Infiltrator 7, Hardcore hiking edition!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blizzerd, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Yes. The BSS is evil and used the Jekotians as a tool and you are the only BSS members left.

/roleplay

since i don't care that much about the roleplay we can just get the round over with.

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

After a while, the survivors hold a small vote about what direction to go to next

awww, i wanted to end this quick :( but you rolled a 1 in 5 orange :(

as the survivors leave 91, they encounter a natural barrier :(

as you arrive on 92 if you have a large water bottle, it is now filled with only 6 units, a normal water bottle is now filled to only 4 units (large = 7, normal = 5)

Map from 91 to 92

[​IMG]

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

so we can't pass through or is it a double day?

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

cant pass trough

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

natural barrier ... hmm ... greenpeace? :confused:

Scardy how about 91, 68, 63, 69, 89, 2, 27?

Brutos, I really don't get your posts, the jekotian were the terrorists, empty said so himself ... why excactly are you threatening us? I mean come on it's 2 vs 1 even when you want to avenge your nf comrades just give it up already...

6. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, throwing a wrench in my clever plan, huh?

Na, that path would take us through 2 red and 2 orange. Basically we have to go through 94 or 90, 97.

So our two possible paths are

91 (water), 90 (orange), 97 (orange), 96, 99, 28 (win)
    or
    91 (water), 94 (red), 96, 99, 28 (win)

We are probably going to lose someone either way, but we have little choice. I say we just go the latter (through the 94 red spot) and get it over with.

7. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Kane, because of the memory piece I got. The BSS are the ones who originally planned to kill the Queen, and they used some retarded Jekotians for their plan. But somewhat went wrong and the Jekotians are all gone. And Blizzerd is going to let the BSS kill the civilians and the queen probably, if we survive :D

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

if your pm says only the queen why do you say the queen and the civillians?

also this may come at a good time for you guys because when i sent my pm to blizzerd about dropping the rifle i wanted confirmation that it wouldn't be pick-upable by anyone so i haven't really dropped it yet.

so pick it up and use it for orange spots?

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

i vote the 94 route
    since appartently the day hasn't ended yet

10. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Lets go through the 94 route, seems fun. :D

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

After a while, the survivors hold a small vote about what direction to go to next

as the survivors go back on there steps, and take route 94, they encounter a shai-hulud, as it scatters the men around when it crosses there path, 2 where lost in the sea of sand,

randomly generated, Hygrom and Complete_ died from suffocation in the sand

The survivoirs are unlucky, on location 96 they trigger an orange event

the coyote's event, rolling made brutos use his silenced pistol 6 times to kill all of them

as you arrive on 28, a small military supply depo is reached

uphon investigation, it contains water and food for at least some years, luckily, after a few days a scheduled resupply transport arrived, as the goods where unloaded in flight, the survivors signal the pilot and make him land

from a few meters, the survivors can see kane running up to the pilot as soon as the pilot gets out of his craft, kane shows him a small badge and yells some instructions in his ear, the sound does not carry far enough to hear due to the engine noise

the pilot nods, and waves his hands to the survivors to come forth, kane explains to drop all weapons, recon is seen dropping a rifle, mageknight drops his binoculars, and brutos drops a silent pistol

as the survivors hop in the cargo bay, they are greeted briefly by the copilot, he is armed with a small pistol and has foregone his position in the cockpit to a seat facing the survivors seats, kane has taken the copilot's position in the cockpit

as the craft takes off, and heads for its destination silence falls over the
    passengers, there are no windows, and no ways of orientation where the survivors sit

after a couple of hours, some chatter is overheard in the cockpit, talks trough a radio, orders are given and received

as the craft lands, they hear a lot of commotion around them
    all sorts of engines are herd building up and spinning down

as the craft opens its doors, kane stands facing them and signing to come out, behind him is a small sized civilian aircraft field

as they walk away from the craft, kane tells everyone he was Brenodi secret service, and that it the brenodi's goal to kill every single one of you

he abandoned that mission, and the secret service, because of what he learned in that desert... il let him word it himself, just post your reasons kane (hugs u guize!)

