Job Predictament

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Nov 4, 2012.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Actually for the airforce I have 1+ more year lol.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

go swim and run 2-3 times weekly for an hour or 2 and you should be kind of fit in 3 months in 6 you should be fit.

3. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Do you seriously think you have a chance of being accepted and surviving the boot camp? Be realistic here, you sleep with dolls of your favorite anime girls, i'm not sure how this will appeal to your army instructor...

4. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Excercise is just one aspect.. still looking for job ^^.

5. Paradox

optimistic azn thinks he can do everything, believe me.

6. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Welp, I just looked at admissions for dental school, med school, optometry school, physician assistant schools, and the higher level health graduate schools.

No way I can get in XD... with my 2.95 GPA and lack of resume buffing activities. Considering my competitors would have 3.6+ GPA, officers in health related clubs, and have had internship experience. There are some smaller, less known schools, but hard to figure out if scam or not.

Man wtf did I do during my college days. When I looked at my record, I was mostly a B student with some sprinkles of A and C. I guess back then I just went to school, chilled with friends and played games most of the time. I didn't do enough to get experience, network, or letter of recommendations. I have only me to blame.
    ------------------

Lesser health degrees (associate's degree level) like radiology technologist, dental assistant, medical assistant makes poor wages and the job market is saturated with them. It also doesn't seem appealing to me.
    -------------------

Trying to figure out what other career paths I can do with my degree.

-------------------

I guess maybe I can apply for a government job or a job at a bank or something. Although I wonder what kinda government job I can apply for lol.

FBI? Policeman? Banker? >.<

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  7. Paradox

you're fucked. Just go into prostitution, or sell your virginity for 3K like that one dude did.

8. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

The word you're thinking of is solid base. At least you have something work off of. Also, @paradox
    In the army you would be required to do things like push-ups and pull-ups. I'm not sure if they actually do have a weight-room sort of set-up but I know they do calisthenics. You can swim if you would like also. I have a buddy stationed in New Mexico who actually went there and is currently doing swimming as well as lots of field training (climbing, crawling, etc.). Swimming only really does train your heart.

They also say jump roping works out your whole body. Fuck that. My quads feel completely relaxed when I jump rope. And I use a weighted jump rope so my arms get a baby workout from it. It really is your heart and calves (dependent on how you land). You could incorporate jump squats into your jump roping routine to work out your quads but it is just more of a HIIT workout than an easy fat-burning heart rate.

9. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

FBI qualifications. nope. lol.
    To qualify under the Diversified Program, you must have a BS or BA degree in any discipline, plus three years of full-time work experience, or an advanced degree accompanied by two years of full-time work experience.

10. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Alucard. Try teaching. Trust me. If you teach an AP or Honors course, chances are you will have some asians in the class that you can discuss anime with. :#

11. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

I don't particularly see myself teaching. lol.

What if a girl comes in class with a short skirt and sits in front row?... gg.

12. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

You just admitted to being a pedo on the emp forums. WTF is wrong with you?
    Edit: It's an Honors course. Those usually don't have sluts. And if it does it is usually the see-through shirts that get you.

13. Paradox

something is seriously wrong with you.

14. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

#whyhecan'tgetajob

15. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

would you tell the student the skirt is too high and against school policy? but that means u looked.

or would you ignore it?

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Stop trying to save face. Noting the observation that someone has a short skirt and..

are two different things, assuming "... gg." means what everyone is thinking. If you get a kick out of little girl legs, you need to go out more.

17. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

well if you ignored it and another teacher in later periods catches it.. then i'd get in trouble. lose-lose situation.

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You didn't read my post... or still trying to distract us with that red herring.

19. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Teach at a private school. With a dress code. Sounds like someone needs to teach at an all boys school.

20. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Then you call her in for some private lessons and check if she is wearing panties!