[steam guide] Map list - fast preview with rating

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackRedDead, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Avatarix

Well, that's what Trump is saying for a pretty while. You are 'filtering' his opinions because of few certain words in it, not taking it as an argument, but rather like another insult.
    This is as unhealthy in the discussing as insulting (insulting because of insulting, a loop). I think it's actually called tu quoque.
    So, what about taking all that crap with 'harsh sounding names' somewhere else and start taking constructive criticism?

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

@dt Not true in that first post you made also called him an idiot and a joke, if you just stuck to your critique w/o trashing him as a person, your suggestions might have had more weight.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

in the real world, whether its the internet or not, people discount what you say if you are personally attacking them, that's life, learn it.

4. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

update

i put update work (totally, rating already was) offline now, the reason is the text limiting of steam wich bring me to a clear border where i need to sort them befor i can add propper notes!
    i will use that opportunity to actually start sorting the maps and add planed features like more tags too :)
    this will hopefully safe me time in the end (the other way would mean to look all the list through wich maps have to be put where... now i can do that in one turn within the rating process *g*)

5. Avatarix

Are you accusing me now that I don't know what 'real life' is, vicky?
    Making argument look natural doesn't make it true, you do know that I think, that's 'normal' in discussing.
    If someone said 'you are very valuable asset in our team, but you are pretty lazy' would you discredit him by saying mean words?
    Please, do take harsh criticism consciously, not with your 'social instict'.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

If I said you are an idiot who doesn't know his way around the block, but you play empires well, that's acceptable to you?

disclaimer..an example not a direct insult...

BlackRedDead likes this.
  7. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

People can ignore who they want, let it go.
    It's just a map guide about an obscure old sourcemod.

BlackRedDead likes this.
  8. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

In my very first post as a reply to him, I did suggest stuff to him. However, he continued to be stupid so I got more and more aggravated because even IF you suggest something to him, he doesn't accept it.

Vicki, if you are going to completely disregard EVERYTHING I say because of a couple "mean" things, grow up. Seriously. This is the real world, people can be mean. Look at the President of the Phillipines, called Obama a son of whore. If you can't disregard the "mean" things to view the actual argument at hand, then you have a problem... It's almost like the real Donald Trump... says mean things but says them because they need to be said.

Edit: IDC if you call me an idiot, your a random stranger behind their keyboard on the internet. I have a 1 in 7 billion chance of meeting you. Your insult is irrelevant.

Edit2: Yea a map guide that is crappy, worded crappy, and has a rating system for maps he hasn't even played that everyone can see who downloads this game.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

its not about growing up, its about human nature..anyway I'm done with this..do what you did, you'll get what you got..

vicki..over and out..have a nice day :)

BlackRedDead likes this.
  10. Avatarix

That's why i'm ignoring BRD's posts. It's better than having to read them and then to try to forget them and ignore. Takes some steam off your mind.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  11. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Its hilarious to read vicki her posts, she basicly thinks having a correct moral compas ( by her standards ) makes you right, whist if you insult her or are mean to her your oppinion is automaticly wrong. Pardon me but in the "real world " shit doesnt work like that either.
    No wonder she's backing BRD here, they act exactly the same: Ignore everyone who has a different oppinion

Xyaminou likes this.
  12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i fuck with her publicly all the time about her dogs and shit and she always likes my posts and is nice to me... maybe its just because you are a hillary shill

13. Paradox

Hillary shill? Im not pro hillary or pro trump. And keep your political shit out of here, we're not talking about that here.
    And how do you make fun of her? Theres a difference between laughing at her dogs and insulting her.

BlackRedDead likes this.
  14. Avatarix

he fell for the meme

15. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

there are many ppl at this forum that can't stay on the topic and furthermore some that can't even stand on a arguable base and just bullshitting around ~80% of theire time as if they have nothing better to do!
    ignoring such ppl is the only way to deal with them - if you read "our" corespondings carefully you see (or not) that i actually have ignored most of theire insult try's and stay at the arguments!
    if they can't manage to get back to that base i don't need to waste my time discussing with them!

and @Paradox&@blizzerd , you are not much better atm! - if you guys have nothing from matter to say about the topic you can use the chat or offtopic section to chillout ;-)
    doesn't mean i want (could) stop you from just raising your message count, but aren't there better things to do?
    well, i wish you a nice weekend - enjoy the best time of your life! ;-)

