A Liar In Our Midst-Guns and Wham-o

Discussion in 'General' started by vipervicki, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

It has come to my attention guns and wham-o has been spreading lies about VIPER's admins and me.
    Guns has been recording players in game w/o their knowledge and has been doing this for years. I was just told he is doing the same recording people in someone's teamspeak.

No one has ever asked him to and he sends them to server owners including me, which I never look at or read due to knowing he just likes to stir up trouble and rat on players and admins.

He is now defending himself saying VIPER admins asked him to do this. Which is a complete lie.

He is also going around telling people I am unstable, which to me is more funny than anything else. It his pathetic attempt to undermine me and VIPER admins.

Guns is doing this because he got caught doing several things he should not have done he is trying to weasel his way out by conjuring up complete lies.
    Guns also has held a grudge against me for years because I refuse to give him admin.. He has begged me time and time again for it. I refused due to knowing the type of person he is.

The reason for this post is to try and undo any damage guns and wham-o lies may be causing to any admin or player in the community.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

lol what is this random drama i was not privy to

Why Do You Capitalise Every Word Like That Though?

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Well, this is very strange.

Isn't Viper going down, anyways? Saw your other thing and know you've wanted to do that for a long time now.

Wonder what motive is behind this.

4. Catface

Catface Member

Originally I had intended for the drama not to spill over into the forums, but I feel like I need to elaborate.

While not going into great detail as to his actions or their scope, the behaviour Vicki is describing is familiar to both me and others that have dealt with him.

As a result of that, previous incidents and a long list of complaints from various players, server owners, admins and developers in and outside of the game, Guns and Whamo has been permanently banished from this community.

While I had truly wished it would have never come to this, it is in light of both the seriousness of the offenses and his unwillingness to apologize for his behaviour, that I believe this is the only appropriate course of action.

With this I hope to close what is hopefully the last sad chapter in the history of this community, and allow us to continue working towards its future.

5. Z100000M

This is the most hastily assembled kangaroo court ive seen in my life.

6. Redskull

Redskull Member

In my experience, people who beg for mod/admin powers always turn out to be huge weirdos.

7. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I don't usually care about things like this but Guns and Whamo is/was the most cancerous person in the whole community. I have literally never seen him say a single positive thing about anything, he is/was just spreading hate and negativity even after all these years.

If you look through the "let's revive empires" steam group comments you'll see him telling people how empires is dead and everyone should just abandon it back in 2012. I don't even understand why he stuck around this long.

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I am not surprised that Guns and Whamo would do this, being a generally obnoxious person is just part of his character.

9. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

guns was the closest thing we had to a barely competent AI though

11. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Whammo

Sad to see a Whammo run out on a rail.
    No one needs to tell me how many times he's recorded me and squealed like the runt he is, but still who can throw the first stone and say they haven't stepped out of bounds in this community?

Is you is, or is you ain't his constitch-ancy?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eTSbC3neA[/YOUTUBE]

Vicki has always run Viper with tolerance, but we have lots of guys who run to her like little kids. If Whammo goes who's next?

I vote for a reprimand and some fair length ban. But not life - hell he hasn't killed anyone.

12. Posthumous

Posthumous Member

Lmfao Guns fucking shit up as always.

13. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

All of a sudden I feel like I am a newcomer because I have no idea what this is about.

My impression of him is that he's just a regular asshole.

Not that I am defending him but can the prosecutors present some solid stuff other than "He's been so negative and obnoxious, let's kick his ass out."?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  14. Z100000M

Same here, ive only seen whamo talk a bit and if i dont recall him being an excessive asshole then thats saying something.

I dont even know what the hell do you all mean by recording people. For what purpose? Black mail? Just regular proof that x did something?
    If its about admins than i dont evne see the issue, if they did some bad shit and theres proof to back it up, why is whamo to blame? Its not like viper admins were saints.
    Even then, whamo has been seeding the server for like a solid year at the very least now and playing at low pop counts. That suddenly doesnt account for shit?
    Being obnoxious and or an assole doesnt quite seem right of a reason to just perma someone and its not like its a rare trait to have in this community to begin with.
    tl;dr why make this thread if you arent going to go into detail about what has happened.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

dont you remember the new rules that came with the new mods, security? no criticism whatsoever or you are banned forever

catface gets to decide who does banishing since hes now the lead developer after being around for like a year. also guns embarrased him for recording him when he was trashing talking candles. but its not personal, its just business

16. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I admit I've been out of touch with wtf is going on in game for about 5 months, and pretty much all of 2014.

That being said... I'm somewhat taken aback... I don't remember guns being a particular thorn in the side of the community, nor any particular instance where he has been called out or been a problem before... Given the number of years he has been in the community this kind of violent step-change seems hard to understand :confused:.

17. Z100000M

Wait now hold on a fucking second, is this shit about that crap talk about candles and krenzos ip rights on district?? The one I MYSELF HAVE WITNESSED? AND YOURE SHITTING ON WHAMO FOR RECORDING THIS? I TOLD HIM TO DO SO!

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

probably other stuff too

e:
    heres the twist though: he was ALREADY RECORDING. didnt you read the topic title god damnit. HES A LIAR. IN OUR MIDST!!!!!

19. Z100000M

Than Id would be mightly interested in hearing what exactly that other stuff was since in that particular situation it was well within reason to record the faggimus maximus that was going on.

20. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

A permaban (or banish, whatever the heck that is)? That seems... excessive.

Definitely with JGF here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.