Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Spartacus raises some good points. In the event that hygrom does get lynched and turns out to be innocent then atleast we have a good idea who the infils are. What's the evidence against him anyway? Unless I see evidence then I might aswell jump on the dudley bandwagon. If it gets lynched then does it get decommissioned or does it get blown up?

2. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

But then somebody would still have to get the axe. At this point, I don't care who dies. I'd rather not kill anyone, but if a single person votes, then somebody has to die.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  3. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Then why did you vote paradox and not trickster?

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Probably can assume griffin is just afk for a bit. Glad to see at least everyone's in for a penny, if not a pound, this time :)

Cheers for the vote list, too, Sparky.

I think i'll side-step whatever counter-lynch vote is currently on-going, since it seems a bit of a cheat, and Empty probably won't allow it.

I do want to point out that Hygrom got voted as soon as I said he seemed a bit suspicious, but without Sparky's list I never would have seen that it was Paradox, Trickster and Grant working together to take him down, with a last latecomer Devourawr who may or may not be in addition.

Actually, from this light, it looks like P,T & G tried to play a mind game, blaming each other and then resolving to one candidate at the end.

However, I only need to post that in order for those three to die in the future (regardless of guilty, be warned!). So I feel safe in my no-vote.

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Because I've no intetion to counter vote if paradox behaves like he actually wants to be recognized as infil?

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Um no here's a conversation with trickster whilst he had his vote on paradox showing just how much he wanted to troll the game and how much he didn't want to cooperate.
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: I
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: dun wanna
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: like
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: if you do die
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: and it all goes to shit
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: it will be
    -?EPIC?- Trickster: funny as fuck

And I did some negotiating where I told him I would take my vote off if he would take his off. Also, Hygrom (and candles) did appear suspicious to me that they were diverting attention away from lynching by being funny and lynching nukes and carcasses.

7. ImSpartacus

Not convinced. I immediately wanted to lynch Empty when I read the prompt, before I read any other posts.

It's the first round. We shouldn't lynch anyone this early, so I figured we could be trolls. But since there were already two 'Dudley' votes, I followed in that direction instead.

8. Empty

Empty Member

impressive amounts of activity! Good job guys :D

Vote'll be called in about 8~ hours although it's looking pretty convincing atm.

If "dudley" reaches majority (more than 50%) nobody will die.

9. ImSpartacus

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

The evidence against me seemed to be that 1) I voted paradox after he was being incredibly defensive about being voted against by Trickster and Ikalx, and 2) I wanted to lynch Dudley (The worst missile ever.)

I think that if we take the blood stain as a clue (which it probably is,) at least one infiltrator is likely someone who complained against Empty's development style at some point, most likely thinking he has done things that are a betrayal of Empires as a whole. I could be wrong though.

Edit: It could be also be someone who feels like they personally betrayed Empires as a whole, or people feel like he betrayed Empires as a whole.

11. ImSpartacus

You can't have a style at something you don't do.

12. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

That makes 4 for Dudley so far. One more and we'll be at the top!

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

thats pretty funny considering how you wrote your story beginning. apparently somebody knows something we dont

14. ImSpartacus

We need a majority, not a plurality. But I'm still not sure if it's a majority of the entire player body or the voting body. The former would make it nigh impossible.

15. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

I think he meant voting body, we just need a majority of the votes to prevent a needless death.

16. Candles

Ah shit, a majority of the current voters means we need two to switch to Dudley, or three who haven't voted to suddenly vote Dudley. A plurality would be easy, one more vote and we're good.

Also, with this update, there's no need to sacrifice Hygrom if we can just vote Dudley and have no one die. The fact that we have such a simple out casts suspicion on anyone who'd vote to kill, well, anyone.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

you guys dont know how hard it is to not vote hygrom. that bastard killed me last round

and yes, italics are needed

18. ImSpartacus

Who's the fourth dudley vote? I counted three.

As a side note, if you guys ever see an error in my voting tables, for God's sake, post it.

19. Candles

Wealthysoup, post 101.

20. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Complete, I am sorry about last round, you were acting suspicious, and as the good agent of Brenodi Military Intelligence that I was, I had to act. Though I would also like to mention that I got the infiltrators in the end. As I am just a base crew this round, I won't be going on any killing sprees.

Edit: The fourth dudley vote is wealthysoup at the top of page 11.