16. Paradox

You;re guide is a load of crap filled with more crap because you barely know this game. Its like you play a random game for 2 hours and then write a guide about every single map where you get 90 percent of the information on the map wrong. And if you think I'm insulting you right now, instead of giving you constructive critisizm, you are right. But let me also show you how fucking wrong you are.

emp_2islands_b2
    4-24? If you play this map on 24v24 you might aswell not play at all. It will be a complete fucking fuckfest which wouldnt be enjoyable at all. Hell at 16 v 16 its a completely shit fest already. Hell have you ever even played this map with a player count of 20 v 20. YOU CANT SAY A MAP WORKS WITH X AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVENT EVER PLAYED IT WITH X AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.

emp_ballast_b3

On what are you even basing your judgement over how much the player count should be? Just looking at the minimap? This map is open as hell, you can play this with way more than 8 v 8. Probably up to 16v16. In contrary to last map where you had 2 chokepoints where you cant push even 5 tanks through at once.

emp_blah4
    People get lost inside the buildings? I agree you get lost if you're completely retarded, you can litterally just look at the minimap and keep heading in the direction you want.

emp_bootybay_b6
    Good for newbie shooting? In chokepoints map like these its even harder to shoot noobies cause of all the tanks being in your face. 16v16 is definitly not recommended on this map, it isnt fun at all. Its just a shitfest of tanks.

FOR EVERYONE HERE THINKING 16V16 IS FUN BECAUSE ITS JUST CHAOS, IT MIGHT BE FUN BUT ITS DEFINITLY NOT RECOMMENDED TO PLAY IN A SHITFEST LIKE THIS.

emp_bridges_a3

2v2 you must be kidding me, how can this map be 2v2 and blah not 2v2. both arent 2v2 but its a prime example that you're litterally just guessing around how many people should be recommended to play on which map.

emp_canyon
    Infantry has not much cover? Lol almost every map above us doesnt have much infantry cover, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOUR OWN COVER WITH WALLS.
    Fucking derp.

emp_castle_ob2
    Its a goddamn infantry map, too much cover would just result in permanent grenade spamming.

emp_coast
    Coast is seemingly a boring map, but 2islands or bootybay isnt. Ok dude.

emp_commandergrad_b1
    Pretty sure that everyone knows BE has the advantage here since theres a highground over NF base, maybe you should tyr playing the map first.

emp_crossroads
    No forward baracks space? Are you shitting me, its not because you dont know how to place rax that you cant place rax? You can litterally place a rax everywhere except deadcenter.

Wow, Im actually getting stressy from reading your shit.
    Try to get passed me insulting you and see there's actually so much wrong with your guide.

17. Paradox

in before BRD ignores all the actual constructive critisism to why he's wrong because I'm a mean person

BlackRedDead likes this.
  18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I'm not ignoring anyone, no one is on my ignore list, I just know for a fact if you are going to want someone to change something or take your suggestions, insulting them is not going to make that happen..whether you believe that or not, its the way it is.

BlackRedDead likes this.
  19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Gordon Ramsey. President Duerte.

Any successful Businessman because they don't care about feelings. Such as Steve Jobs, who was an asshole.

The world isn't sugar coated Vicki, the world is a harsh cruel reality that you haven't become accustom to apparently.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Xyaminou likes this.
  20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Get off your pious little ass Mr. Oh so holy one.

We have all gave you constructive criticisms, yet you blatantly ignore it. You act like your better than everyone and THAT is what pisses us ALL off. You aren't above me, nor am I above you. However, before you make a guide RATING MAPS maybe you SHOULD be a little more versed in this game rather than some PK Randy who wants to "contribute".

Grow up and take an insult, or read through our posts and disregard our insults and pay attention to the matter at hand which is your guide and take the suggestions we give in our posts.

Your English is Crap - Fix it.
    Your Ratings are Crap (Based on your opinions on how it WOULD play)- Fix it.
    Your Suggested Player Counts are crap (And based on nothing)- Fix it.
    Your snide, and stupid, comments about the map are crap - Fix it.
    Your understanding of this game is Crap - Fix it.

BRD, take a step back and read this. You haven't even played the maps yet you rate them. You haven't even played these maps with little to a lot of people on, yet you give suggested player counts. Who the HELL do you think you are? We are all getting tired of you acting all high and mighty, and the more you do it the more people will hate you.