Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Empty

Empty Member

Welcome to Infiltration

Infiltration is a forum game loosely based on similar forum games like mafia, werewolves, sometimes even called vampires. I throw my own empires spin on it and run it for you guys.

The Basics

You are a brenodi soldier, working in some rundown base somewhere or other, making sure you get the job done. Suddenly, your commander is dead, communications are cut and the base is isolated in one way or another. Something is amiss, your fellow soldiers could be traitors, every one of them!

It's up to you to stop them.

The game is split into two sections, day and night. Night divides the day, try to run, try to hide, BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE

Okay stupidity aside, there's 2 sections, day and night. Each day, everyone votes on one (or more if there's a tie!) poor sod to be executed publicly, each night, several special classes go about their business, including spying, murdering and assorted other funtimes. At the end of each section a small story section is written up (by myself) containing what happened that day/night and perhaps one or two clues as to who was behind what.

Normally, I reveal the classes, how they work and how many there are each round, but this round no such virtue is awarded to you all. You are utterly in the dark, you have no idea what lays before you, so be careful where you tread.

Classes

Classes this round will not be revealed until such a time that I deem it necessary (IE someone dies with a special class) rest assured the game has not changed TOO much.

Class information will be posted in this section when it becomes available.

Your class details will be PMed to you, if you have not been PMed after I have written the post proclaiming "role PMs sent", you have no role and are a simple, innocent base crew who must try and defeat the traitors among him.

2. Empty

Empty Member

Debriefing
    Day One
    Not a clue.

I thought it was sort of clear. I locked down the silo to prevent the nuke being launched, not really important but w/e.

Not that cryptic but it's a hint towards Ikalx being a nutcase. This was meant to be a clue you guys figured out later upon befriending Ikalx.

More pointing towards one of the classes not being sane in the membrane.

Night One

Spartacus scouts mcgyver.
    Kane kills devourawr.
    Grantrithor scouts Paradox
    Meg shoots grantrithor
    Ikalx knifes grantrithor
    Paradox saves zoom.
    complete saves trickster

Ikalx contacted several people straight away by group PM, complete, candles

Spartacus gets the following info on Mcgyver

Nothing useful or interesting and it points towards Mcgyver being base crew.

Day Two

More "crazyyyyyyyyy" The knife is meant to show Ikalx is nuts. He's murdering people in a military faclity with a fucking knife. The fight between meg and Ikalx is representing the fact that they both targeted Grantrithor.

The gun is from a third faction, there are 3 factions in this match, it was hinting to the threeway fight.

Night Two

meg kills wealthysoup
    ikalx knifes viroman
    kane shoots ikalx
    complete_ saves ikalx
    Spartacus scouts Ikalx
    Paradox protects zoom.

Spartacus gets a LOT of info on ikalx:

The first section hints at ikalx being fucking BATSHIT INSANE. The second indicates the fight between kane, viroman and ikalx which ends with ikalx and viroman being shot and complete saving him. This results in spartacus getting info on complete being an engineer.

Complete spartacus and ikalx are united as the scout medic rifle team. Surely it spells doom for the infils.

Day Three

Clue towards meg griffin, relating to stewie griffin.

Kane is from the commonwealth etc, third faction hint HINT HINT

IKALX. IS. INSANE.

Night Three

Spartacus scouts zoom
    Paradox saves zoom
    Ikalx hits meg
    kane hits mcgyver
    meg is a boss and doesn't kill anyone, dunno why.
    complete saves ikalx

Spartacus gets the following info on zoom

He notices paradox is protecting zoom.
    Ikalx by this point is basically taking orders from spartacus and complete.

Day Four

Crazy.

IT'S A FUCKING SILENCER.

Paradox gets lynched he's a medic derpppp

Night Four

Spartacus scouts brutos
    Ikalx shoots predom
    Kane shoots spartacus
    complete saves ikalx

Spartacus gets no more scout hints as he's dead.

Day Five

You guys still hadn't really figured out there were 3 factions so I had to fUCKING HAMMER IT IN.

Night Five

Kane shoots ikalx
    Ikalx kills candles
    complete saves ikalx

Ikalx is purposefully putting off murdering kane at this point I believe, to thin the numbers and make his victory easier.

Day Six

No real clues here sorry. Everyone already knew everything they needed to really.

