Infiltrator 7, Hardcore hiking edition!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blizzerd, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

Yes we all have to move as a group. No splitting up.

Aeon had to agree with Cross, silent though he may have been. Silence was suspicious, but he had nothing to go by. None of them could remember what they were originally on the ship for. Hell some of them couldn't even remember their own names. Aeon knew some of them had once had training with weapons, others he wasn't so sure. In any event, if they were all going to get back to... wherever they need to go to... then they'd have to work together.

Something nagged at the back of his head... there was something important he had to do, but what was it.

I vote for route 6

2. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

I need to change mine, route 6 does make much more sense to start with.

3. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Can we assume that everyone has at least 5 days of water? Cause if not, people will die of thirst if we take route seven, unless they kill us first.

Cross ran over the details in his head. Who had what? Did everyone have water? Who were the people with weapons? Would the people without water kill tonight to obtain it, if there were any people lacking? Was he an unsuspecting target?

He felt suddenly uneasy. Instincts kicked in. Eyes wide open, he surveyed the group of survivors for anyone trying to kill him. There didn't seem to be anyone trying to commit murder, as far as he could tell. Mostly, everyone was keeping to themselves, or rarely talking in pairs or small knit groups.

He ran through the survivors in his head. Who could he trust? Aeon, and aaaaaa50 seemed to be in the same camp as him. Ikalx wanted to go for the rubble and scavenge the crash, but he seemed to be fine with going for water as well. Everyone else was either silent, indecisive, or opposed to the four.

Slowly turning his head, Cross got a glimpse of Empty in his peripheral vision. He'd been careless. He'd revealed his otherwise concealed pistol; he'd lost the element of surprise. He could theoretically attack anyone without anyone finding out, but if people started dropping dead for any reason, Empty was a prime suspect.

Empty seemed to not want anyone dead, but it could have just been a clever ruse. Who knew what motivated that man, or what motivated any of them, for that matter?***

Cross was torn; he didn't know whether to fear Empty's powerful handgun, or to feel sorry for him for the suspicion that would undoubtedly be cast upon him, sooner or later.

Um, am I not supposed to be mentioning people by name? Cause if I'm not, I'll stop.

***The answer is 87 bazillion guns.

4. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Hamster, realizing he has to make up for the awesomeness of the entire group, does a fuckin awesome dance. Then he votes 6 because dancing makes him thirsty.

5. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Screw the RP. Seriously.

I'm just scrolling past the posts.

I change to 2. We can go that way, then one more, then come back for water in time. We get more travel out of our bottles.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

cough*
    wrong, if we go for the six and then come back, we wil have even less water

7. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Aw, you're no fun.

Changing vote back to #6

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  8. Cloud

Cloud Member

I vote #7 as well, it's an intersection.
    also: PS3 get!

9. Empty

Empty Member

Sorry, I posted in OOC

I vote we head east towards the water, and check the area around it for fat loot.

Once we loot it, we head north.

As I said before, I have a silenced pistol, I can kill most of you if I want to, but I really do not want to have to do that.

None of us know our roles, blizzerd said we'll remember information about our own objectives as the game progresses, so at this stage there is NO VALID REASON TO KILL ANYONE.

Since I have the second most powerful weapon, I feel fairly safe to say that we'll play this carefully and safely. Obviously at some point people will have to die to give the rest of us water, so there will be bloodshed, but until that stage, there is no gain for anyone to kill anyone.

Should one of you begin acting as a threat to the group, I will put you down.
    Even if you have a rifle, I have a fair shot at killing you, so don't try and start any bullshit.
    If people start trolling and acting fucktarded, I will not hesitate to put them down, and I hope the rest of you can agree with that logic.

There will come a stage where we have to kill people.
    I don't like the idea of it, but I'm going to take a guess that there will be stretches of land with no water for 5 days, and blood will have to be spilt to make sure we get through.

