Ze forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeke, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Almost nothing, hence he wanted ya to imagine it.

2. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

There's nothing wrong with Buddhism. However, there's something wrong with all the other religions.

3. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

im buddhist/atheist =S.. buddhism isnt a religion, except some assclowns made it a religion.

ill be glad to talk to another pedophile in hell than another pedophile in heaven..at least i can talk to the pedophile in hell about cute cartoon girls.. the pedophile in heaven will probably talk about "god" and crap.

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Religion is merely a way of the rich controlling the poor. For example christian teachings:

"If I sell all my belongings and give the money to the poor, i'll be permitted into the kingdom of heaven!"

Clearly controlling the poor to stay poor, and rich to stay rich.

5. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

cool. was all I wanted to hear.

6. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

I challenge you to find the points in the bible where that or something similar is said. The truth is that people ridiculously misinterpret the bible all the time. In medieval times the best way to be told you could get into heaven was bribing the local priest. The whole system of christianity is broken.

7. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

there is some quote that jesus supposedly said that a rich man has less chance getting into heaven then a poor man

also something about giving away everything you do not need is one of the best things you can do in your life, but only if you do it before you die

8. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I know it's in a metaphor in stuff, but first he said it in a parable thing, then explained the parable, then said "A camel will pass through the eye of a needle before a rich man enters heaven". And I'm not saying that the bible said it in a literal context, just back then people might not have understood "literal', and that shit wasn't even in english at the time.

9. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I dare you to find a 100% accurate quote from jesus anywhere.

The only things that are agreed upon for the most part, as far as i can remember, are the last things he said while on the cross. Even then I can't read the hebrew, nor have I seen any of the gospels, so I can't actually say that, but that's about the only thing that is written in the same fashion twice almost exactly in different books of the bible.

10. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

so if its not a direct quote from jesus.. then why do people follow that book? i dont see any point. some assclown 20-30 years after jesus's death can write anything.

get whats "good" from religion and discard the extra baggage.

11. Empty

Empty Member

Religion has taught me nothing but lies and things my parents already taught me, do unto others as you would have them do unto you etc.

12. Zeke

Zeke Banned

"direct quote from jesus"

...and what proof is there that jesus excisted?

13. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

the historical jesus of nazareth existed; we know this from roman records. whether or not he was some crackpot who ate some bad shrooms, or was a legit prophet of god is the part of the story that's the subject of heated debated.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

1st century criss angel up in dis bit

15. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

The roman "records" where two authors who mentioned him in subordinate clause and one even write the name wrong. Also there wasn't even a census at that time. There is no prof at all for an historical jesus.

16. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Irony.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  17. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

I dont see how jesus was a sacrifice... to me, it seems like god sacrificed himself (jesus), to himself. and why does god require a blood sacrifice? is he like blood hungry? why couldnt god say, you all are grounded and have a 10pm curfew for sinning. if god was real, who would want to follow that sick, sadistic asshole.
    [​IMG]

18. Empty

Empty Member

Go read the old testament, fucked up shit in there.

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

obviously jesus never existed but that does not change the fact that in the bible there are quotes supposedly said by him including the ones i vaguely described out of memory

zeke what you said is irrelivant the question was a quote in the bible if he actually said it or not or even if he even existed is irrelivant

james bond wants his martini shaken not stirred but james bond does not exist but still the statement stands because thats how he wants his martini

20. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I love you how all say with certainty, "This guy didn't exist."