Stupid Accusations

Discussion in 'General' started by X1L3D, Apr 28, 2010.

1. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

It seems like they've stopped though, right? They've not attacked anything for quite some time, and the last few times I've ben on Viper were quite nice.

2. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

Hey fuck you, wheres nachos on that list.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

No, they still throw attacks every day. VIPER got hit the other day and emp main is getting constantly hammered.

Also, Rockso wasn't banned from g4tc servers to my knowledge. I see nothing in our sourcebans.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I posted all the evidence way earlier in this thread but it got flooded with spam and harry potter clips. But it's more common sense than proof which is enough to realize hey, these guys are the reason to the problems.

The guy DDoSing the server joined under the name pcwizdan and saying stuff like "and here comes the lag!!" rite before he hit the server and shit like "do you want a week of downtime nigger?!" This steam id leads to his page and the name he used was "empires is cool cuz ima brit fag" and this Sadistic Slayer guy used the name "Empires is best bcuz im britfag"

Every time he joined joined the server it would crash and then suddenly his server comes up and you join it and the first things he said is don't worry we keep empires updated so our server won't crash. I have screen shots to prove this stuff at my house I can post when I get off work. Seriously rockso I understand where your coming from but it is with out a doubt them doing it.

5. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Cleaned up the thread a bit.

6. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

Frankly I have always had qualms about some of the retarded people who run/administrate g4tc and some of the admins on some of the other servers. However, I have always found a way to work within the system to get the people in question disciplined and in the long run things have always worked out for me.

However, just so everyone understands, I had no idea that exiled was associated with the DDoS attacks when I decided to grief them into oblivion. Their server had a tag "NO ADMINS." I decided to put it to the test. A "non-admin" permabanned me after I griefed the server in several of the most hilarious and creative ways possible for a solid block of 2-3 hours.

Their statement "NO ADMINS" was obviously a statement about the affairs of the other servers and their admins, who the server owners of exiled have obviously had qualms about. I have no care or concern about their political bullshit... I just wanted to see if they were idealists or liars, and the proof is in the pudding. I am satisfied with the outcome. They are hypocrites at least, if they are nothing else, and that's good enough for me to pick which side I am on.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Yea they took down viper with full force last week which was shortly after viper went up again. Seems like main can take the most damage but it gets annoying when vehicle lag and reload lag kick in.

8. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Did Somebody Say Pudding?!??!?!?!?!

9. Viper Sparky

Viper Sparky Member

Well it's hearsay, not heresey but I will spot you that. Fact: pcwizdan and sadistic slayer are listed as co-owners of exiled servers. As for the rest of exiled, "in for a penny, in for a pound". All guilty by association as far as I am concerned. Fact: pcwizdan was hard code banned from empires and sadistic slayer should have been too as they were both involved in the attacks last year. Fact: exiled servers is a group of griefers, harrassers, and server crashers BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION it is my understanding that confessions hold up in most courts. There is plenty of evidence to make a decision about these people if you look for it and you are free to play on what ever server you choose. I know of no reason you would be banned on any g4tc servers least of all speaking your mind. You can check here http://board.games4thecommunity.co.uk/index.php?page=sourcebans and protest here http://board.games4thecommunity.co.uk/index.php?board=46.0 if there is one. Also, Nachos is definitely a top server, it is well administrated and they have unique gameplay features. There just isn't that many people playing right now.

10. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Ace ventura... emp detective

Here is pcwizdan some how predicting the crash

http://i.imgur.com/LG5pL.jpg

Here is more proof hes doing it

http://i.imgur.com/qNAtO.jpg

Here is his name and avatar

http://i.imgur.com/z3fsG.jpg

Here is the steam page of the guy in the previous screen shots

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2435/wizd.jpg

And finally Sadistic Slayer the innocent guy who's server never gets ddosed had this as his name.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3504/wiz2b.jpg

Case closed my friend.

12. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Party Party!

13. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

I posted links to other communites that those exiled
    guys attacked for no reason. You can, with a simple google
    search, find their "hacker" communites and some chatlogs
    that they actually do that kind of shit.

