NF Heavy VS BE Heavy

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Krenzo, Oct 20, 2007.

1. KILLX

KILLX Banned

for the love of god, check your spelling first, i cant understand a chunk of that.

2. MomoZMonster

MomoZMonster Member

ftl yah spellings rough suggestion whip out your brains like buttery did and it should all work out

3. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

I still argue that all of the missles should be increased in their speed; then they will actualy be comparable to the cannons themselves; and the commanders will have to choose "Do we go for missle tanks, or do we go for Cannon tanks?"

Right now its a cannon no brainer; much like the reason why people choose absorbant (Its cheap and its good against most cannons).

If you make this a choice between missles OR cannons and make both more or less equal; it will make for some cool asymetrical balance.

The reason why missles are dismissed is because they are so slow. Every time I see a ML slowly gliding its why towards me, I just move my tank an inch...

So unless the enemy tank is right up my ass and unloading its ML's they are next to useless on longer ranges; or in battles where the two tanks are strafing one another...

4. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

If missiles are sped up then they lose thier effectiveness against ABS.

5. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I'm all for slightly lower damage and higher speed of rockets. i love that they have no heat but honestly because of the low speed and high damage it means that they're either used in a slightly overpowered manner to rocketsnipe large buildings or they're used in a spam attack at close range where they can't be dodged. less of that would be better imo.

6. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

I have never heard that before.... that made me lol. XD

rocketspeed up for everyone! Seriously, rockets in this game are slow as molasses, in general. The one exception to Sandbag's proposal would be the nuke. I love how slow that thing travels--- and it doesnt matter, because you're screwed either way! I have had many moments where I see a missile travelling towards me sluggishly, and I just stare at it and say "Oh holy shit" and move three feet and die. That double-take is priceless.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  7. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

haha yeah i totally agree!

sometimes if you're REALLY quick off the mark you can dive behind something and that feels AWESOME