Falling Titans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigTeef, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Nigga this is TDM battlefield 4 with flashbangs and call in bizzaro-tanks. Its an FPS. Every single fps since CoD2 has played nearly the same way and ive played my fair share.

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

You are right, it is very similar to the battlefield games.

But it's still a different IP, I wanted 2142 more than titan fall.
    But if Titan fall is good, then I will accept it in it's place.

But nobody can call somthing completely shit and mark it as factual with no research or evidence to support it.

3. Z100000M

Nigga you do that all the time, dont go all crusader on me because I dont get hyped for explosions simulator 2014.

4. BigTeef

No shit.

I am berating you not because your not hype, but because you are wrong.
    This is me telling you I care about you as a living creature so you can look at the world and not assume everyone is out to get you.
    Except me.

I put spiders in your mouth while you sleep.

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Personally I am excited about this game. I never really played COD except for a free weekend, so this will feel like a new experience to me. I mean COD was ok, it just got really repetitive after like a few hours. This one has all the fun actiony stuff like unreal tournament mixed in so I think the factor will last a lot longer for me.

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Teef told me that one is not allowed to criticize anything unless they try it themselves and go through it thoroughly. He told me he's allowed to say MLP is shit because he watched all 3 seasons.

He's a fucking psycho.

7. BigTeef

[​IMG]

Whelp...

Whatever respect people had for me is now gone.

Thank you Grantrithor, I will mail you my suicide pictures sometime in the future.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

You never said you liked it. You were proving the point that you have to know something to criticize it, even if that means watching 3 seasons of horses singing.

9. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

but isnt the beauty of the internet that you dont have to know anything to criticise everything? i am confused :D

10. BigTeef

Its the fact I took the time to sit down and watch 3 seasons of fucking gay horses.

Doesn't matter if I liked it or not, it's the fact I did it.

Because it's the internet does not mean its right, people take what they get from thier computer screens and accept it as facts.
    My terrible vocabulary came from this hate machine, which is why I can say Nigger, or Rape in a casual manner and not bat an eye.

I didn't want to be De-sensetized to these words but here I am, making creepy gifs of myself and sending them to people via pm's.
    It's too late for me.

Also, can we please ignore everything above this post...
    I don't want to explain myself at all, and I want to forget that I spent 3 weeks watching cartoons about horses.
    Jesus Christ help me...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  11. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I don't know what you're complaining about, it takes a real man to watch/read/listen/experience something he doesn't like so he can have a real opinion on it. That gets respect points.

The best part is when you can tell them their show is shit and they'll invariably just claim that you've never seen it, at which point you can shove it in their face that you have seen it and can assuredly call it shit.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  12. BigTeef

La LALALALALALA

CANT HEAR YOU

HERES MORE TITAN FALL SHIT

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea...eat-battlefield-4-s-launch-woes/1100-6417410/

SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...ws&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

13. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Titanfall was probably not pushed forward 4 months to compete with what EA considers BF's rival.

14. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

lolno
    But... surely you can make an accurate judgment from only one season? I mean, it's not one of those shows where the fanbase says 'oh, trust me, it gets better after the first season'. Personally, I've generally made up my mind by either the first or third episode of a show.

Unless it's Star Trek. Took me 4 seasons of Voyager to quit out of sorrow and a feeling of despair, only to come back a month later to start finishing off the last three seasons. And then Enterprise happened and I cried tears of joy, though you'll find that trekkies are very split on Enterprise sadly. I'm one of the few that absolutely despises Voyager.

I doubt Titanfall could be more buggy than Battlefield 4 on release, so that's a plus.

15. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I laughed at this, I assume such a diskless device would use an account system similar to steam, actually isn't that what xbox live is? People should be able to just delete old shit they finished and redownload it later if they want. Not to mention BF4 is currently like 30 gigs, so you could hold 33 games, and not many games are that big to begin with. Man that is a dumb complaint. Hell my steam apps folder is only 425 gb, and that's with like 78 games installed.

I did like Enterprise, though I only watched like half a seasons worth of episodes, I should watch more. Along with stargate, man I miss that show.

16. BigTeef

They seem to care about Titan fall more right now seeing as everyone is watching them and they just continue to fuck up constantly.

I think Titan fall will have a better launch compared to their previous ones seeing the demand of the game is only in graphics.
    I think the servers should be able to handle small matches of 12 sense the source engine's strength is netcode.

17. Z100000M

Only except by doing this you
    1) waste your time
    2) show that you are wrong in the head by caring about opinion from dudes who claim you can't possibly judge anything if you havent seen it 100%.

You havent see ALL the theads on 4 chan. Therefore everyone who claims its wretched hive of scum and villany needs to dedicate their whole remaining life to read every single post ever in order to make an accurate assesment.

Yea fuck that.

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Only if you're on the most popular boards though. The less post per hour a board has, the better it is. /wg/ and /s/ are the nicest places on the internet, everyone is always so friendly and welcoming.

19. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

As proven by the Empirs forum.

20. BigTeef

So consoles got shafted for a change.

source
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-for-xbox-360-delayed/1100-6417577/