Dizzy's crazy props

Discussion in 'Art' started by dizzyone, Apr 21, 2007.

1. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

well i have a map called ctf_Sky, where i used one and added all the cupplings and crap in, if you want that map i could give you link to it in a pm or something

2. SwampRat

SwampRat Member

Drummer, that sounds like it could be very useful if you wouldn't mind please.

I've knocked something together with brushes, but I'm concious that I'm pushing towards the map limit on planes (not sure quite how that relates to brushes, but its probably similar) so a model would be better as well as prettier. If there's one in episode two, will that eventually make its way into the standard sdk or will everything like that be kept separate forever? this itteration of my map is going to take a long time as theres a lot to do and I don't have many decent stretches of time to do it in - so if its a case of waiting 6 months for a pretty rocket, that wouldn't cause me any issues.

If we use custom models, is there something we need to do in terms of distributing the model with the map? I'm guessing that it'd just be a case of including it at the same path as it was when you point hammer at it?

3. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

[Edited]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  4. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

Hey dizzy that second package, you think you got it around somewhere?

I kinda ran across looking for some pics, i loved the crates and w/e

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily