Infiltration Round 2: Empty goes full retard.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I take responsibility for this. I just honestly thought that whoever would be quickest out of the "Dudley" guys to swap their vote, is more than likely an infiltrator jumping on a great opportunity. It didn't end up like this and it's my bad you ended up getting killed.

As for what Grant said, no. Me voting Paradox as a troll was clear (that it was a troll), it was the shit poor reaction from you 2 which totally exposed you, especially when you essentially forced me to swap my vote. You were idiots. I was base crew, I have no prerogative to be aligned with 2 people CLAIMING to have friendly roles, certainly not before they even speak to me. You 2 fucked up, you 2 got yourselves killed, I just got pulled into your idiocy in the process.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

To play the game without everyone giving me shit all the time. this rpu.d I Wasnt in everyone there face you guys all started to hate on my poor reaction, it might have been poor but your reactions were prejudice as Fuck.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I like when the empires community has this "lets all hug eachother" moments once in a while. It just brings faith back into humanity.

4. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

we should call this infiltration zombies ffs

dead people: save your comments for the end of the game!!! JFC

5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

@Paradigm
    Dude, i'm not a nice guy. Don't make me regret giving you some space. Now the attacks are just flying for no reason. The reason I voted for you initially was the suspicious nature of you and Grant double teaming on Trickster. Trickster trolls, I know that, but chat logs like that were backed up by in-game posts. Then you did a number of posts merely chasing anyone who you could kill to save yourself. And saying "well, i'm gonna die anyway, so why don't I go out with a bang?"

This is what I mean, when I say in our faces. Back up man. Suck it up a bit. This isn't an attack on your life, this is a little thing. Have some quiet pride, it makes you look like a man.

6. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

That wasn't even a good way of staying alive.

It is possible to talk people out of voting for you. However, many of us can't do it.

So for us, we need to shut the fuck up because anything we say will damage us.

As I have said before, if Paradox & Friends hadn't jumped on the Hygrom train, there would've been enough Dudley votes to save you.

But instead, you made yourself a marked man. You survived that vote (and many others because you actually shut the fuck up), but it couldn't last. The moment Zoom voted for you, you opened that fucking mouth and killed yourself.

In closing, I want to make it clear that you do not have to be some social god to be good at this game, you just have to know when you clap the trap. Until you learn to shut the fuck up, you won't be successful at this game.

EDIT If you like, I would be more than happy to proofread your replies for the next Infiltrator round. Just pm me your post draft every time you want to to reply to a post, especially if you're on the block. It wouldn't give me any competitive advantage since this would be public information anyway.

You weren't getting bandwagoned. You had like one random vote and your entire world fell apart. We know when random votes occur. If you would've kept quiet, we probably would've overwhelmingly lynched Trickster. But that goddamned mouth opened...

You said your piece. As in, "I finished that "Paradox Sucks" editorial piece for the magazine." That kind of 'piece'.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Uhm...dude, that was a pun, or play on words. I wrote it like that to infer that I had said my piece and it was also a peace out, kinda vibe. Or just "Peace" as it were.

But still, thanks for the lols :D

8. Empty

Empty Member

Aight.
    From this post forward, any and all deadposts will be deleted on sight, from this thread and future threads. I'm getting a bit tired of it. I know the game is exciting and interesting and dying takes all that away, but being a corpse is a part of the game. There's LOADS of time to discuss the game after it's over, plus there's going to be a rather extensive debriefing this round, a LOT of stuff happened that wasn't visible to all of you.

And yes, paradox did play poorly but he also caught on to several important things this round. I don't think his play style was good but his thought process was good and he did pay attention. Regardless of that fact, he's dead now due to his own mistakes and it's over. His impact on the round has ended and now it's time to focus on the final few days, because this shit's nearly over and that's the best part of the round.

So quiet deadfolks, you can talk soon enough, the remaining survivors have to duel it out from here on in, and it's going to be fun.

And finally deadguys, you can still talk to me, in private through steam or PM and I'll gladly answer most questions. (as long as you promise not to tell.)

9. Empty

Empty Member

targets closed

10. Empty

Empty Member

Day Five

Spartacus dashed through the cramped hallways of the silo. The familiar twang of bullets striking metal echoed behind him. Out of breath he turned a corner.
    Out of breath. He muttered to himself;
    "How could I have been so damn blind. Of course it was him..."
    Footsteps drew closer, Spartacus looked around for a weapon, he spotted a small toolkit lying on the ground a few meters away. He made a break for it.
    His pursuer rounded the corner and fired a burst in Spartacus' direction, one caught him in the leg and he fell to the ground. He grasped at the toolbox, spilling it's contents on the ground. His attacker fired another two rounds from the silenced rifle, hitting Spartacus in the leg once more and in the chest, he curled into the fetal position.
    Boots on steel thumped towards him slowly. He looked up at his assailant.
    "Why?" Spartacus asked weakly.
    "I'm only giving you what you want. A war, right? That's all you Brenodi and Jekotian's ever wanted was a god damn fucking war. Well I'm here to deliver it to you, courtesy of one Mr. "Dudl- AH" the man yelped in pain and looked down. Spartacus had plunged a screw driver deep into his calf during his monologue
    "You son of a bitch" he pointed the rifle down at his downed foe and put the last few bullets in his clip into ImSpartacus. He reached down, yanked the screwdriver from his leg and limped away from the curled up corpse.

A knock came at PreDominance's quarters. He grabbed his pistol and moved to the door. He opened it a crack and peered out through the gap.
    A knife came hurtling through the darkness and planted itself firmly in PreDominance's eye socket. He fell to the ground silently.

His killer moved in. Yanked the knife clear and wiped it clean on PreDom's clothing, then left, silently.

11. Empty

Empty Member

Sorry about the delay by the way.
    I had a shift on tonight that coincided perfectly with the infiltration timetable. By which I mean I had to either update 2 hours early or 2 hours late.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

2 engy's then? i guess the rogue knew this because he didnt aim for our knifeman (it makes sense now, paradox never saved the knifeman lololol)

13. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Empty, you just won't stop amazing me.

Brutos it is.
    Except for the awful 7B "clue" Brutie here wa the only one that kept mentioning the souther isles. Guess what the scouts killer says.

14. Empty

Empty Member

You flatter me but I don't know what you're talking about.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

yawn noones postinig

Silo 7B. 7-meg griffin, B-Brutos
    cw clue
    spartacus defended ikalx and zoom on p.36 when brutos accused them both of being infiltrators
    brutos accusing two people of being infiltrators just because they voted the same
    brutos saying there was 2 infiltrators when its so obvious theres only one.
    anyone got more?

Voting Brutos (i think this is actually my first lynch vote, so pro)

16. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Why should there only be one? Last round multiple infiltrators got only one kill per night too.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

because if you read the story its one person

18. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Oh, well then I fail at reading comprehension.

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I doubt it's Brutos, he kinda pointed the CW clue out himself and he's awefully quiet compared to former round in which he was infiltrator,
    if that 7B shit turns out to be a real clue I gonna have a good laugh, so until you bring in better clues I'm not going to vote ...
    btw is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling we still have both, an infil and a rough rifleman? Just saying ...:pathetic:

20. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

where was the color coding explained?