DEMO---MEG v.s. Consortium

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Sgt.Security, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

he uses mine mat hacks

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

it tells the status of pure when you join in console ...

4. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Flasche if you checked demo, Lawliet pointed it out in the middle of the match.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

well i have no doubt that a lot use mathax ...
    just meant to tell you how to find out (not sure if sv_pure in console tells you the status of the server or your own server.cfg) ;)

6. harryhoot1

harryhoot1 Member

when sv pure is on
    sprays don't work
    mp3 music doesn't work :(
    even my custom jeep sounds don't work, they sound all cracklely and have static

7. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Admin was probably using sv_pure 2 which loads everything from Steam. sv_pure 1 (when set correctly, which it isn't yet) allows checking of official content but allows custom maps. Server admin can decide which files/directories to enforce.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Security, is it true you kept kicking their players, including their comm, so that he joined after the round started, when MEG had 2 less players and no prep time? Because that's piss poor conduct on your part if that's what happened.

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

lol I got the jeep shit too, but sadface it's the only custom sound that seems to work for me.

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

1 less player and their comm had joined 40 seconds before the match started, got kicked for idling in unassigned for too long when we had a full server (stupid idea not to raise slots) and joined back when we had 20 seconds left. From what I can tell, MEG players ragequit alot and I think they're were down a person the whole second round.

11. sanitarium

sanitarium Member

Two of their people ragequit after the first round, they were short because of that, not because of Security kicking people (he kicked some consortium as well so the teams were even, so it's not like he was picking on MEG).

12. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

"PLAY OR GTFO"
    I kicked the unassigned ONLY.
    It's not my fucking fault if he wants to stay fucking unassigned.
    I also kicked some consortiums(even ban)
    And I didn't kick anyone after the comm vote's over.

They said I affected the game, oh great, the lack of in-clan communication is also my fault now?

13. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

*yawn*
    [​IMG]
    Yup. You most definitely don't kick unassigned. :)

14. Trickster

I just watched the demo and it seems like Hobbes didn't get into the CV until after the round had already started.

Idk, I just watched demoes (from both sides) and it seems like MEG were bullied into playing before they were ready, and getting like 3 minutes prep time for the 2nd round with you kicking their comm. And some shit with you trying to start the game at 21v17 when the server was full and they couldn't fit anyone else in, but you thought 1 reserve slot person could make it up? Idk, just saying, maybe MEG were pushed into that position, but I personally wouldn't have tolerated it. It seems pretty uncool, especially when MEG are still just getting their start, and you're are making life difficult for them. Btw, this is aimed at Security, not the rest of Consortium, I didn't really see anything in the demo to suggest it was anything other than him being a sucky admin.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

lawliet is a prissy little faggot. if you watch the demo, you can see that him joining a team after idling in unassigned forever and security kicking him happens within miliseconds, and security says opps.

fyi he is kicked at 96 seconds and joins back at 70. Not really during the game but ok

he joins be at 70 seconds

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  16. Trickster

Well idk, but he didn't get into a position to get into the CV until about 10-15 seconds into the game. And besides, why was the vote time so low for the 2nd round? 180 seconds in a scrim!? And why on earth did you scrim with turbojeeps on? You might as well gift NF a win with that.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

because security is an idiot

you should have seen the two 10 minute false starts before the scrim started

edit: also i have never seen a strategy last more than 2 minutes. epic, you guys try too hard

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Oh man everyone is a cheater.

19. Trickster

Yeah Lawliet mentioned that Security didn't seem to understand that there weren't enough slots even without the reserve slots and just kept kicking people for 20 minutes until he understood. Lol'd so fucking hard.

20. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Trickster, you weren't even there, so you might wanna just stand aside.(maybe you played with alt, dunno.)

and Lamer.
    Blame FN, in the very beginning, I asked for 42 slots but FN insisted on 40, and it somehow became 39.
    What's even funnier? there was 38 players in it but it still said 39/39. That's why reserved slot couldn't help.
    And you two are retarded, how the fuck could I change the slot number lol, I had to ring Vicki up to change it, even twice.
    I had to fucking restart the round of course, and I tell you Lawliet, if I fucking restarted again, flaming sea would have fucking drowned me by now.

Lawliet if you actually fucking paid attention, I kicked hobbes like 0.1 second after he joins a team, how the fuck could I react lol. Don't try to cheat people with screenshot.

And Hobbes didn't immediately rejoin, I guess you guys are trying hard just to flame me lol.

EDIT: FFS, stop talking crap if you didn't even check the demo, yes you ,trickster.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011