Ze forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeke, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

If you don't want it spoiled, don't open the thread, or watch the damn anime they are discussing. Problem solved.

2. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

why cant like we just live and let live

3. Empty

Empty Member

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION?
    ON MY INTERNET?

Never.

4. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I don't limit the concept of not being a dick and believing blindly in stereotypes to just black people. I don't like them about anyone, including asians, latinos, native americans, and eurofags. It's just that the best example of why I think delete is an effing retard happened to be that particular thread.

Diddo on the anime pictures :o

It's amazing how you can figure out that anime discussion should be talked about on an anime forums, but that anime pictures have a place here while most people agree they belong on an anime forums. You just repeated exactly what people say about those threads, except applied it only to discussion. I think you can call that being... what's the word... Hypocritical.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

So in your opinion anime pictures are spoiling the storyline, too?
    Or did you just skip half of what he said? :D

There always have been 1-2 anime threads open at one time, now why would that change? I thought more of ppl discusing one thing then switch to the next and suddenly you read something you didn't want to :(

6. Empty

Empty Member

Only reason your stupid anime shit stays up is because brutos tells me to play nice.
    EDIT: although really it never ceases to try and push the rules every time there is one.

7. Zeke

Zeke Banned

and the ogame threads belong to the o-thread forum. (hell its even stickied)
    and the minecraft threads belong to the minecraft forum.
    A majority of the personal posts belong on facebook.
    etc.

This is the offtopic forum, its intended for offtopic threads.

and due to lacking the
    tags we are unable to discuss it without ruining it for some of the people interested in anime.

hence we try to avoid going too indepth about the story etc.

But just reading the bible will most likely not make you understand "it".
    Religion - the greatest story ever told (split in 3 youtube vids)
    Was god a volcano?

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Story being the exact time in the show in which Zeke gets to see the best upskirt shot of some 10 year old anime girl.

9. Zeke

Zeke Banned

you keep trying to starting discussions about young girls over and over... you should seek help trix... before its too late.

10. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

people dont mind pictures (that are potential spoilers). often times, you dont know what the hell you saw in the picture.

you know the crying bitch will be pulled into darkness and killed. yet you still went to watch the movie and a lot of people probably wont know the ending, even though its presented to you in a movie poster, dvd box or even the trailer.
    [​IMG]

11. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I had 2-3 long ass responses written out, but I've decided that the above has proven that my arguments fall on def ears.

Whether god exist or not is not the issue I'm talking about. It's the morality developed by different religions that you should be concerned with. Though I can understand if it's too much for you to care about why society's ethics exist as they do.

12. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

morality exists in everyone. are you saying that without religion, there would be no morals? are you telling me that if without religion and that caused morality to not be developed.. that we would be murdering and having sex orgies all day without any consequences?

how can u explain atheism? they are good people, but because of some religions, they are going to this imaginary place called "hell". religion rewards people for their gullibility and not questioning things.

religion is just another thing that keeps people separated. it makes people, who dont share your values.. enemies or u feel superior to them and pity them.

also, why are there so many religious people in prison?

13. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Ethics and morality exist because they were evolutionary selected for. A society which does not kill members of its own group and treats them fairly has a higher chance for survival.

Also I love the atheists' wager:
    + If there is a god but he is not benevolent, then he is not worth to be prayed to or something like that.

14. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Religion exist because of morality. That is the true "god" in my mind. That commonality of morality that exist in all things.

15. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

hmmm yes, i rather burn in hell with good people.. than to go to heaven with bible thumpers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers, dumbasses.

The Atheist Experience - atheist community of austin texas.
    http://www.atheist-experience.com/

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

just because you jerk off to cartoon kids doesnt mean you arnt a pedophile

17. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

cause obviously saying I'd enjoy that is something that I don't find at all offensive.

at any rate, lets go back to the part where you agreed that anime discussion had no place on this forums. cause that extends to most things related to anime, including spamming shit tons of pictures.

18. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Imagine the world if we all were Buddhists.

19. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

what's wrong with Buddhism?

besides the fact that it seems to be the only major religion that hasn't called for the massacre of any ethnic groups, at least not as far as I can remember.

20. Zeke

Zeke Banned

im merely saying that if you "just" read the bible as it is, then you are missing half the meaning of it.
    I did not comment about morality, say you were wrong or any such thing.
    Knowing the history behind religion and why people believe what they believe today is something i consider important.