What happened to the Black Hole?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

You already have the Unicorn Paradise, except for the occasional replacement of a picture or removal of pics when there are way too much loli, it's pretty much ok for everything.

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

3. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

So, you understand some basic coding I take it. Here's something simple for you: if you don't trust Krenzo to copy/paste PMs, then why do you trust him to give you PMs with timestamps? I mean...open PHPMyAdmin, go to the table with PMs, fake an entry. If you don't trust him to copy/paste, you shouldn't trust him to give you anything.

There are chat logs posted where he tried to buy into the moderator/admin pool and get control. These same logs show him as being a bit in need of some help.

I'll say it again: someone who spams a set of people and says "I'll leave you alone when you give me _____" - you never give in. You tell them to fuck off. They're scum. And if you for a second believe him, you're pretty damn gullible.

Oh, and my dubious history? Yeah. I totally obssess over this. I totally obssess over some twats online. And you totally know me outside of this forum. Right? Wait...no, no you don't.

I don't know if you knew, but I've got something you really want and if you don't treat me right you won't get it. lol?

mrdumb?

Go back to rainbow land with that stuff.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  4. Zeke

Zeke Banned

[​IMG]

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

We must assume that the real Coffeeburrito is already dead. It's just an infected hull that is left. Bring the flamethrower.

6. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

This is part of the terrorism analogy I was referring to earlier on trolling. It can further be expanded by saying "If you gave me _____ for appeasement, I bet I can get _____ by making more threats." This is a valid reason why moderator access SHOULD NOT be given to him. (I'm preempting Coffeeburrito's answer to my previous post :p )

Regardless of whether ******* is a democratic revolutionary, mentally-ill loon, or a shallow troll, the idea that he would leave you alone after conceding to his demands is hilarious.

7. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Exactly. If he wants a community to abuse, he can start his own...I wasn't going to actually liken him to a terrorist, but it really fits. He hardly strikes much terror into people, but same basic idea.

I was around for some of die's shit, I remember him asking to be banned and Krenzo oblidging. I remember Dee ending the presidency, and the place was happier with it over. Now die abuses old timer's names to further his own nonsense. That we have (had?) a dev arguing for die is...sad.

8. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Wait, so you were here when he was? No? Didn't think so.

Straight from the horse's mouth, you have no clue what you're talking about here:
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showpost.php?p=25425&postcount=40

9. Krazer

Krazer Member

I used to like listening to Mr. Die's cool stories.

But after about a week he told me that trickster deleted a reply I made in the last thread about him, where I said who the fuck cares about Mr Die

...Although I'm the one who deleted that post.

Then he just kept saying even more random shit. So I blocked him.

Point of the story is... Even though he tells really cool stories. He's just an annoying nobody who serves no purpose.

And he's not even a good troll. :[

10. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Same with you, linking a statement from him, that's what I mean, you ain't reading your own damn posts ...
    he played it, at least once or twice, and I have no reason to doubt that. That statement you linked is not even contradicting.

11. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

You didn't think his habit of constantly quoting the reams and reams of unreadable drivel he writes and his habit of seeing a crappy forum on the internet as some sort of massive all-consuming political power struggle is a bit odd?

Because those are odd I'm afraid, not healthy, not entirely sane.

The reason people 'freak out' is because most of us think he is simply mad, disturbingly, stalkerishly, delusionally mad. He is convinced for example that I'm a nazi who hates hatians and loves to read german nazi literature. Why he thinks this I don't know, because I don't even know where haiti is, much less hate everyone in it. My german is terrible and I have no intention of correcting it, and nazism is retarded. I assume he just makes stuff up about people he dislikes, which is fine I guess but the worrying bit is that he actually believes the stuff he makes up. He asks me for details on things about me that he made up, or asks me to confirm them, that's what worries me. He is clearly delusional and very mentally unwell, and I cannot for the life of me understand why you or anybody else would agree with his insane ravings, however sesquipedalian they may be.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

is there a way to find out who posted the most in this topic? then we can ban the top 3.

im sure the forum will be a much cooler place after that.

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Although I know that it's retarded to post on a forum of a game he didn't play anymore, but that post can apply to many people here. He doesn't leave because he has a mental problem. The only way we could get him to do something different in his life instead of talking endlessly about albania and the empires forum, we would have to affect something to him in real life. I bet if some psychologist found out about this he/she would try to contact our little tumor in real life and like expose this. But that wouldn't be bro at all even if it seems like it would stop everything, but I bet someone would like to get a case like him on their hands.

Basically until the last person doesn't block him/ remove him he still is going to be here unless we go to his house IRL and beat the shit out of him, or talk it over drinks.

14. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

just wanted to let you guys know, i felt the urge to facepalm hard while reading this thread ...

15. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

I'm confused by this? Can you rephrase? tumor?

Not only does he believe it, he is passionate about it. Well, now that CB has been rebuked by Krenzo, have we beaten this topic to death? Can we agree that things will remain the same (and I mean that in the sense that things will never change) with die crap being deleted/banned?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

16. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Here you go:

rampantandroid 22
    Empty 15
    .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 15

Chris0132' 10
    alucard13mmfmj 9
    WalMartGreeter 8
    Grantrithor 8

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

He's like some kind of visible deformation on empires.

18. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you pay waaay too much attention to yourself - as if this wouldnt be evident anyway - i didnt mean you failure. :rolleyes:

but its not like your sole existence makes me want to facepalm still, so you aint all that wrong either ...

19. Coffeeburrito

Coffeeburrito Coder

Rebuked? Hardly. I have yet to see any of Krenzo's PMs or a valid rebuttle by anyone on any topic related to this matter. I have received several PM's with rediculous arguments completely without meaning or substance. They have been discarded out of hand.

I have not made a choice to side with *****, but apparently you (plural) have created a with-us-or-against-us situation that disallows the neutral stance I try to hold.

WalMartGreeter, I have not once called for ***** to be made an admin. I couldn't care less about that. All I have asked for is somebody to step up and be mature. All I have seen so far is a group of bullies driven illogical by mob mentality.

Are you sure about that? It is peculiar that intentionally or not you seem to have forgotten a large chunk of your past. Do you at least remember your big mental breakdown of 2008? If not, I suggest you get yourself checked out.

20. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Mental breakdown? I seem to remember in late 2008 blocking neba for reasons of my own (or was that 09 where I blocked him?) and leaving CW after tiring of the place (and empires.) I still talk to Evan occasionally...and met both of them in person earlier in the same year. You don't know me, you know me online and that is all and moreover it is quite different.

As for die, he spams people and singles them out. If you cannot see his mental instability, then how do you even think you can judge me? He needs to stop obsessing over this forum and start looking for a new job, and try to get out a little more often. For someone recently unemployed, he needs to save his money, and not spend it (or try to spend it) on getting moderator status in a forum.

Not sure I agree there. He's someone who needs to just be ignored and his crap kept away in one way or another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.