Script changes for 2.8.1

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sgt.Security, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Well, like I said, apparently everything's broken because I am here, including things that I didn't touch.

If rifleman isn't the biggest threat against infantry(than other classes), it's a virtually useless class.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  2. Sprayer2708

Sprayer2708 Member

Oh btw, can you decrease the gravity applied to stickies so you can throw them further? I think JustGoFly needs more stickies to his face.

3. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

That is out of my reach. At least I don't see that in scripts.
    I can touch the gravity value of cannon shells, but not sticky grenade, somehow.

4. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Not sure there was a change recently - but it sure surprised me that one went such a distance as I was backing away. I need to do some experimentation with how far away you really need to be. It's becoming an uber hack and any team losing can devastate the enemy with jeeps. It's a fun part of the game, but I always thought you had to be almost on top of the tank before stickying it. I guess, like the punch the Empires infantry arm is 15 feet long. That's fair! NOT!

5. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Security, you should just release a patch with +1 in pistol damage.

Then we'll get to see threads about how coolant suddenly is op and arty is cheaper.

Also got this while browsing the forums:
    [​IMG]

That surely has to be Security's fault. He somehow touched the forums while uploading the scripts. Surely.

Last edited: May 23, 2016