DEMO---MEG v.s. Consortium

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Sgt.Security, Mar 27, 2011.

1. sanitarium

sanitarium Member

What you don't see on the demos is the fact that we had 2-3 restarts, so it's not like they didn't have time to plan. Even so, they should be using TS to coordinate before the round, so hobbes getting kicked for sitting in unassigned for 2 minutes should not have slowed their planning down at all.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Not really. If they're trying to reconnect they're usually otherwise pre-occupied with trying to reconnect. Just in my experience at least.

And no, I sadly didn't get to partake in this one, I was out for the start of it, I just came back to hear that a relatively new clan (scrimmingwise) felt rather hard-done by, in terms of how they were treated before the game and the way things were handled, and considering that only EPIC and Consortium are scrimmable besides them, I'm kinda pissed off that possibly the only other scrimmable clan got such bad and un-leniant treatment, especially when they were still getting their routine for scrims together. This isn't the way to encourage new clans to scrim if you just bully them into positions they shouldn't have to be in before the match. And I simply expected better. I don't doubt some of it was their fault, but they're new, you guys aren't, and you should have helped them out, rather than give them a shit impression of how Empires scrims go down. I know for a fact I would have helped them out in any way I could, to give them the best chance at playing as an organised team, regardless of outcome. Giving them low planning time, not helping them out with their disconnections, kicking their players, enabling turbojeeps and not enabling sv_pure. It's just not the way to do things, and as I said earlier, I just expected better.

3. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Firstly, he rejoined like 80 seconds before the scrim even start, he didn't even immediately rejoin, which takes only 5 seconds.(Map's already loaded)

If hobbes stayed unassigned and didn't immediately rejoin after I kick him, MEG sure have other ways to discuss tactics, and as I stated, rejoining doesn't even cost 5 seconds.

Trickster, I didn't fucking pick up on MEG, I kicked/banned Cons members too.

"Helping them?" How about next time we scrim, we teach them how to spawn? How is it my(our) fault if they don't know how to solve shits?

And please fucking explain, how was their planning time shorter? Shouldn't that be done like weeks ago?

Helping their disconnection? Alright they didn't even fucking ask for help lol, you think I am able to read minds?

Enabling turbo jeeps? Alright so server setting is ALSO my fault now, great.

Not enabling sv_pure? Alright so server setting is ALSO my fault now, great.

EDIT: FFS SERIOUSLY, WATCH DEMO BEFORE YOU MAKE A REPLY.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  4. Deiform

Deiform Member

Why the fuck you guys are scrimming on a server that you don't own is beyond me. You shouldn't be relying on anyone else to set the server up for you, and even if you do then you should at least test that the settings are ok half an hour before the scrim so it goes as smoothly as possible.

And why kick unassigned before the match starts anyway. They see exactly what everyone else sees, not like you get an advantage.

5. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

The following guys should just stfu and watch.
    1: Who didn't participate in the scrim.
    2: Who didn't even watch the demo.
    3: Who don't fucking know how the game works.

If you fits one condition only, you can still talk and I will reply sincerely.

Deiform you fits all 3 conditions, and that's really teasing.
    YOU CAN STILL SPEC EVEN WHEN YOU ARE UNASSIGNED( How? ffs that's why you fit condition No.3), so of course I fucking had to kick him before the match start, gee.
    And why should I the fuck keep unassigned guys alive? They eat a slot.

EDIT: I know I talk in a very offensive way, I am sorry. But that's because I am really tired(4AM) and I still have to deal with people who don't know the situation at all.

6. Deiform

Deiform Member

? Yes I don't know how the game works. Says the guy who can't even set up a server and kicks unassigned before the match starts. Don't start calling me out. EVERYONE CAN SPEC BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS. Are you retarded or what? So here's the deal - I'm going to pretend you didn't mean to say those things and from now on you'll leave the server handling to people that know what they're doing and know how to play the game, k?

