Stupid Accusations

Discussion in 'General' started by X1L3D, Apr 28, 2010.

1. X1L3D

X1L3D Banned

I was pointed to this forum when I started playing Empires mod. After playing for a while Slayer decided it would be cool to start up a server for the game since we like hosting servers and it seemed like there weren't any good populated server's in the US that weren't very laggy. The first day we had the server up we got hit by a DDOS attack of over 100mb/s essentially crippling the server. We reported the attack to are hosting company which in a timely manner blocked the IP's attacking us.

Once the server was back online it seemed to fill up quite fast and we had a good game going with a lot of people. We noticed that the other server's were not online and we wondered why. After a while people started joining the server accusing us (Exiled Servers) of DDOS'ing all the other server's. Everyone seemed to think that it Pcwizdan who is one of are Administrators attacking the server's which was bullshit since he was not even online at the time and if he was attacking all the other servers to get players in are server, why were we hit as well?

The thing that is really starting to annoy me is that everyone seems to be hopping on this bandwagon of accusing us of DDOS'ing these Empires mod server's and making threads all over the forums basically making a bad name for my community.

And to the Administrators of this forum, please do not lock this topic I would like the people that seem to think we are attacking these server's to come forward and give me some proof of this besides the bullshit about Pcwizdan.

2. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

3. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

I wanted to add in that the people who think that anyone is using a SteamID Spoofer is retarded because you can't spoof SteamID's in any game with VAC disabled, meaning it only works for Garry's Mod.

The "Attackers" wish to speak. Why a thread by the "Attackers" should not be allowed is I wouldn't understand.

People should also really pay attention to quotation marks as well, they mean something.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  4. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The main reason people accuse pcwizdan is that someone using his name has done so in the past, and it widely believe he attacked GMod servers in the past. I'm not taking sides in this, just sharing information.

5. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

Pcwizdan is hardcode banned from Empires.

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=9251&highlight=wizdan

And I dont buy you for legitimate for a second, seems for too played out for anything. Sadistic Slayer just happens to get on and post here 2 mins after when he hasnt been around for a year since their last episode. Obviously cocked this up together. Jesus give it up.

I'd lock this if I could.

6. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

Pcwizdan used exploitable concommands to crash servers and spammed up the Garry's Mod server list a couple of times.

He personally loves being blamed for stuff he doesn't do because he likes the ego boost of 13 year olds and raging british people blaming him for everything that happens or in his words "I come home everyday from college to ddos people all night long then have milk and cookies and reminisce in that day's success because I am Pcwizdan, ddos hacker".

From what I understand, Kane thinks he's bad ass by hitting my box with the worst attack I have seen to date.

Pcwizdan's first account was hardcode banned from Empires Mod, basically a year ago.

He is just a fucking troll who had sv_soundemitter_flush and some other commands a year ago, it has to be stopped now because it is just getting retarded.

7. X1L3D

X1L3D Banned

You ever think we run a community together and are friends in real life? And it seems to me you haven't read any topics in this section.

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showpost.php?p=293144&postcount=1 (notice the screen shot where he says "do you want a week of downtime nigger?")

Is it so hard for you to fathom why people would think you guys are affiliated with this? Every server gets crashed except yours? And the one time your server does crash its kane who does it in retaliation. Also that was not on the first day you put up your server.

I thank you for a nice server but, admins and things like nextmap would be nice to have.

9. communism

communism poof

tbh i dont care about any of this
    It seems people are accusing you of ddos'ing without proof which sucks, and if you guys really are not behind these attacks then that sucks even more

10. X1L3D

X1L3D Banned

That post was made almost a year ago. And what is even funnier is he was using commands to crash those server's not DDOS'ing...... And did you read my post at all? We were attacked by someone.

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

That post was made last week.....

12. X1L3D

X1L3D Banned

Lol fail, was reading join date my bad.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

It's cool man. If this is all a misunderstanding than that sucks. But the evidence points you're way thanks to pcwizdan.

Either way I just hope all this shit dies down so people can play the damn game.

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Wait, the british people aren't 13 year olds? Wonders never cease..

15. Sadistic Slayer

Sadistic Slayer Banned

Anyone with half a brain can find commands to crash or lag a server, changing your name in game to Pcwizdan involves just setinfo name "Pcwizdan"

Pcwizdan is known all across Empires Mod and much of Garry's Mod, it's like impersonation of known figures is a new thing.

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I saw him in game as well and checked his profile, it was definitely him. You can see the avatar in that guy's screen shots.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/House2445/

Funny that his name is "empires is fun cause im a brit fag" because the name you were using when I added you was "i am an empires loving brit fag"

17. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Much like a president is judged by the members of his cabinet and his administration, having who you claim to be one of the most well known server crasher mingebags in your staff list, furthermore listed as an "owner", you cannot expect to be exempt from hash judgements.
    Especially since you decided to put up a server just as the DDOS attacks start, and you are the only one not effected.
    Especially since no one in the empires community has heard of exiled servers.
    Especially since you have people who have no respect towards empires, or other mods or games at all.
    Especially since your website seems to promote attacks on other games.

18. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

The facts stand your community is notorious for doing stuff like this, pzwizdan has attacked empires mod before along with other mods and the DOS attacks started when you guys launched your server. He has been seen ingame making threats. I suppose this is all just a coincidence?

inb4 innocent before proven guilty; this isn't a court of law as far as I'm concerned you should all be hardcode banned regardless of DOS attacks. Your community is a blight on source modding which you admit to.

Banned from Garrys mod:
    http://www.garry.tv/?p=781

Already hardcode banned from empires:
    http://www.empiresmodforums.com/showthread.php?t=9251

You said that he'd been "gone for months" until I pointed out he had last logged on the same day you posted, then it got edited out of your post.

Simple google search you find accounts registered for hacking websites and other accusations such as:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/perp/announcements/detail/199456537704842331

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9340.20

Here is pzwizdan taking down servers in 2.23 a youtube account your friends with:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EldzU5bxc3I

Quotes include:

"This may be a bit of a necro bump, but...

[DU] is a group led by X1L3D and Sadistic Slayer, which goes into servers and acts like dicks/minges/idiots. The different things they do are:
    - Exploit
    - Aimbot
    - DDoS servers
    - DDoS players"

but yeah

totlee all a coincidence

19. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

I really do not appreciate your involvement in the Empires community. The reputation of those you associate with speaks louder than any words of innocence you utter on here.

20. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

The almighty Krenzo has spoken.