[steam guide] Map list - fast preview with rating

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackRedDead, Aug 22, 2016.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you know what they say about argueing on the interwebs ...

... i had to turn almost 37 (its < month) to get it.

2. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

This thread has me questioning my whole life.

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

[​IMG]

this is now a political thread, trump 2016

vipervicki likes this.
  4. Avatarix

Screenshot_1.png

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

its funny, if you read trump's posts, theres these random asides in them that hint his deep psychological problems

paradox's posts are fine tho

vipervicki likes this.
  7. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You ma bro

complete_ likes this.
  8. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

emp_2islands_b2
    true, change noted

emp_ballast_b3
    indeed more an "experienced guess" than backed by criteria - any idea?
    at some maps though not that "close hit" or even a "fly-by failure", guess can be wrong! ;-)

emp_blah4
    minimap won't help (because it doesn't map the interior) - just give it a shot and walk all the corridors!
    there are some markings on the floor but could be clearer with good signs where to go just like D.D.D. did on "emp_nuclear" ;-)

emp_bootybay_b6
    dude, you missunderstood me - newbieshooting means that newbies can train here ;-)
    it's a boring one-way map!
    also the 16vs16 is meant as the max - maybe change that to 12vs12 to be more accurate

emp_bridges_a3
    because it's a stupid guess - you are still invited to actually spend some brain on thinking about propper criteria! ;-)
    though i forgot to note that - thought the fact that i haven't even spend time on describing a single bit of criteria would be obvious there is none - but expect people with brain is indeed a bad idea xP

emp_canyon
    unclear sentence - already subject for a change!
    (theres just that stupid steam text restriction and my english "skills")
    forests are meant as inf cover, you can achieve this by eighter using a decent space between tree's or with uneven ground ;-)

emp_castle_ob2
    ehm, haven't updated the actually sentence
    better?
    my cover oppinions doesn't have to be there thats true!
    but it's a fact that this map is quite empty and ppl are mostly turtling, cover works both way's btw!

emp_coast
    they are even more, just forgot or better said refused to remove that note like all the others - because i'm upset about steam's text restriction and decided to work offline on the lists now ;-)
    btw, already have a better note for that map:
    [quotes]
    features a small fortress in the middle, a bypass tunnel in the north-east and a small hut in the south-west
    [/quotes]

emp_commandergrad_b1
    and what should that "highground" be?
    it's a great map with very little asynch - wich side is better is POV
    already noted to be changed btw

emp_crossroads
    the ability to build on the way to the enemy and blocking your teams driveway isn't a propper FOB concept!

about ppl:
    there are cases where i just want to punch stupid ppl in the face too, at least when they just haven't used theire brain! ;-)
    but i have such mom. too and be very thankfull to get help then instead of unnecessary insults!
    (thx to the ppl here that actually are help/usefull community members and not just killing time)

about the guide:
    it's a long way to something representative and there are not much good guides for empires (indeed the most are stupid retarded ridicoulus shit!)
    i appreciate your critics even trough your lack of common sense :)

vipervicki likes this.
  9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Great, now how about you go through all the other people who suggested stuff but you rudely ignored because there were some "mean" comments hidden within the constructive criticism.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

for someone who can dish it out you don't seem to be able to take it dt, you of all people calling someone rude after all the rude and insulting things you have said to him

11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I'm sorry, did I ever call myself a saint? No. I don't believe I ever did.

Also, quit being such an elitist. I am able to take it, where the hell did I go crying to report him to an admin because he "IGNORED WHAT I SAID!" I never did. Part of me being a dick is because I can also take when people are a dick to me, meaning I don't take offense to much. Some 4 year old ignoring what I say doesn't hurt me, however if hes going to take the time to go through and read the posts, my post about 3 pages back has some good changes I recommend that he could learn from.

12. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

yea, maybe better to change visibility until i finished rating, won't update online anyway until done (i agree with the rest btw)
    - my intention was to allow ppl searching for maps for a better mapvote NOW/TODAY and not in ~4 weeks when it's finished & polished ;-)
    also yea, to allow you guys giving critics and help improving it! - as example, i wouldn't sort it for myself because alphabetical order just works perfect for me! :P

so a warm "thank you" for all the usefull critics and a small "congratiolations" to those who underachieve themselfes xP

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

if you feel like I am being an elitist that's an issue you have within yourself.

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Ignoring people who are rude to you isn't elitism, it is normal. Please stop calling it that, it is doing my nut in.

vipervicki likes this.
  15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I retract that statement because I thought of a better one.

You walk up to someone and begin to tell them something important to help them in their career. They are higher up than you, and tell you to basically shove off because you said they weren't doing their job right even though they werent. That is this scenario.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL...................................................

17. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Yeah - I see what you mean, every time I've confronted my superious at work with their inepticism they were really nice and thanked me for my valuable insights. They saw right through my ranting to my warm heart and good intentions. They knew I was just trying to help them be better.... Ohh wait no I got fired.

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

whats so funny is telling someone they are stupid or a joke and call what they do crap and stupid is basically telling the person You are superior to them because you know better than them.. That's the deifniton of acting like an elitist. and ignoring people who are rude and insulting is normal as azk stated.

classic case of projection.

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Ok, so wait. Me saying something is crap, because it blatantly is, and you saying ignore his opinion because he is mean is similar how?

I'm giving advice, advice he needs because his guide is crap. You are saying to ignore me because it's mean. That does not add up, they are not alike in anyway. One is giving advice, one is just blatant ignoring.

20. Avatarix

Shitty ideas developed by shitty creators will stay shit, no worries, shit departament has important job to do.