Don't kick unassigned before the match starts - there's no point. If it's after the comm vote time then that's fine, otherwise it's not. Explain to me how it's reasonable. Fuck-head.

Here's how it went down - 80 seconds from end of comm vote you kick hobbes. This could've waited until 10 seconds from the end. Another thing - you didn't know sv_pure should always be used. This is common knowledge for server users now. So please, don't start to get all self-righteous and take some responsibility.

And FYI - I wasn't there but I fit the other 2 conditions...

7. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Alright wanna start a flame war? You retard.

If I didn't kick them before the round start, they will be able to fucking spec after the round start, geesus christ you are so dumb to the point of fuck.

And if I had to kick them AFTER THE ROUND BEGIN, THEN IT'S AFFECTING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE.

kay, figure out how dumb r ya?

AS I FUCKING SAID, you didn't play the scrim , you didn't watch the demo, you don't even know how the game works.
    FFS, why are you even talking?

8. Deiform

Deiform Member

Wow why are you arguing with stuff you don't know about. I did watch the demo and you kicked him 80 seconds from the end of comm vote time - that's way too soon. Why are you trying to come out as the good guy in all this when you're clearly in the wrong?

You have some weird denial issues dude.

9. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

QUOTE2:Here's how it went down - 80 seconds from end of comm vote you kick hobbes. This could've waited until 10 seconds from the end. Another thing - you didn't know sv_pure should always be used. This is common knowledge for server users now. So please, don't start to get all self-righteous and take some responsibility.

-------------my reply-------

I can prove that you DIDN'T watch the demo.
    Because I kicked hobbes at around 97 seconds before the scrim start, not 80.
    (haha gotcha)

And give me a fucking reason why should I kick them just 10 secs before the scrim start? Let them cry about other stuff and I don't have time to react?
    Why is this even matter? He still rejoined when it's 80 secs before the scrim start

And FOR FUCK SAKE , I ALREADY FUCKING STATED, sv_pure isn't some SHIT I can control.

Currently you are only trying to flame me, you are being picky but you don't have supportive evidences.

10. Deiform

Deiform Member

I don't see how you can prove that I didn't watch the demo when I clearly did. You guys don't even use an external communication channel and use the ingame one. You span around quite a lot in the second round comm time and used admin all chat to argue with Lawliet about sv_pure not working.

In the first round you started flicking the spawn point map on and off quite a bit. I'm not trying to flame, I am flaming you and you are completely wrong. Why does this matter? Because if you waited then you didn't need to kick him at all and we could all get on in a nice happy family.

The problem here is really you - you just can't see that you suck at controlling the situation.

11. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Deiform, once again, I can prove that you don't have eyes.

I ALREADY PROVED WHY YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE DEMO AND YOU SAID
    "I don't see how you can prove that I didn't watch the demo when I clearly did."
    Yah you don't see, because you CAN'T see.

And I argued with Lawliet BEFORE THE ROUND BEGIN, of course I have the fucking time to do it.

o btw wtf's this.
    "I'm not trying to flame, I am flaming you and you are completely wrong."
    So you are trying to flame me or not?

And this
    "In the first round you started flicking the spawn point map on and off quite a bit."
    See, you are just trying to give me a middle finger but I constantly ripped it off.
    It's not even related lol.

I might be wrong, yes.
    But you are not telling me HOW AM I WRONG, so wtf's this?

12. Deiform

Deiform Member

... I just told you. And you didn't prove that I didn't watch the demo, I can upload a video if you really want of me watching the demo? I just proved that I did by commenting on things you did in the demo. Yes you argued with Lawliet before the round started - that was me proving that I watched the demo. You're contradicting yourself.

I think you better get some sleep before you embaress yourself more.

13. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Alright, this is the last reply for now because I have something else to do.

