Too few people are playing!!!1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz_2, Mar 21, 2017.

1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

again I need to correct you.lawliet was banned on nubs which was not my server nor did I ban him and again I am admin on misfires as everyone knows who plays there.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Holy shit this is triggering me so bad.
    This is exactly what I mean with the hiding and the denial.
    NUBS wasnt your server, but you were basicly in the drivers seat there together with creeper. If you said something on that server it was the law.

Its like if I made some shit policy saying all kids under 12 years old will be banned and then go hide behind the fact that memehouse is not my server its wireds. Im only an admin on there.

Fuuck im triggered so badly, like everyone can see this right how vicki is right now hiding behind it.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

your delusional and seem obsessed with power I do not have. and you are clueless why thecreeper banned lawliet which had absolutely nothing to do with me

4. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

There's a limit, buddy.

5. Misfire

Misfire Always Lost

BTW, the sever was a fresh build not a restore. But then of course inherited plugins and some configs from other servers.

For me... I'd like to talk to those involved in the original issue and see if all can come to agreement.

Paradox, a ban by an admin is a ban. (hopefully for a good and not a BS reason)
    I know it wasn't Vicki who pulled the trigger on that but I know who and why. So please don't trigger

6. Paradox

Power you do not have??? We just basicly established you are on the admin team what more power could you have? Stop being such a liar my god

7. Space_Oddity

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

i cant even respond to your hysteria anymore, it so ridiculous and out there, if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

9. Paradox

Cough cough pathological liar cough cough
    I thought the lying and the deceit was only when you talked about politics
    Nope. Guess im wrong

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

your projecting paradox

11. Paradox

Anyone that can read can see from the posts you made in this thread that you have some major issues with not contradicting yourself every step of the way

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

only the people you hang with, may see that but the ones that know the truth don't.

13. Paradox

This sounds awfully a lot like your argument only people in America know the real truth. Fucking lol

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

keep your delusions its your nightmare not mine.

15. Space_Oddity

My projecting paradox.

16. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

There is no limit to human stupidity. (yes I know what you meant.)

17. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

Ahhh, ok that makes tons more sense! Cool. Thanks for clearing that up Misfire... everyone's been awfully shifty these past few days about it so it's good to hear it from the source. By the way, when you say "OS built by me" do you mean you've literally done that? Like, are we talking custom Linux distribution?

18. Avatarix

stop using ad hominem
    and neglecting his arguments because he's "insane"
    and projecting an unknown pressure from some "society"
    [​IMG]

19. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

It might feel good
    It might sound a little somethin
    but damn the game if it don't mean nuttin
    What is game? Who is game?
    Where's the game in life behind the game behind the game
    I got game, she's got game
    We got game, they got game, he got game
    It might feel good
    It might sound a little somethin
    but fuck the game if it ain't sayin nuttin

20. Ranger

Ranger Member

"again I need to correct you.lawliet was banned on nubs which was not my server nor did I ban him and again I am admin on misfires as everyone knows who plays there."
    You assumed that Vicki pulls the strings in ESB so she's boss and she's hiding behind her finger because Lawliet, the ddoser, was banned on ESB. Clearly the most obvious scenario. It's not like Missfire, just as he said, is aware of Lawliet's wrongdoings and he banned him himself or...hell asked someone to ban him...

You make it look like as if Vicki is a bloodthirsty warlord who pillages villages and towns in the name of TheCreeper Khan, but she's not to blame because she's following orders or some shit. Notice how Vicki clearly pillages villages metaphorically.

So your problem is that Vicki was a root admin and her opinion was highly taken in consideration by creeper and vice-verse? And so that makes her the puppet master. Then she denies that, so she's hiding behind her finger? If that was the case then the people she doesn't like would always be banned permanently, considering she's an abusing admin whose word is law. But for example you weren't banned.

With every minute that goes by, Creeper and Vicki are distancing themselves from empires and you think the they are some power hungry freaks that pull the strings and also that bother telling other people to make servers for them in order to accomplish their secret evil plan. They will be gone and you will be happy with a feeling of victory cause you will think their tyranny, lies and oppression are over while it were never really there (or maybe not. maybe you lie). I guess that's why vets leave.

You're wasting your time (and ours who we bother replying). Well I suppose you could be a troll who enjoys this.
    "fock u ranger u big fat liaar."