Too few people are playing!!!1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz_2, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Lawliet has never even played on that server lol.

Something something grudges something something ESB = NUBS

2. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

What's up with that, I thought Misfire was running the server...

3. Paradox

I thought this was super obvious to everyone. Misfire is the owner of the server, creeper and vicki just "help" AKA they basicly call all the shots and are backdoor in the drivers seat. Its just easyer to say " we dont know, its misfire server ". Or just deny cause they arent the owners.

edit; the ESB steam group is the vipers group lol

4. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

I mean I figured as much, but I didn't think it was literally that. Misfire, can you comment at all? The hell's going on?

5. Paradox

6. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

7. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

I would like to extend my apologies for Misfire for having had to deal with me in the past couple of weeks, and I feel for you man, all he wanted was a server. Please don't take it out on Misfire, he's just stuck in the middle of this. He was always nice to the community, it'd be sad to lose him over a single mistake.

8. Paradox

Yeah, misfire aint got nothing to do with the drama.

9. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

I am most definitely not trying to take anything out on Misfire. From what I can tell he's the only one who's not apart of the usual Empires server blood war that up until now has been handily won by Vicki. The issue is, is that now the server that I recall Misfire saying he was the owner of is clearly being run by Vicki, JGF, LT, and Creeper. So, I just want to know what the hell is actually going on. If Misfire's letting them administrate the server, fair enough. If for some ESB isn't actually owned by Misfire and this is actually NUBS/VIPER 2.0, then okay. I just don't like all of this ambiguity.

10. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

From what Misfire told me, and don't quote me on this, he said they were paying the server together. But it has become very clear that it is NUBS 2.0/VIPER 3.0.

11. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

If it's that then, okay shit there we go.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

thats a lie I am not paying for any server and stop spreading rumors, neither is thecreeper or as far as I know neither is jgf. You guys just are not happy until you stir up shit. I have been telling you all, along its not viper or nubs. But you guys want to make up your own fairytales.

I set up the server (I was asked to helpmeaning adding maps, plugins, configuring files, and its still a work in progress. Misfire installed the OS and such and thecreeper helps with tech support BUT WE ARE NOT THE OWNERS NOR DO WE PAY A PENNY TOWARDS IT. Since misfire doesn't play often, has a full time job and is involved with other empires projects he relies on ALL the admins to handle things but decisions are made by us all and ofc the owner has the final say so.

Now grow up, stop being paranoid, and spreading lies/rumors and being so hateful.

13. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Lol, I literally said, "don't quote me on this". God your paranoia and need to take everything to 11 knows no bounds. Have you ever been hospitalized? I feel like you need it.

14. Ranger

Ranger Member

tbh saying "he said" and then "don't quote me on this" is a bit contradictory I think. Doesn't matter though. I know for a fact the creeper is not as involved in ESB.

All this reminds me of those small little greek villages with peasants that gossip all day. That's not for you X, it's for everyone, why don't you just ask them if you're so curious?

15. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

'Me' and 'He' are in fact different words with different meanings.

16. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Again, this was like 2 weeks ago and I have a terrible memory, which is why I said don't quote me, and the way I remember it he said "They". Which could many anything at this point. So can we maybe move on from this?

17. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

This kind of low-IQ drama is the reason that the forum > the game.

18. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

don't quote me on this but I think Nubs wiretapped Anitalinks

D.D.D. Destroyer likes this.
  19. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

If you think people have low IQs on the forums (they do...) you should try in game.

20. Paradox

This is reaaal good.

Vicki comes around says

1. The server is not vipers or nubs
    BUUUUT
    2. All decisions are made by the admins ( basicly nubs/vipers team )

-> contradiction much?

3. Makes it seem like we are spreading lies just because mr x said something about shared paying
    4. Tells us we need to stop spreading lies and rumors just because xya said something he actually was unsurr about and said so too.

-> Donald Trump level logic. 1 guy says something false, everything the opposite side has said is now false. Even though Mr X said he wasnt sure.

tldr: litterally everything we said about the server is true lol. IT IS nubs 2.0/vipers3.0 but easyer to shift blame cause they arent the owners.

Sounds so contradictory what she says its crazy for anyone with reading levels above kinder garden