You are ONLY talking about stuff that wasn't even related to this incident.
    "You span around quite a lot in the second round comm time and used admin all chat to argue with Lawliet about sv_pure not working."
    yah so?

You can know these things without watching the demo, also explain why you got the number wrong? (97, 80? Because no one told you?)

Just quit embarrassing yourself ffs lol. You are not giving any supportive evidences to fucking support what you claimed about how am I wrong.

14. Deiform

Deiform Member

Oh wow I didn't write down the exact time, whoop-de-do. How can I know things that happened around that time without watching the demo? Why are you avoiding the issue?

The supporting evidence that you are wrong comes from not only the demo where everyone can clearly see - but also from player reports, people in this thread, the fact that you clearly have no fucking clue of how to set up a server as shown in the demo. I wish I never replied to this thread now - should've just put a black mark against your name and made sure you never got responsibility for setting up a scrim server again.

Maybe I should put it in bullet points so you can understand:

* You kicked needlessly an unassigned player well over a minute before the match started
    * You had no idea sv_pure should be used in a scrim server
    * Turbo jeeps were still enabled on a scrim server
    * Low reported comm vote time (can't tell from the demos as they start quite late)

Good enough?

So yes, go along and play.

15. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

omg lololol
    I laughed.
    Who the fuck told you that it was my server?
    It's Vicki's server, I just happened to be the only admin on so I had to do all these shit and that's why you can CRY now.

Again, you don't fucking know about the situation at all and yet your crying harder than everyone else.

EDIT: I know I said it's my last reply but lol, you woke my mind up so I can still play with you.

16. Deiform

Deiform Member

Didn't say you owned it, I said you set it up. Learn to read. Also so much for last reply, what a surprise.

What do I need to know about the situation then? Let me know what made it so hard to make players complain about your poor attitude. I wouldn't say I'm crying hard either, more just wondering why you're defending your actions so hard when there's quite a lot of people against you.

17. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

* You kicked needlessly an unassigned player well over a minute before the match started
    So what? It's not WRONG. And it didn't even matter.

* You had no idea sv_pure should be used in a scrim server
    You are a retard, Vicki setted the server and it wasn't my fucking job to turn on sv_pure ( FUCK knows if it's even working, lol)

* Turbo jeeps were still enabled on a scrim server
    This is even more ridiculous than the sv_pure, you mean I had to test a jeep and see if the turbo's on? FUCK YA. It's not my server, I just happened to be the only admin on so I had to do all these shits and that's why you can cry now. I didn't even know that I have to do the admin job until we find there's no admin doing it.

* Low reported comm vote time (can't tell from the demos as they start quite late)

Yah because what you can't see in the demo => we restarted for several times because MEG had unlimited problems. (Trickster, if I wanted to be cruel and helpless, I should have just ignored it you know.)

EDIT: Deiform , it's not like 10 guys attacking me at the same time and I should just give up, lol.
    Especially when some of them don't know the exact situation.
    Some of them are just attacking me because they are on the MEG side.
    One of them don't have a clue about anything and yet he's still attacking lol.

18. Deiform

Deiform Member

You already said all this... and it was wrong to kick an unassigned before the comm vote time - I said this in my very first post. There is no need to kick someone that you know is going to play in the game until the last possible moment. We've just gone in a full circle...

If you didn't have access to set up the server properly, then should you have been involved at all? The problem, as said from the start, was that some players felt hard done by. As you were (as stated yourself) the ONLY admin, that makes you responsible for that. There were clearly things wrong with the server settings, and your actions. So again, take some responsiblity.

Any normal person would've just admitted that they behaved badly and messed up, and would go about trying to make sure VIPERs has a scrim cfg so that the server is ready next time round. It's kinda taken a long time to get here, mainly because you started out mega aggressive for no reason.

19. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Just throwing it out here:
    unassigned players = loading players?

20. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I don't think loading player = unassigned player.

Because I've seen
    "xxx has joined"
    yet he's not on the scoreboard.