Cheap Tactics

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MomoZMonster, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Drag

Drag Member

Quoted for truth, just double checked ingame. 3 Buildings go down to 8 mines, another point on my wishlist : damage modifiers against everything so that every weapon does different damage against buildings, infantry and tanks.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

hmm well maybe the mines are bugged agian.. because i use to do what you are talking about here but then after the mines got changed i tried it and it only would damage the buildings and not kill them(maybe this changed with the damage upgrape for them awhile back)

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

9 mines takes a long time to set up... not much a grenadier can do to defend himself during that time.

see I see mines as a satchel charge too, and the loooong long set up time and time it takes to get into a base, and grenadiers are relatively slow and easy to kill once spotted.

frankly i think they are an interesting tactic that adds to the gameplay. I just think it's so easy to counter, and as tactics go it's very slow, taking you away from your team for so long, that I think it's more fun to include it in the game.

4. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

you should just not be able to detonate mines from a previous spawn.