But it seems that you have to repeat everything...

14. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Ban hammar incoming.

15. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

Dr. Rockso,

Recon or someone else can furnish you proof of one of the methods they were using to attack our servers - no guarantees he'll oblige, though. The attacks vary from standard DDoS to exploiting vulnerabilities of master servers at other game publishing companies. Some of our interventions against them are private for the sake of their continued success.

Aside from the bombardment attacks, every major server has seen Sadistic Slayer (according to Steam ID) and pcwizdan entering servers & taking them down with various SRCDS exploits, one of which I witnessed live while I was watching the server console of Nachos and Juicebox from HLSW. We banned the corresponding Steam IDs (we meaning: G4TC, VIPER, and Nachos) almost immediately after the servers were taken down several times via SRCDS exploits.

Furthermore, pcwizdan takes full credit on his Twitter page. These guys acknowledge & credit themselves for the attacks elsewhere, yet only deny responsibility here on the forums.

Also, we know these parties to be responsible for similar actions against our community numerous times in the past several years - for which pcwizdan has willfully taken credit.

Pardon if we haven't furnished all of our evidence to you, but we're too busy to be babysitting your ExiledServers fantasy. Even without the hard evidence we have, anyone with a decent level of deductive reasoning can identify the correlations & some simple research on your part would uncover the same evidence we all found, which converges on one offending party: you guessed it! FuckServers.net, led by Sadistic Gayer & pcwizfag.

Defense against their attacks is improving because of the measures each major server has implemented. That further solidifies our conclusions, because some of our improvements have worked to circumvent or nullify most of the attacks. Thanks to these efforts, you and everyone else are once again able to play [mostly] without any interruption.

Our servers collude & compare notes when events like this take place, because we all share the pain & we all work closely together anyway. We are able to deduce and substantiate things rather quickly, which is why we have been able to develop somewhat of a circle of trust & don't go full-on scientist each time there is an obvious problem & an obvious cause - and this whole ExiledServers mess couldn't be any more clear than it already is to us.

Also, we're not always anxious to publicly showcase logs or state the measures we're taking - why tell the enemy our plans, so to speak? We didn't just dream-up this ExiledServers nonsense, we came up with our little "hypothesis" & tested our interventions against their illegal and uncalled-for actions, and the results have been very positive, so we needn't continue identifying the people responsible - only continue meeting their jabs with a good right hook.

Our success in thwarting the efforts of ExiledServers is a testament to the accuracy of our suspicions.

16. Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso Member

Well I hope something is being done with the logs so they cant mess with us or any other game community. From what I learned while checking them out it seems that it would have been a better plan to just put up a server and run it how they think it should be run and let the chips fall where they may like every other gaming server has since online gaming began.

Especially since they have their little group that could have seeded games until it became an established server, the whole ddos route is rediculous, a dumb idea by some broken-headed tardlet stupid enough to get so butthurt over a game.

I'm not some kind of bad guy, I just didnt see any real evidence and it seemed like a witchunt that could have easily been orchestrated by a third party at worst, or let an attacker slip away if it in fact they were not who people thought it was at best.

So I'm not sorry for anything I said at all, but my intent wasnt to piss anybody off.

btw thanks for checking into the bans, I'm not really sure whats up with it, I managed to get into the euro G4tc with no issue and I have talked to a server owner and my steam Id isnt banned or anything like that, but the one server still disconnects me after I join. (No ban message, I've never actually been banned from anything so I dont know if there is supposed to be a message telling me I am banned or what)

I did reinstall and check files to make sure that nobody set me to disconnect, if thats even possible anymore, I dont know. (It used to be, assuming the person was running a normal client)

17. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Check the plugin files, viper is running some other plugins (parachute, turbo etc) then euro, perhaps one of these files is corrupt?

18. Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso Member

Not sure what the issue is, I have deleted everything related to empires and reinstalled ect, still happens, only on one particular server too, they have two servers and I can go to the other one Np.