If I kill someone, I will notify you all, I have a silenced pistol which is a great tool for someone to fuck up the game, but I promise you from here on in, I will not kill someone and keep it secret, unless I have a very very good reason.

I'm going to take a strong guess that someone else has a silenced pistol, so I plead with them not to use it like a madman and try to pin it on me.

I'm also going to contact some people. I haven't got a long term plan since I don't know all of the rules yet, but I'm going to organize some people so we can work together.

Not all of us will pull through, that's almost guaranteed, but if we play it smart, a large number of us will.

10. Empty

Empty Member

I vote we go to 7.
    We'll get more intel, and if we go to 6 first, we waste one unit of water going back to 0 when we head out.

11. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Meh.

Changing vote to I Don't Give A Damn Which Way We Go

12. Empty

Empty Member

Primes don't seem to be anything important.

1 3 5 and 7 dont appear to have anything special.

13. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

My vote

I vote we head to tile 7, if we do then we will be able to identify more spaces, if we head to tile 6 and back then we will have less spaces to move overall, and possibly make it so only people with 7 liter packs of water avalible for survival (very likely only a quarter of us carry 7 liters of water.)

14. Empty

Empty Member

Someone with binoculars told me 12 was orange.

15. Cloud

Cloud Member

I laugh at danger! Then i get gunned down right away, yet i still laugh at it :V.
    Blizzy might be using a risk&reward system so that some have to die in order to get us phat loot.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

After lots of politics, the survivors hold a small vote about what direction to go

7 is picked by 6 people, while 6 was only chosen by 4

after a long hike, the survivors find a small crack i a rock where they can hide from the sun and sleep, day 0 has ended

[​IMG]

i will be sending 3 people at random there first objective clues in a few minutes

also, if you have a large water bottle, it is now filled with only 6 units, a normal water bottle is now filled to only 4 units

also a collective hint:

routes with less days, or longer "connecting" lines mean more direct danger, and routes trough "white" parts of the desert mean even more

also all of the "rubble site" loot spots have been set in stone to contain the things they do (i don't make it up as i go)

17. Empty

Empty Member

I was correct.
    I have a binocular buddy.

Once I get todays map I'll post where water is if any.

It'll be a fair delay. Can my binocular'd accomplice PM me the map when he comes online, so I can get it to these guys ASAP without endangering you?
    TYVM

18. Cloud

Cloud Member

Wait... isn't this more of a survival game rather than an infil game?
    Edit: 49 looks interesting and easy to reach imo.

19. Empty

Empty Member

Donovan sat at the top of the dune.
    "Where is he. He should have brought new by now."
    He continued to wait. Pistol in hand.
    The sun was rising on the new day, everyone had made camp in the area north of the crash.
    Nothing much had happened, Donovan had taken the lead, but there was no real consensus that he was in charge yet.
    He thought about the silenced pistol.
    "Perhaps telling them about it was a bad idea." he said to himself, as the air began to warm around him as the sun lazily rose from the horizon.
    Another hard day of trekking lay ahead, travelling at night was probably a better idea, but it was much harder to navigate in the dark, it was bad enough without landmarks during the day.
    To the northwest he could see still smoking wreckage, and to the northeast, a similar sight.
    To the north he could see the harsh whiteness of a small salt plain.
    In no direction did he see water.
    "Where the hell is that scout." he said idly, once again.
    A small lizard skittered out of some bushes to his right, and buried itself in the sand, in preparation for the 45 degree heat to come throughout the day.
    Donovan sipped his water and headed back to the makeshift camp.
    The scout would turn up.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

to the people who received there "memory recovery" pm's (3 people today, 3 more tomorrow etc etc)

it all relates to the main story, you can try to find out your objectives from there, but don't worry more info will follow over time, expect everyone to have a clear objective of who they are and what they need to do to win within the first 10 days

also, you guys can vote again for the next route if you want

just a reminder