Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I still vote Empty's Corpse

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

it's called I dont wanna die and I vote who ever so I dont die.

4. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Though there also is the fact that Candles was the first to vote someone, though it was the corpse of empty, which really could be believable, as the exact cause of his death wasn't shown as it has been previously. Then Trickster voted for paradox (which he claimed was to find bandwagoners.) This clearly means that Dudley is our enemy, and should be lynched.

5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Better, complete? :p

There's some bull that's going on here, but some crazies are clamouring too fast to see it.

Sadly, i'm too lazy to see who voted who, so i'm not going to give any kind of rundown this time. I'm only going to say, if you're a basecrew or classed type, non-infil, it'll probably be in your best interests to make sure of whoever else has voted your candidate. If you've taken anyone's word for it, or joined any type of bandwagon, just remember the infils would already be working together, so you can assume whoever else has voted for your candidate (if more than one) is an infil.

Unless some guys are afk again. Which would be annoying...

Or unless they're spreading the votes around to kill multiples. It's probably in our best interests to just lynch one candidate, in that case. Who has the most votes?

6. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wtf 5 pages already? When did this happen.

Also wtf is with your mood swings trickster? IM LIKE VOTING THE TWO MOST OBVIOUS TRAITORS, OH NOT ITS NOT THEM IT MUSTT BE THE OTHER GUY.
    Did you reveal three of you in one go? Also 170 nots modulo 2 means that you are an infilitrator.

7. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Well, until it got me the position of number one target, I believed Trickster to have sound logic in targeting Paradox, well, mainly that Paradox acted quite suspiciously after being targeted. Now though, I am content with accusing Dudley until I die.

8. Candles

Hygrom, I'll cut you a deal. If I vote for Dudley and it gets lynched, will you vote for Empty's Corpse later?

9. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Yes, I do see the logic behind the possibility that Empty committed suicide, there are no infiltrators, and thus our only logical course will be to lynch Empty's corpse. I will take that deal.

10. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I question if empty really is dead and did not just break open a emergency blood pack and write on the wall with it.

11. Candles

Perfect. I vote to lynch Dudley.

12. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

This emptys corpse and dudley bullshit just makes me want to join the bandwagon on you for no other reason.

Something tells me Paradox and Trickster spoke outside of this thread, which is why they started working together. That's either highly suspicious, or it rules them out as infiltrators. But as I doubt Empty would let Trickster be an infil again again again, or Paradox, who is renowned for getting insta lynched, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt for this round.

I want Grant to speak up a bit more, if you please.

I vote Hygrom.

13. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Im not afk this time just before I get lynched for not posting. How do the votes for everyone stand at the minute?

Also a question for empty---Presumably in this round the infiltrators will still know who each other are? Or are they also totally in the dark and operating alone?

14. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Are you guys really that intent on protecting Dudley from a lynching? Or are you all that certain I am one of the infiltrators? If so, what is being used as evidence against me so that I can prepare an acceptable defense of myself.

Edit: On the topic of Empty's corpse, there actually is no evidence that Empty was murdered, except that he is dead. In fact, why would an infiltrator CARE if Empty betrayed the Empire, wouldn't an infiltrator be ecstatic that Empty betrayed it? The only people who would care if Empty betrayed the Empire would be Empty himself, or the Brenodi Inquisition/Military Intelligence, if it is the former, he committed suicide, there is no infiltrator, and we are chasing shadows. If it is the former, essentially the rifleman killed empty, and we have no clues to go on. As I stated before, my voting for Dudley the worst fucking missile ever was simply to get people to wait until we had a solid clue implementing someone as an infiltrator.

On the story line side, only two people should have been capable of putting the silo into lock down, Empty himself, and his second in command. If we follow the murder path, the second in command is probably an infiltrator. Additionally, why doesn't the second in command have the code to take us out of lock down?

15. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Trickster.

At this point, infil or not, he's causing way too much drama. He's supporting them indirectly.

16. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Fuck I'm blown.

17. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

As I combed the posts making this, I nearly shit a brick as the three bickering bandwagon-starters all converge on one guy in the span of five posts (and ten minutes).

Oh and fuck you, Hygrom & Candles. Bold your votes. That goes for everyone, but especially those two. Empty needs to enforce his rules.

For reading my vote chart notation, note that the vote post number is to the right of the vote. If the person retracts their vote, the vote name and the vote post number get struck through and the retraction post number is placed to the right of the struck through text. If the player votes again, the target is placed to the right of the retraction number and the vote number is, again, to the right of the target name. If they retract...

EDIT Oh and I suppose I'll vote for Dudley if it's not too late.

Lol, what's new?

This was why I (as base crew) voted for Paradox last round. Then I spent the rest of the round on everyone's suspected lists only because of that vote.

We don't get to know that. Although it's an excellent possibility to consider.

Is this post big enough to count?

On a more serious note, it might be handy if one of us kept track of everyone's post count on this thread and their most recent post number. Just knowing that a player has posted is nigh meaningless later in the game.

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Wtf is exactly wrong with you all voting a rocket pseudonym to get lynched? Did empty pm you all "you are now an escaped loco nuke freak tripping on an overdose acid?"

19. Candles

It's a protest vote from those who want no one lynched.

20. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

And you think empty cares ... y? It's easier just to countervote whoever voted in the first place ...