Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. complete_

complete_ lamer

lol kane didnt you know ikalx was the rifle? why you target him while the bestest engy is still around

kane

2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

2 Engineers, 1 rifleman and 2 scouts against 2 individual working infils (actually I'm a spy doing spyey stuffz) is just too much ... I've visions u know, plans to bomb that precious Brenodi City Hygrom was talking about, I'm no mere serial murderer unlike you Brenodi and Jekotian war dogs clinging at each others throats since centuries since I do it solely for the money, right? :headshot: ...

For whoever wonders why I tried to hit the rifleman twice, simply because the alternative would have been a 1/9th chance of success if not getting killed by the rifle this night or the engy actually protecting someone else, while the engy aiming at someone else because of balls of steel or idk birth control gone wrong would have had actually a significant higher chance to happen, but no matter what happens now, it's gg unless you want to votekill your own engy this time or go like afk for 2 days? :3
    (It was 1/3 chance to hit the engy, then 1/3 chance to get ikalx voted to death, worse actually resulting in said 1/9 and lower, else a 1/3 chance it would have been 1 vs 1 against a rifle, we both would most likly die, the rocket stays, I loose)
    Not to mention that imspartacus had a quite succesfull scout round

/on a side note ... ikalx got more innocent and special classes killed than I did. :|ove:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  3. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I don't understand the story. This is confusing me.

4. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Well, Kane just admitted to it and he's dead anyway so... round over?

I really don't see why people were so certain I was an infiltrator. I had three dead people message me over Steam asking if I was an infiltrator or assuming I was one.

5. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Round over, commence operation Private Message Bean Spillage:

[Day 1]

Ikalx made a gamble that worked out:
    [Night One]

But I still need to scout! I was super nervous about Empty's clues, so I never really acted on this one:
    [Day Two]

[Night Two]

Luckiest scout ever (I picked Ikalx in the subject line):
    And so I do that (with a massive quote tree):

6. ImSpartacus

[Day Three & Night Three]

Yes, it's the day time, but I wanted to send my scout targets early:
    But in the mean time:
    So I changed to Zoom:
    But how did that conversation with Ikky start? Well, I sent this to the remaining Dudley crew (me, Ikky, Complete & Candles) in an effort to control the Day 3 lynch snipe that never came:
    [Day Four]

While Ikalx murders everyone, he eventually gets lucky...

I'll finish up later. Cheers!

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Actually if you don't mind, since I would love to hear empty's last story part, let me be lynched in peace before declaring this round as over :3

/BTW that sudden trust in Ikalx was way to obvious ... it didn't take me a splitt second to grasp that there was some sort of trusted ring of ppl protecting him, I was also longing for a vote on day 3 calling for ikalx blood, since all "clues" if you may call them that pointed at ikalx, but not a single guy freaking voted for him, (even more obvious after he actually voted paradox of and again that "imspartacus" defended ikalx and zoom BS) ... just that information didn't help me at all, I hitted spartacus far too late, I had no idea that empty could actually be so mean and bring 2 engys and 2 scouts into play ...

8. ImSpartacus

Yeah, he'll probably delete my posts and send some strongly worded PMs to me, but at least a few people got to see the making of the greatest infiltrator team ever. Seriously, we had a scout, rifleman and engy together for most of the round. What's cooler than that?

9. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Ikalx not killing me 3:

I think I did fairly well that round though, at least for a base crew. I was right about the whole one infiltrator one friendly knifeman too.

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Sorry about that :( I was scrabbling for targets and then ran out of time on a busy day...and it just all went to pot.

I'll lay flowers on your grave when this is all over...

11. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

so who's what now?

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Complete_ Engy, Scouted
    Zoom Base Crew, Scouted
    Ikalx, Rifleman, Scouted (I still have my doubts about him being a rough rifleman though :|ove:)
    Me, ... , Not scouted :3

13. ImSpartacus

Thar you go

Yeah, the guy was insane. A real fuckin murderer.

14. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I didnt get shit right this round. Thats what you get by trying to rely on clues in a apprently clueless round. Bah. Being the last crew standing feels good though.

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Kane

fix'd
    don't you go puttin me into that infil colour, empty gave a nice green ...:D

16. Empty

Empty Member

Night Six

Kane made his monologue and pulled out his pistol. The remaining men reached for their own but Kane's target wasn't who they expected.

He pointed the pistol at his own temples.
    "Go to hell. All of you."
    Kane pulled the trigger.

Kane was a Commonwealth Spy he got one kill per night and only won if all other players were dead. His goal was to nuke bren and start the warmachine again, so the Commonwealth islands could make huge profit off weapons trade between jekotia and brenodi.

Targets please. The game isn't over yet (although after saying the game isn't over it will be over very quickly.)

17. Z100000M

I fucking knew that its not that easy. PFFFFF.
    So, spartacus got clues about the roles, but not the allegiance. empty, you just pulled an epic dick moment. Either way, now that everyone knows each other roles, its a gg either way. It'd be fun if it was a day so we can go into paranoia mode, but considering its night and ikalx gets a kill regardless.. well.
    Also, you made a mistake in the text, you told spartacus I never had a gun. What did I reach for? I took my helmet off wanted to pull off a Kung Lao?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  18. Empty

Empty Member

Plot Holes.
    Plot holes everywhere.

19. Z100000M

<insert mandatory Lost reference>
    It'd be funny if one/all of us worked for the nf/nazis/molemen and didnt even know about it.

Agent X, The fact that you are hearing this is proof that you succeded in your mission. We will now restore your memory Code 4u2k70u authorised. There was no missle. The base doesn't exist. The mission is a lie.

I expect the ending to be excatly that kind of asspull. Next thing we know, we should have lynched dudley, because it is in fact a giant supercomputer about to launch itself into space and bent on enslaving humanity by planting trojans and trolling imperialnet forums.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  20. Empty

Empty Member

Nah everyone knows their allegiance.

I wouldn't be that much of an ass.