Night Six

Ikalx kills complete, complete saves zoom but it's too late.
    Ikalx wins because he can simply murder zoom.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  3. Empty

Empty Member

Player List

1. Paradox
    2. Viroman
    3. Ikalx -- WINNAR
    4. Kane
    5. Trickster
    6. Predom
    7. meg griffin
    8. wealthysoup
    9. Grantrithor
    10. complete_
    11. ImSpartacus
    12. Candles
    13. Hygrom
    14. Mcgyver
    15. Z100000M
    16. Devourawr
    17. Brutos

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. Empty

Empty Member

Day One

Silo 7B was mostly a secret, only a handful knew of it's existence. It was kept on skeleton crew most of the time, the silo was in disrepair, still barely functional but kept in somewhat working order. The payload had sat in it's tube for over 20 years now, gathering dust but still entirely functional.

The silos existence was more of a clerical error than anything, it was simply never decommissioned, anyone who saw it on the registers simply assumed it was still running for one reason or another, classified or somesuch.

Commander Empty was retired there, again basically by clerical error. Nobody saw fit to remove him from his post, and he never saw the problem with having a quiet office job, in a calm, simple environment. He basically did little to no work, simply making sure the most basic of maintenance continued. He was liked by his men, mainly due to the fact that they were barely given any work to do, and freedom to do as they wished. Guard posts were routinely empty and the personnel wandered freely through the silo. The missile had gained the nickname "Dudley". Most believed the missile inert and the silo a waste of time, but never spoke up for fear of their cushy job disappearing, and being reassigned to a filthy frozen trench in Glycen.

It was a quiet Monday, not that the day of the week mattered much in the silo, far from civilization, the days of the week were seemingly unimportant. The running joke was time didn't actually pass in 7B.
    A lone infantryman moved towards the silo's main exit, for his shift on the guardtower. Unusually, the thick blast door was sealed shut. Confused, he made his way slowly to Empty's office.

Empty was dead, blood smeared across the walls. A cryptic message was there, written in the man's blood itself. "I HAVE BETRAYED MY EMPIRE AND FOR THIS I HAVE PAID".

The disturbing news quickly spread throughout the silo, and the alternate exits were checked. Every exit was locked down. The communication lines out of the silo were cut.

"I've tried overriding the lockdown, it's an 8 digit passcode and I haven't got the tools or the software to crack it. We're going to have to wait for rescue. We've got food for at least a month and the air will cycle, they'll check on us before then, I don't fully know why Empty locked down the silo, or if someone else did it after they killed him, but it's a mystery to all of us." stated the second in command, as he addressed the crew gathered in the tight mess hall.
    "So we're trapped in this hellhole, with a fucking psychopath?" one voice yelled out.
    "I'm sure we can work it out, for now, everyone should stay calm, and stay safe. Watch your backs and don't be stupid." the leader replied calmly.
    "Bullfucking shit. I know who it is, we should kill him right now!" yelled the reply.

The men began arguing amongst themselves. There was a definite thirst for blood in the air, and the called a vote on who they believed the madman to be.

Begin your lynch vote.

ROLE PMS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.

5. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

I'm not in. Trying to force me to study :)

6. Empty

Empty Member

KK LordDz has been removed. If he has a role it will be changed to someone else.

7. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

I was the infiltrator btw.

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm not in either after talking to Empty :) Good luck you guys with it, I want to see the victor after I come back.

9. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Clearly, Empty committed suicide and killed himself, so we need to lynch his corpse.

And we're down to 16 players already without the first day even passing? Damn, someone's on a killing spree!

10. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

we should wait to get more players? Cause 16 isnt really a lot

11. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

17, actually, but then again, how long do you want to wait? Because I certainly won't be playing in 3 weeks...

/That scribble on the wall looks rather like some overly strikt brenodians decided that empty isn't putting enough effort into maintaining the base ...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  12. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

First thoughs.

7B sounds awfuly similiar to seventeen, Brutos
    thrirst for blood, mutiliated body, Devourawr
    2nd in command, Im not up to date with current roster and shit. Likely not ikalx or trickster.
    "Dudley", someone british. wealthy and ikalx
    Also someone very vocal with swears and lazy as hell.

Call those cloud clues, but considering last rounds hints, I wouldn't

13. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

This is the only part of that story that actually has to deal with the situation where Empty died, and is the only part that can contain relevant clues. In the previous round, all the clues were located in the situation or the aftermath, but not in the background story, nor in the crew arguments.

14. Paradox

7B? sounds like seventeen? that's just oversearching. Next you'll say blood sounds like mud sounds like paradox.

15. Z100000M

And you disregard previous clue location in 11 last rounds because?
    Also, paradox as I said, you ca say whateer you want, but after blowtorch hint with ikalx im not leaving any rock unturned.

16. Paradox

Previous clue locations werent so far fetched as this one tbh. anyway no commander vote? Cause I vote me as commander again.

17. Empty

Empty Member

No comm vote this round.

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

What? You said you wanna vote yourself as the first lynch victim? :D

19. Z100000M

That is kind of the tradition.

20. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Paradox is acting highly suspicious.