Get rid of mines - Everyone Hates Urethra Edition.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by urethra franklin, Jan 1, 2013.

1. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

I've actually said I don't think they are particularly overpowered, my main point (which hasn't really been argued against) is that they're a cheap shot and don't involve player interaction or skill in any way past knowing that narrow areas are good spots to put them.

2. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

What ideas and questions have you posted? All I've seen you post is "hurr durr get defusal" Which is completely ignoring the fact that grenadier is it's own counter class. It's like playing rock paper scissors and also having a fourth one that can beat all the others a fair amount of the time.

3. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Read the fucking posts asshole. I'm pretty much the only person in this thread that gave a serious response without insulting you.

Shorten defusal times, give 1 point per mine defused, give riflemen a higher resistance to mine damage so it doesn't kill them.

I'm not even going to respond to the idea that grenadiers are the only counter to themselves.

4. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

Sorry, I didn't realize that post was yours, and at the time I didn't respond to it because it was a reasonable change.
    For the most part I like your idea other than the fact that grenadier is still the one with defusal. But I can't really think of any other class having it (besides maybe engineer but I don't want to concentrate every skill to engie)

5. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

just saying they can contribute to the game by helping the losing team miraculously win. Hoping for that one, rare event to occur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8MnrpIb4mU