Stupid Accusations

Discussion in 'General' started by X1L3D, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso Member

But nobody has actually shown how he has done anything.
    As for associations, well apparently the only ddos people know for sure about is from somebody associated with this community......

This whole situation is retarded. I hope somebody is doing something with their logs so heresey ect wont matter and whoever it actually is gets stoped either way.

2. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Empires servers ban by SteamID or IP so it doesn't matter the name. Anyone who changes their name to Pcwizdan is really asking to get banned anyways.

3. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Tell you what. You post a pic of PCwizdan in RL with his finger nails ripped off, then we'll like you. Until then, sorry brah but you're SOL.

4. Avneet

Avneet Member

It isn't our job to show up at his place and prove he has a machine ddosing. There is already enough evidence from him himself everyone pointed out. You are ignoring it instead of trying to disprove it. He himself said it. He is the same person you are friends with one steam. Or are you going to say now you are friends with 2 people with the same name on steam? Try disproving those proof first instead of asking for more proof.

5. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

No one has shown that Kane attacked the OP/Slayer's server, yet they are accusing him. The OP and his friends are at the very least hypocrites asking the community not to accuse them when they are doing the same to someone else without any evidence.

6. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

Right, so, watching this thread like a hawk. be civil or else.

7. communism

communism poof

speaking of accusations
    kyelgar is ddossing cause he banned my other acct which spoke the truth

8. Senor_Hybrido

Senor_Hybrido Member

Thanks to whoever it was who was messing around with the server exploits and crashing them, I finally feel like quitting Empires for a while. Empires just isn't fun anymore. Not even with the elitist thing going on in the other thread. When I go on a good server, common problems include DDoS, frequent lag spikes and being called a noob together with most of the team just because I'm an engineer with a lower K/D ratio. When I browse this forums, I see repeats of various whines about particle effects, DDoS and noobs.

It's not about right or wrong, but about fun. Empires just gives me nothing but annoyance at the moment. Does anyone even care about the new particle effects Empty is making right now? Look at the comments under his screenshots to find out.

Sorry about the rage post but this thread is shit anyway, destined for a lock.

9. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Kane admitted in another thread that he did. Can't recall where though...

10. Deiform

Deiform Member

We all know he did it. However, setting up a new server during a massive attack on the main servers is mighty coincidental. To be fair to the community, the devs should start bringing in abilities to block malicious server owners so players cannot see them on the server lists.

11. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I'm sure it's possible, as Valve implemented a system (not sure if it's still in place) to de-list TF2 servers based on calculating if the server was enjoyable by per-player play time (e.g. left immediately (not fun), stayed for a long time (fun)). De-listing should be possible.

12. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

Empires is still fun. It's not going to die because some script kiddie with just enough networking knowledge to use someone else's program to do illegal shit and someone else's instruction on how not to get caught is attacking our servers.

Call it being butthurt, call it whatever you want- the shit that is going on right now is originating from a pathetic excuse for a human being. I'm not even pissed at this point- I can't help but laugh at the fact that someone is so bitter/lonely/bored they would "terrorize" a mod with like, 500 unique players. Fucking pathetic...

inb4 lock 'n snip

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

here is your proof

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showpost.php?p=293144&postcount=1

That shows the "fake" pcwizdan spatting racist remarks and saying he is the one crashing the servers. And things like "you want a whole week of downtime nigger?"

His steam ID leads to this page

http://steamcommunity.com/id/House2445/

The name used on that page is "Empires is best bcuz im britfag"

When I added sadistic slayer as a friend to talk about this shit he had basically the same name.

proof

And then you goto their website and they have this posted.

So if you really like this mod stop doing shit like this. Pcwizdan posted this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EldzU5bxc3I which he says
    So basically these guys like this mod but are willing to kill off any new player base so that pcwizdan can play on their server with them.

14. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'm not going to justify what I'm about to say, or post it.

But it's this simple. We have proof that YOU sadistic slayer are DDoSing. No bullshit, and it'll come to light soon.

EDIT: Also, regarding Kane, he did attack the server, and as for "worst attack ever", considering it took him 30 seconds to think about it and then your server actually went down, don't pull that shit. We all know it's you, and simply put, we're not having it for much longer. You can keep trying all you like to carry on keeping the other servers down and forcing even the euros to play on your shitty US server with "no admins" (which ban people frequently) but either way, you're wasting your time, because you're going to get stopped sooner or later after which all you've done is waste bandwidth/traffic. If anything, you're simply making our security better.

Oh btw, there is also evidence to show that he's been harvesting the steamIDs of anyone on his server.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  15. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Simply this.

I have no intention allowing PcWizDan & Co. to continue to spout their innocence. IF you have PcWizDan as a friend or colleague in gaming:

- after what he did to the mod in the past
    - after his continued harrassment of the mod since
    - after his lack of response to community concern over his actions
    - and after his most recent bragging about attacks, racial slurs, harassment, coincidental involvement, and general need to be hated.

Then I am fairly sure the entire community is better off without him or any of you as players, and none of you will be missed. Enjoy your bans. I'm sure Krenzo will have more reason to unban he-who-shall-not-be-named before malicious players like you.

16. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Also, bullshit. Your server had been up for 5 days at the point when Kane counterattacked. Either you're being bullshitted to by wizdan/slayer or you're just a shitty troll.

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

ITT

the terrorists did 9/11 because they are jealouse of my freedom

serious guys, stop fueling the drama, drama attracts assholes

18. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

anyone who called you a noob was probably more noob than you, I dont think most of the vets around here would even bother to call someone a noob, cept maybe pickles.

19. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

20. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

http://www.exiledservers.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=e3a8eef4122c508ed3f2be705c2598ff&topic=1760.0
    And look at the thread for it!

Plus there is too much proof that pcwizdan is the bitch behind sadistics command, or maybe it's the other way around? The reason we think you are the problem is because:
    -Two servers named "no admins, no faggotry" came up from you guys.
    -they came up the day after the attack.
    -pcwizdan already has a reputation of screwing with the empires mod servers.
    -pcwizdan is also the co-admin of exiled.
    -you guys are rumored to be collecting steam ids for serenity.
    -being the only server that hasn't been attacked by someone outside of the empires community so that YOUR server that has the most crap everything can be popular.