Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Just saying Trickster was the instigator, with no reason as to why he is committing his actions. If he is base crew then he is being retarded because his actions are being detrimental to the team, there is no point in lynching people on the first day unless it is vital to your success to have randoms killed. Either he is an infil or an idiot.

2. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Paradox is acting overtly aggressive, but to his credit I believe most people would be easily aggravated after being one of the first to die multiple times.

Also, Trickster isn't an idiot, and I can't judge if he's an infiltrator, but I can tell you that he's a troll. His favorite pastime on this board is trolling Paradox.

3. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You two have to be the dumbest infiltrators i've ever seen in this game. Seriously. I had to warn a team off that kinda shite when I was infil but it was not even half as obvious as that.

Well, gg all. These dumdums are either the best fake-infils i've ever seen or the dumbest real infils.

Or perhaps some super dopey helper agents.

Let's see, I vote Paradox.

4. Candles

So we have two for Paradox and two for Trickster?

Alright, double kill off the bat! I'm sure the infiltrators are loving this!

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

That's strange Candles, you aren't defending trickster or paradox, probably because you know more information than any of the voters do, and instead you are relishing the fact that two people may get lynched, it seems like you aren't trying to upset the vote so that only 1 crew member gets lynched.

Trickster, if you take your vote off of paradox I will take mine off of yours. To everyone else, candles is highly suspicious, and I am not being superstitious like last time.

leaving quote so that candles can't modify his post

6. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Super-dopey defence team it is!

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I originally voted Paradox because I wanted to troll him. The way he went batshit insane in defending himself, is what makes me now suspicious. Either way, I'm regular base crew, I have nothing to lose even if I do get lynched. Hence I vote Paradox. At best, I catch an infil. At worst, I kill Paradox. It's a win-win situation for me. At the end of the day, the infils are going to kill me tonight if the lynch doesn't, so I may as well be a dick in the time I have.

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You produced 40+ posts of drama in those few hours, good job, keep going.

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

what happened to all the stuff about how funny it will be to grief the game? Quit modifying your post without timestamps.

10. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

fuck this, I'm retracting my vote from trickster so only one of us dies. btw fuck you guys you're screwed now.

edit: you know getting killed first day, every round just sucks.

11. Candles

Irony doesn't transfer well over the Internet, doesn't it? If I was an infiltrator, I wouldn't be so stupid as to openly say something like that unless I was trying some reverse-psychology bullshit, which clearly wouldn't work if last round is any clue.

I don't want to upset the vote because it's only human to not want to do anything when faced to two equal decisions. Lynch Trickster or lynch Paradox, they're the same to me. And maybe a double-base-crew lynching might get people to be a tad less paranoid.

To top it all off, if I vote to lynch Paradox or Trickster and it leads to the death of a base crew, then I would immediately become suspect. In fact, me defending myself can be construed as suspicious. Furthermore, if I chose not to defend myself, that too is suspicious.

The point I was trying to make in that post was that this rampant suspicion and paranoia will only lead to the downfall of the base crew. Last round was almost lost for the same reason and only saved by a streak of luck.

Finally, in the post before that one, I defended both Trickster and Paradox on the basis that Trickster is a troll and Paradox has a right to be aggressive after dying so often early on.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  12. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Oh, you think because you're the rifleman no one has a chance, right?

I might just be a dick and keep my vote on you, just for that.

13. Trickster

Bro I dno what you're talking about.

14. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

No one wants to lynch the missile? I see how it is. I vote paradox.

15. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I'm retracting my vote for Paradox.

Also, kinda suspicious of you now, Hygrom.

This is a list of people who've had time to post. I'd feel pretty annoyed if the most active posters got killed off right away, ninjas or not, so i'm going to see who makes it into the green before I vote.

Also who looks the most suspiciously dumb when they try to make their token "i'm here" post.

16. Paradox

I vote hygrom

edit: just because he voted me and now we can get a triple kill.

17. Trickster

Ok, so game is up. I just wanted to see who wanted to bandwagon so quickly. Hygrom, sorry man, but you walked into it. My actual vote is Hygrom.

18. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

What the hell is wrong with you, really?

Do you want to die like a prat?

Edit: You do know that there might only be one infil, right? Are you really just so dumb as to have us all lynch ourselves in the first couple of nights?!

19. Paradox

I'm going to die anyway, probably next night or day so I rather go out with a bang?

20. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Trickster is playing one of his double reverse psychology games. But i don't fall for that!