Stupid Accusations

Discussion in 'General' started by X1L3D, Apr 28, 2010.

1. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

I updated PCWizdan's ban.

2. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

and so is pcwiz.

There's no fucking running away now.
    [​IMG]
    Serve a warning to other idiots who think they can lie!

HOLY SHIT PCWIZDAN IS BLOODY SKULL
    bloody skull - The guy on exiled defending exiled and saying that main and viper just suck.

4. Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso Member

I'm not ignoring it, but none of it is proof at all. Its all heresey. Apparently there is real proof out there that is being used properly, good. If its true I hope it can be used in a way to as to prevent this from happening again.

I dislike griefers and ddosers and I'd love to see whoever it is get whats coming to them, but because they've been found out, not because of a bunch of circumstantial garbage.

If it really is this Slayer guy, fine, I'll never set foot in his server even if its the last one standing ever. I'd drop $ into a box myself before I did.
    But I'm not about to join in on hating the guy because he is friends with somebody whose name was used by a griefer in the past, or any of the other non-evidence I've seen thusfar.

And all of this speculation is irellevent if somebody connected some dots with the logs which apparently has been or is being done.

5. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

You sure seem to think you are quite smart here in putting together misinformation which communities generate by themselves. I have not personally done an attack against any of the empires mod servers or any servers in Garry's Mod except my own in attempt to test exploits on one of my servers that was empty at the time. Try as hard as you wish to pin it on me, I nor X1L3D is doing any of the attacks.

From what I have seen so far Kane used his two boxes from some random german datacenter to DoS my box, that says a bunch about the Empires community so far.

The only people who I have banned where from VIPER or G4TC and came on purely to spam and greif the server we currently have only 6 bans.

One server is ran by [VIPER]Sparky or another guy I don't remember and is on the 198.* range.

Wallmartgreeter gave me the idea, even ask him if you want.

Pcwizdan helps with finding exploits, managing the administration and is a person I've trusted for a long time. He earned his owner from helping me with gamemode scripting and watching for things that admins liked to do when no one was watching. He doesn't own the community in the literal sense of the word, him and the owners that aren't X1L3D or myself are more like head admins. We use an administration mod which only has 6 ranks which one is locally to the server and another is for banned users.

Stop brining up serenity, serenity died about a month ago because the coder got bored of it. SERENITY DOES NOT WORK ON A GAME WHICH HAS VAC MONITORING. It only works on Garry's Mod because VAC is disabled in the game through the engine, don't even bring up that the servers have VAC badges because that is basically just a flag on the gameserver.

Now Kane, with any connection viewing program I can easily see the attacks come from 85.25.71.178 and 85.25.76.51-85.25.76.53

Opening any program to view this which having it already open takes a couple seconds. Typing these IP's into any field after seeing the obvious attack of 30mb/s takes anywhere from 10-15 seconds including any other configuration or buttons you might have to navigate. You managed to take down the server anywhere from 5-10 minutes and caused about 7 restarts. Your attack is the most effective I have ever seen in my life because it is has no objective other than bandwidth usage which with the chances of anything other than a few minutes of downtime or server restarts such as using up my monthly bandwidth which seems like an objective with such a shitty method is minimal that you literally wasted 0.003% of my monthly alloted bandwidth.

You are free to come harass Pcwizdan on my ventrilo server if you really want, the info is on my website.

It's not a hacking community, it's a dumb group a friend of mine likes to put my name on. It's technically just a list of people from a steamgroup which he only invites good Lua scripters too.

He also uses the site to advertise his SethBot which is just to piss off BaconBot which is another aimbot for Garry's Mod.

I don't understand how being a member of a steam group I have never contributed to which specializes in a high level scripting language has anything my credibility in any of these matters? Trolling is a past time of Garry's Mod players, we basically thrive on it since for some reason the majority of them think memes are the funniest thing ever.

The pastebin is of a typical member of Pulsar Effect, I don't even have another account anymore since I gave it away to a friend of mine. (I never had 5, he was just retarded anyways)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  6. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

7. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Yeah Sadistic he's got a pretty good point there, considering you and Bloody Skull are both associated with a said group makes cause for great suspicioun as to why you and bloody skull have returned to the modification and now other servers are recieving extreme technical issues whilst yours has yet to be DDoS'd by any unknown entitys. Yet suddenly Exiled Servers has joined the Empire's servers and its "competitors" (I'm using this term LIGHTLY) are now experiencing issues and you happen to advocate the only unaffected server.

8. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

You say you've only banned people from g4tc or viper? I'm from neither and I was one of the first people you banned. I joined to test your "no admins" rule, you broke it, I won, and I'm satisfied.

tl;dr: sadistic gayer is a hypocrite.

9. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

It's a fucking steamgroup, half of you are probably members of 1000 different shitty steamgroups which you joined just because you could.

I banned people who hopped on the bandwagon of greifing the server with [VIPER]Sparky and his couple of friends, I figured you where all friends anyways. Either way you followed suit.

10. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

11. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

I'm not. I barely know the guy, and that is even in spite of the fact that this community is fairly tight-knit. I joined specifically because your server had "no admins" in the name and I wanted to put it to the test.

Like I said, I proved you guys are a pack of lying hypocrites and I'm happy about it. Free speech my ass. You guys are the same as any other group of authoritarian douchebags, with one exception - you are also DDoSing faggots. Enjoy your server attacks.

12. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

We joined servers, spammed 'Where Da Hood at' over the mic, ran in circles or speedhacked around enemy players then left when we got bored the two times we actually did a 'raid'.

Anything else was announcements to piss off [GU].

Some people went around and crashed servers with the tag on, no one cared because we never took the group seriously until the week we did a raid on some TTT server in Gmod and spammed on the mic and crap. It was disabled that week.

You overestimate 'hackers' and this is why they like to do it. They get a spite out of you and laugh at how little you actually know.

Okay

No Admins meant that there wasn't SourceMod or any administration mod on the server with people who can actively administrate the server, nowhere did it say there was not a Server Owner who wasn't going to ban someone who was generally ruining the game.

13. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

Server owners are also admins of the servers they own, are they not?

14. yobbo

yobbo Member

nachos and viper down again, exiled only server untouched

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

And yet again all the populated servers crash and exiled servers comes up rite when this happens and does not get attacked..

edit: I also like how he doesn't respond to any of my posts which have proof and valid points.

16. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

I suppose.

17. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

Then your server, by definition, has admins, in spite of advertisements to the contrary?

18. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

Headshotmaster and G4TC are online?

Ok, whatever.
    Why should I care it implies what I meant it too.

19. Dr. Turtle

Dr. Turtle Member

they just went back up.

20. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

there was no one in them, and just shut the fuck up. No one here believes you.