DEMO---MEG v.s. Consortium

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Sgt.Security, Mar 27, 2011.

1. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

No we are not! we are fucking hard core!!! :o :mad:

wait..

shit we have no grens..

hmm
    :eek:

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

It can be demoralising to get trashed over and over again, but you learn more about how to improve from your losses than your wins. Eventually, you'll turn the tables and get a win. Consortium, or to be more specific, FN, is a prime example of that.

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

We had planned that skrim 2 weeks upfront, I still remember it, fn his skrim was just insta planning maybe 3 days upfront, my members need notice, we aint a 40 + members clan

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I dont care bout the trashing if its all wrong what they have said.

If it was in anyway truthful ok then...

5. FN198

FN198 Member

so uh paradox. wanna scrim?

6. sanitarium

sanitarium Member

"We're busy this weekend. And next weekend, and the one after that."

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

We're still here, people didn't really want to do clan stuff though so we operate as a community mostly now. A lot of our players are playing again with the steam release, you might just not notice because they play without tags or with other clan tags, which we allow now.

Some people still act as a clan core, but since we're not scrimming or practicing that's mostly a mindset.

If you want to join the community you're welcome to, but I can't promise anything other than a friendly forum and a bunch of cool people. We are sadly still the only place where people who don't grief, rage or be bastards reside. We are still, sadly, the only ones that believe in fair gaming first and foremost in the Empires community.

We also have Empty, but he's the blacksheep of the clan.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I have Whisky, Cigars and access to a monocle and top hat. That should be automatic entry into the Gentlemen's club imo.

9. FN198

FN198 Member

i doubt you can even promise that, seeing how flasche is mean all the time and
    Evan

moving on: cool move blatantly saying that BSID, JPL, EPIC, RAGE, and MEG all grief, rage, and are cheating bastards.
    SOUNDS REAL FRIENDLY AND COOL DOESN'T IT
    more like futile and overrated

10. communism

communism poof

why cw hate jpl
    thought we were wiener cousins?

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

is this a check out anytime but you can never leave sorta deal?

12. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

I say a 32 on 32 Every other clan vs. EPIC. what say you now?!!!! Since beating EPIC in a scrim seems to be every clans end game plan lol

We should be united under Hobbes the United Hobbes Alliance or UHA for short.....

13. Goose

Goose Member

I just went from 6 to midnight.

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Flasche is a pussy cat, more so since his missus has tamed him. Evan, I have no idea what you got with Evan, but I don't really want to talk about Leagues and stuff again.

BSID made a career out of being bastards. JPL absorbed a lot of the old BSID, and although there were a lot of cool people in BSID too, there's a lotta guys who love griefing and trolling. RAGE and MEG are relatively new, so they don't have our kind of reputation.

And I don't really know what's futile and overrated about it... I basically said CW is dead as a clan and you're crying like a little girl because...? Oh wait, that's what you do.

What can I say about CW that isn't true about the rest of the Empires community...hmm.. They won't stab you in the back, they don't bitch at you and they're generally not dedicated to being shits on this forum (as always, Empty is kinda an exception).

I could actually meet up with any of them in real life and not want to punch them in the mouth because of their internet conduct. They don't dedicate their lives to making other people's worse. Which is like a religion here.

But go on and blah blah troll me, to tell the truth I don't really care.

15. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you give them your soul, theres a treaty, they dont tell you at first though ... ^^

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  16. MegEvan

MegEvan Member

Ok, if you want to know what was going on with the MEG vs. Consor scrim that turned into a Rage scrim I'll tell your right now. I am Evan from Meg and I am one of the main officers for Meg. The only officers are Squish, Hobbes Me and turtle face who can't play due to some bullshit computer issues.
    Hobbes and I are the motherfuckers running the MEG clan on the day to day basis.
    Hobbes and I talk almost daily about strategies, where we want the clan to go, etc.
    Anyway, this clan match was not 100% confirmed within meg. Number one, because we wanted to only organize ourselves that day, not automatically play a random ass scrim. A lot of our members are older and not able to play every damn day due to work and school so we were not sure about a lot of things.

12:09PM on March 31, 2011
    just curious the level of interest and availability in the possibilty of another scrim against consor on saturday. fn is asking for a 12 PST. im tired i dunno when that is. but its at or around the 6pm GMT (2pm EST) we already have scheduled. so please post here if your are interested in doing this so we know whether or not to commit. Im available that afternoon

That was placed two days before the we actually had our practice. A few members of MEG were up to helping out rage with the scrim. Rage decided to take the scrim instead of us because they were more organized with their squad, etc. Not only that, but it wasn't even all that serious of a scrim for them either.
    Trust me, if it was a primary meg scrim we'd have a LOT more motherfuckers playing besides me, scourge, codur, and uninspired :cool: I wanted Walmart to help us because he's been showing me how to play empires better and I've been trying to get other members to squad up with him in pugs as well because he's really attentive to showing new members new tricks. I wanted walmart to help us in the scrim because he is a good organizer.

And secondly, as far as the meg clan's experience is concerned yea, we've got a lot of older players but we most of us are transitioning from "Empurrs is fun lolz" to "We'z gown work together an' killz now.":mad: The MEG clan started out as an extremely casual clan even more casual than this incarnation.