal is always to forward the interests of a society, and make this Earth (or at least Europe... or my own home country) a better place to live in.

I'm harsh, you're soft. That's our difference. Being polite, understanding, and tolerant is of course wise, that's open-minded behaviour. Closed-mindedness is basically refusing to acknowledge facts, and keeping information out of your head. I will listen to everyone and try to understand... but sometimes I actually have to stand up for myself, and that means my actions simply cannot reflect open-mindedness to the core. I can listen and understand differing opinions, I can listen to constructive criticism, but I'm not going to watch anyone, who conducts themselves in a way that destroys and dismantles the hard work of others, get away unpunished.

Now that you mentioned BNP; altough the BNP and it's members are far from possessing the virtues of politeness and mutual understandment, and I don't agree with all of their goals, it's be the only popular, powerful British party close to my own views, hence I would vote for them if I lived in the UK.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  17. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Oh please, i'm being insulting because I know it'll have an effect. To be perfectly frank, i'm not at all concerned by the nazi's or the attempted genocide of the Jewish race, but it does permeate every society and thus would be a good example of something you'd recognise.

You are ignorant because you know nothing about the society of muslims. You try to pontify about how you look at every issue from every perspective, but you have done that without knowing all the information. Of course your conclusion would be foolish by general standards. The reason that I consider your views to be offensive is because i've come to undestand that you are bigoted. Why don't you burn this into your brain for future reference:

People deserve to be killed on a person-by-person basis, not en-masse.

You advocate the use of force on a mass group, even if you were correct in your assumption (which you are not), you still have to judge each individual separately.

Let me put it in a way you may understand: You can't hate me for being british, but you can hate me for being a prat. Do you understand? One is a group, one is personal. Otherwise all you are being is against a group - like racism, sexism, ageism...you name it.

It's not a majority of muslims. Don't be foolish. Are you trying to say that over 1 billion people are living violent lives? Sadly you are again wrong, or this would be a fullscale war by now.

I think what you've failed to grasp is that this is just another cycle of violence in the movement of the world - the middle east did use to be an educated place, if you recall your history. Now it's a place where western people can fly their jets in, bomb the hell outta the country, and gtfo...and how did it start? The 'west'. I bet if you were on that side of the fence JJ, you would conclude that all westerners need to be "brought in line", and that's really where your argument fails...because everyone here can see that you haven't looked from both sides.

My eyes are open, yours are closed. That's the difference. In my world, everyone is human and they get judged each on their own ideals. In yours, they're just a category.

fyi, just because I don't bring my negative emotions into the forums, in game or online, does not mean I lack them...I just check them at the door. It's useful if you want to get some perspective.

18. davee magee

davee magee Member

Dont bother 'argueing' (i cant think of a word to describe your post IKLAX, it was much to adult...lol) with him, you cant win an arguement with someone who has to much time on there hands. They can write long and complicated arguements (that can run in circles, it doesnt really matter), and because you dont have the time to answer them, they think they've 'won'.

which is really a null point, because 'winning' implies (in this case), that you have persuaded someone else your arguement is correct, which is very hard (impossible) to do over the internet.

What i just said was an example of running in circles. I didnt contribute to the point (or arguement) at all.

Anyway. JJ, your point on taking an unbiased opinion is rubbish, as IKALX said, noone can see the entire picture accurately enough, or from both sides 'of the fence'

(unless you happened to be brought up in both countries that you speak of at the same time, just as an example.)

Now im going to take a wild guess and say you werent?
    Maybe that you've been personally effected but these 'uncivilised immigrants'?

Enough guessing, ive got a question aswell. How do YOU define 'uncivilised'

If i say your a racist bastard does that make me uncivilised?

how about that you need to be
    into thinking by my opinions and perspectives (no matter how limited they may be?)

Im done now, ive wasted way to much time and got drawn in to this to much, ive got stuff to do.
    Ill check back in a couple of days on this thread and probably see that you've partially quoted me (or a similiar statement belonging to someone else) in a way that suites your arguement.
    Have fun with that, and writing a long drawn out, and pointless 'comeback',

because really...you cant resist can you?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  19. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Yesterday we saw the movie Gandhi, as we did the last week, and there was a scene in which english forces move in onto an indian event where they discuss how the english treat them, and the english just gun them all down, every bullet killed a person.

20. angry hillbilly

angry hillbilly Member

Cmon guys get of of ur fucking soap boxes. You should all go to hyde park and have a good old ramble there. Crap u sound like my grandad. Look I the great hilbilly will lay it out straight for u:

1. English culture has almost dissapered because of suckup gov to imagrents and 'Ethnics and shit',
    2. Yes it is true england has got way to many immagrents,
    3. Yes it is unfair these devices and the view on kids these days (im 16 in a few months) but where have you seen the devices, I havnt seen one (yet).
    4. The reson for the view on kids is because there are alot of nasty chavs out there, the reason for it is of there parents r crap, I know a Pycolagist and he said to me that when someone does not get attention in a positive way they try and get attention in a negitive way E.G. Smashing windows...etc.
    5. English gov is the most corupt its been in over 100 years. Yes dogy dealings have always gone on but look at the 'Cash for Honours' Case where people were paying for knighthoods and the investigaion was stoped by the gov (supprise supprise:pathetic:) and the best on yet has to be the 'Saudi Arabia' corruption case where the Saudi arabian gov payed us £20million for a few euro fighter typhoons and the brit gov payed the saudi gov £7million in Bribes so they bourght the jets, guess who steped in and stoped the investiongation...BING!...CORRECT lol the very people the police were investgating the brit gov. *Facepalm :pathetic:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008