Wage - Personal gear

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by alucard13mmfmj, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Sprayer2708

Sprayer2708 Member

Weeeeeee

2. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

I cannot describe how much I wish to annihilate you for posting this garbage. Honestly what you've stated is infuriating.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I wish you could watch quality stuff instead of A list celebrities trying to act with no good plots or overly predicable out comes. But of course you rather go with the cool graphics and shit plot lines that star brad pitt.

Enjoy your multimillion dollar pieces of trash with coke and verizon advertisements laced through out the show/movie to make extra millions. Eat it up you pawn.

4. KamakazieWatermelon

KamakazieWatermelon Banned

I watch Foreign films more than American. America has a really shitty culture.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well you only see the shitty culture that's pushed into mainstream media. The actual interesting and good culture won't get air time. It won't make these giant conglomerates money.

6. KamakazieWatermelon

I live here. I see all the supposed "underground" crap. I still say America's culture fails worse than Helen Keller at the Olympics.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well I am not really a movie or tv buff. But I do listen to A lot of music and I can tell you whats famous is not what's good. Sure there will be underground stuff that sucks too. But there is a shit load more of great music that is not put out to the masses while kanye and taylor swift get music written and made for them and get paid millions of dollars to dance around on stage lip singing. I am sure any form of entertainment is no different.

8. KamakazieWatermelon

America has OK music. Not the best, not the worst. Santa Cruz has some pretty awesome local punk rock and rap, but other than that I can't stand it.

9. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Is this going back to tv again? Why don't you just say all the great films and television shows you watch dubee and we'll see what everyone else thinks of them.

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I live near santa cruz and that music is from all over the place, most music that started off local and blew up or sold out as some people like to say, some bands I think still are dope but have a more underground following like "the deftones" after they got famous but some others turned more tv friendly like "incubus". You can't just judge some shitty local bands and say that's how it all is. I have been around the SF bayarea local scene and checking out bands for like 8 years and I would say 25% of them are phenomenal and the others are either good or forgettable.

Like I said I don't really watch much TV shows. But I like uhhh

canceled shows like rockos modern life, ren and stimpy, arrested development.

Most of the stuff on adult swim which has like 4 people making it yet its some of the best comedy on TV like Space ghost coast to coast. Hell a new show called Childrens hospital on adultswim is great even tho its only played at like 12:30.

But like I said im no movie or film buff so I don't spend time looking for diamonds in the ruff like I do with music. But I like some shows from Brittan like the mighty boosh or garth marengihs dark place.

11. harryhoot1

harryhoot1 Member

Anyways, you should be able to buy perks like in call of duty with your wages and the effect will last until you die.

12. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

LOL call in artillery strike or air support or nuke

13. harryhoot1

harryhoot1 Member

no, those are killstreaks, not perks

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Yeah I pretty much don't have the same taste you do. But I know for certain we used to get stuff like ren and stimpy and rockos modern life. I dunno about arrested development, the name is familiar, but i've never seen it so dunno.

And yeah most people old enough mention adult swim. I'm not a mighty boosh fan either.

So I guess...the point I was trying to make is that we do get the shows you think are good and not just the fail ones. Although I hated ren and stimpy with a passion.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

you guys think american shit is bad? Canadian movies, which are like 99% independent films, suck ass.

16. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I bet you at least have plots. The plots of most movies here is ... shit blow up or magic happens.

17. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

i have never ever met a person who hated ren and stimpy before in my life

18. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

and you still haven't.

19. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Naw.

Rofl.

Yeah, Ren and Stimpy is simply...well, I guess it's a younger generation thing.

20. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

instead of watching tv, I just read the empires forums.