Infiltrator 7, Hardcore hiking edition!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blizzerd, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Lets just make it so that if the amount of votes for a certain path are outnumbering the remainder of people that abstained and voted for a different path then they will move immedietely and only one moved per day, and kills will be able to activated at the begging and end of a day rather then just the end, so at night pms can be sent for activation at dawn and day-time will activate at midnight etc etc.

2. recon

recon SM Support Dev

I vote to move to 11.

3. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Yar, Eleven.

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

what? could you rephrase that?

im all for moving the speed up when there aren't any other choices though, but how will we deal with all the people who want to kill someone or new maps i have to make?

its a lot of work ^^

5. Empty

Empty Member

Donovan smiled as he chatted with the rest of the group.
    "East looks like it was a brilliant idea, the scout reported to me early this morning, not only is 16 a water source, but we spotted water northwards, at 26.

It gets better though, there's no hazardous looking terrain at this point, and 25 looks like some rubble, which may contain supplies, as well as the rubble we'll be looting tomorrow."
    He took a sip from his water bottle.
    "We'll be fine." he said, with a smile.

6. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Don't forget Empty, "mild danger" spots still have a 1/5 chance of bad stuff happening, which means sooner or later something bad will happen.

Though he had lost his sense of self, he still had his infallible logic. Sooner or later, the desert environment would begin to take it's toll on the group. He toughened his resolve to stay vigilant.

Oh, and just to make sure you and your "Scout" friend aren't leading us where you want to go, tell us what kind of terrain the other spots the scout can see are. If we want to continue working together, we should all have the same information, so that all of us can make decisions.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ikalx mutters under his breath and flicks up a card from somewhere inside his long coat. He looks at it briefly, then nods and it disappears back into his coat. The Hermit. Best to bide his time and ride the waves that flowed, for now. But soon...this place would become a nest of souls. He could feel it.

"Let us go east."

8. Empty

Empty Member

I've told you everything I know aaaaaa50.

Orange : 14,12,27
    Blue: 6,16,26
    Rubble: 1,2,4,10,11,25

9. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Well, not so much water, but apparently there aren't many dangerous areas around either. Thanks Empty, and secret scout person.

10. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Cross had seen it. The playing card that Ikalx had brought out. His movement had been quick, professional. The card had a picture of what appeared to be an old, robed wise man holding a lantern in one hand, and a staff in the other. The Roman numeral IX, nine, was emblazoned on it.

Questions stormed Cross's mind: Why the hell does Ikalx have a Tarot card of The Hermit? And why did he nod? Is he a recluse or something? Do we all have cards like that?

Cross hadn't bothered checking his person, not while others were around him, but he supposed it couldn't hurt. In his right pants pocket, he fished out a card similar to the one Ikalx had been holding. Cross took one look at the card and was jolted. He clutched it to his chest, then thought about taking another glance just to be sure.

No. No one could know about it, or what it meant. It would cause an uproar, a riot, a panic if the survivors knew what he had just learned. Things would get bloody. People would die.

Cross lowered his eyes to the ground beneath him, and reflected on what that truly meant for them.

Interesting note from Wikipedia regarding The Hermit:

The Waite version of the card shows an old man carrying a staff in one hand and a lit lantern in the other. In the background is a wasteland. Just beyond the wasteland is a mountain range.

Sound familiar?

*Hits Enter, then realizes that nobody will give a damn*

11. Empty

Empty Member

I'm sorry, what?

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i think he means the card containing a mountain like the mountains on the map, if not then

:p

this "rawlplayun" is fun and all, but guys... seriously...

like, some stuff ok, but other stuff kinda makes my head hurt from where the hell did that come from

13. Empty

Empty Member

Empty picks up a laser pistol and fires it into the air wildly.
    The scrin mothership comes hurtling into view and slams into the desert sands, spewing debris and fire across the yellow dunes.

Empty drops the pistol and holds one hand out, and a small playing card flitters down from the heavens.

He looks at it, and smiles maniacally.
    It is the joker.

hurrdurr

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

After not so much politics, but more common sense and only 1 way to go, the survivors hold a small vote about what direction to go to next

11 is picked by 10 people

after a long hike, the survivors find a small cave that presents them some shade they can rest in

i will be sending 3 people at random there first objective clues in a few minutes

also, if you have a large water bottle, it is now filled with only 4 units, a normal water bottle is now filled to only 2 units

unless you made some shares as some of you have done... then its up to you to monitor it, i will however still warn you when your water is running out

[​IMG]

also a collective hint:

As more and more people remember who they where before the crash, more and more people who where beneficial to the group at first, will start to show selfish behaviour as there objectives move away from the group's

2 empty water bottles are found
    1 empty large water bottle is found
    4 ammunition is found

in the debree, luggage is found, 2 people recognised it as there's and explore what is inside in there privacy (2 more people get information about there memory and objectives, makes it 5 total)

a time machine is found, if 50% of the players vote during "where do we go vote" to skip to the next day, i will let them move 2 spaces in 1 day and will combine the "day ended" posts

also, you must divide, share or claim the stuff you found amongst yourselves, majority agreement wins have fun

15. Empty

Empty Member

I don't understand how we divide the stuff without just saying 'lolitsmine'...

Okay, logic tells me that anyone carrying only a water bottle should get a secondary 5 litre bottle (so they end up with 10/12 water total and can share with the rest of us)

The 7 litre I'm not as sure on, personally I'd like to have it, but so would everyone else.

Maybe we should draw straws or something?

Everyone who's interested in grabbing the 7 litre post here, and blizz can hand it out randomly between those people tomorrow? (I say blizz because if he randomly assigns it to me, it's not suspicious, but if I randomly assign it to myself, welllll. Y'know :P)

16. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

As no one said nothing about me being a water tanker, I'll grab the large bottle. Then I'll try and keep us hydrated.

Also. Time machine. Lets go back to BEFORE THE CRASH AND STOP IT. :D

I put on my trench coat and scarf

17. Cloud

Cloud Member

I suppose i call dips on a small water bottle, unless someone believes they'll require it more than i.

Let's head straight for the water using the tyme masheen.

18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

the time machine was just something silly to make the "obvious choices" not need to be voted for on a separate day but the 2 days you travel WILL happen

also if more then 50% of you decide i have to divide the loot randomly, then i will...
    if however you get another consensus as to who gets what, just as good...

its up to you people to decide how this game is played

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I want the large waterbottle, too, let's divide it by zero then ...:D
    Also I vote 16 with time machine!

Greets from Kane Phillips btw ...

20. God_Hand

God_Hand Member

Yeah. In a desert. Real smooth.

OGM DOOD C&C 3 MAEKS PERFICT SANSE NAO!