kane states that in brenodi they would not be safe, since the secret service would certainly try something once some of you show up again, and your nanites make it impossible to change your identity

thus, he said, i decided to use my secret service badge to force the pilots to drop us off in a small residential area on former jekotian land, he will not report this to his superiors, secret service is able to require that in special conditions

basically, as long as you avoid the more developed areas, you will be safe
    for what its worth you are Jekotians now, i also sent a request to a small cargo transportation company to pick up the others we left behind on water sites and the original crash site and set them off somewhere like this place, arranged with debriefings and everything... dont worry about them

1: Civilian victory, mageknight and recon win the game for having a 100% success rate
    there objective was to keep eachother alive, they are brothers, plus recon is the civ leaders body guard and mageknight was the civilian leader, the only of 3 (empty was the jekotian leader, kylegar was the brenodi leader) leadership figures to survive, and mageknigt is the guy the bss accidentally confused with empty, since he is a senator story wise he was dressed extravagantly, just as empty since empty was a brenodi duke

2: Jekotian second place, jekotians had to make at least 1 non-brenodi secret service arrive as to expose the brenodi secret service in being the assasinators, preferably at location 32 or 29 so they could be rescued by some of there own allegiance, and keep empty alive since he was a valuable asset to the northern faction rebellion

3: Brenodi secret service 3d place, they had to prevent any non-BSS to arrive, and keep the bss leader alive (kylegar made this impossible, so i randomly transferred the leadership to god_hand)

individual scores
    1: Mageknigt/Recon
    2: Brutos, lost his entire family, but still survived and his team won
    3: -=]Kane[=-, lost his entire team, still survived but his team failed to complete the goals

everyone else

Map from 92 to 28

[​IMG]

complete map

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  12. complete_

complete_ lamer

i never got any goals or missions (i guess they were secret or kane just didn't tell me)

regardless go kane for surviving

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

well, the idea was that you put info together with your friends to build a picture

some of them did quite successfully, others didnt, some just had bad luck (since the bss got killed off pretty quick, so did a lot of info about who they are and etc

14. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Kane! What the hell man! You needed to KILL people! You're Secret Service! You were the only one of us left! Wasn't Vulkanis, Kylegar, and me dying incentive enough?

Although I still feel like I won in my own small way. Don't ask me how.

15. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Last place is me, since everyone fears what would have happened had I know what I was supposed to do. Me + objective = die trying and still win somehow. (Totallynotserious) :rolleyes:

Really guys, that was totally unfair. :(

Just wondering, who did kill me exactly?

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I still don't see how blizzerd thinks i abadonned the BSS?
    I worked with complete_ and killed 2 jekotians ...

I did never say I would abadon my team, you ask me if and I denied, I only DEFENDED myself when I attacked god_hand ffs,
    I still blame vulkanis ...

My goals were:
    1. Kill all jekotians
    2. Survive
    3. Get the last senator to shut up about the BSS

I fullfilled my goals ...
    there was nothing stated about killing the survivors, I made sure mageknight would keep secret, he's the only one a single brenodi would listen to, even if brutos dragged me infront of the queen it would have been easy for me to show all her bodyguards which are most likly BSS too that he would have a bomb in his backpack ...

I declare victory for the brenodi secret service ...:gasmask:

aaaaaa50 you got killed by complete_, me, and around 4 survivors ... I felt very sorry for ya though ...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i just wrote something to wrap it up kane, after ikalx ruined all my fun i basically stopped caring so much about story plot etc

fact is that everyone's a winner for playing okay?

18. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

My survival is the only victory I need :)

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

But ya know ... my post that brutos would be the last jekotian was made up, I had no clue he was the last jekotian ... you can't really expect me to figure that out only because i stuffed my documents in his backpack ...
    How am I supposed to kill him? Really 3rd place for this ... just not fair :cry:

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

3th place on the scale of everyone, all the rest just plain lost, you have a bronze medal : / you would have tied with second place i think if complete survived