Infiltrator 7, Hardcore hiking edition!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blizzerd, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I was a civi. You were the only bad guy left at the end.

2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Why is the jekotian team on place 2 then, if they all died?!
    The main goal was to survive after all ...

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

true, hence why there is no individual of the jekotians in the top 3, but from the team vision, there main goal was completed

4. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Hell yeah! Red medal! That's way better than those gold/silver/bronze pieces of trash.

Drinks are on me, boys.

5. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

We're all winners!

Well, me and Recon especially. Also lol @ confusing me and Empty. Poor Empty took a bullet for the greater good.

Well, that was fun, if a bit long-winded. Good break from that bunch of regular Infiltrator rounds.

6. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

I died, wow... my luck ran out :D then again, hygrom the dwarf had a fail death... I need to work better to survive these things. :D

7. Empty

Empty Member

Fuckin morons shot me when it was my job to keep as many survivors as possible.

8. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Like I said, i'm sorry about that. I didn't know I was supposed to play without using the only weapon I gained - intelligence. But don't worry, it won't be a problem anymore because i'm not playing anymore of these games.

This was seriously the only game I actually did anything. The first game I really did something out of five or six infiltrator games, and I end up getting slammed for it. Everyone else trolls the hell out of every game, but when I do something fun, I get slammed.

But that's O.K. I won't be playing any more and i'm sure you won't miss me.

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

i shot you cause you killed my guys. hurrrrrrrr

10. Empty

Empty Member

Ikalx You weren't supposed to get all the info you got, Blizzerd accidentally gave you 7 people worth of info and they were all supposed to put it together.

See, it's called human error, stop crucifying me for doing it, everyone does it.

complete_ I shot them because they were being 1) retarded and 2) plotting to shoot me.

Reason number 1) is how I found out.

11. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I never crucified you for doing it. I never complained about any of your games ^,-

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

ikalx, i said you ruined my fun, not that you did anything wrong

i was the one to blame, but i do say that if you didnt talk like you did, i would have enjoyed it much more :(

sorry

13. Empty

Empty Member

That was mostly targetted at certain other people.
    The main thing I'd like to tell you is to stop acting like you did massive detective work. You talked to some BSS and then blizzerd told you all the jekotians.
    And then we all died.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

italx don't worry about it empty is being a baby cause he died so quickly

15. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

I am so haunting you now.

16. Empty

Empty Member

I'm not really upset that I'm dead, more that Ikalx fucked it for everyone.
    He could have been the ultimate badass and been all blackmaily, but instead he was just like 'lol everyone look i found a list' and as a result he nearly got us all killed by you BSS scum.

17. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I never said I did any massive detective work, I said the opposite - it all fell into my lap, I didn't do anything except distribute it.

Been all blackmaily? There was nothing I wanted! You know all your people would have died anyway, because that first day before I even sent out PM's complete_ assasinated you. If i'd just been working with scardy (civ family), Brutos and Aeoneth (BSS) you would have died just as quickly.

You blackmail people when you want something from them, apparently all I wanted was to vote on numbers..? Oh wait now I remember, to get through with Scardybob "my dad" and Predominance "my mum". Heh, maybe if that wasn't the boring thing I could think of that basically means you've shoved me into a corner to fuck myself (yes, that's the equivalent of the role - "go fuck yourself") then I might have decided to do something else. Like if I actually had a goal rather than "be padding".

At least in a regular infiltrator game even when you're base crew you're doing something - convincing people to vote for infils. What the hell was I doing instead here? Being a random number picker? The role is to not be fishbait *sigh*.

I don't play a game to not do anything. That's not playing at all. Ask yourself what would have happened otherwise, do you actually feel some people are just there to pad out the numbers, and sit around and do jack until they get hit by some random event or get a weapon that they won't do anything with if they're playing their role?

Yeah I did end up dicking over quite a lot of people, but that's not really what I wanted to happen. Ever think that maybe there could have been a game above that? That maybe the BSS and Civilians could have formed a coalition and forced the Jekotians to give up their weapons or face death? No? Maybe that's why you guys just decided to straight kill me after that revelation - so there'd be no situation like that. Effectively sealing your own fate.

18. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Guys, at this point what matters is that I died right before the end, literally four or so steps, its quite sad in fact. Jk I just sad that I died :)

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

the 2 guys who choose the red spot end up dying in it :(

20. recon

recon SM Support Dev

And we're still talking about this because?