Virginia Tech Shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beerdude26, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

And the 2nd ammendment allows us to have an armed rebellion if we ever have to... or I guess defend our homes...

2. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

It allows us to bust caps on those who would defile the sacred sanctuary of our home with their immoral self-serving desires.

3. Caelo

Caelo Member

I know the US isn't like China, but seriously! No Big Brother in the US? You guys practically invented that :/

4. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

I have to share Dee's sentiments here...or lack thereof. I'm sorry for everyone who lost a loved one, and I feel sorry the guy did it to the engineering building...but...

there's something to be said for standing up for yourself. There's something to be said for standing up for others. And there's a lot more to be said about these fucking cowards who are too scared of dying that they line up to die. Maybe the US should STOP focusing on gun control. No matter HOW much you regulate guns, the people who have ill intentions will still get them, where as the common folk won't, leaving the common folk defenseless.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  5. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

"Start beating kids when they're young, and when they're all torn and broken by the time they're grown up, you hand them some cuffs and a nightstick and put them to work" -2

Crude way to put it, but more people should be encouraged to become cops, America obviously needs them.

(Or brave ones)

6. Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder Member

:rolleyes: Those damn evil fatass stupid devil Americans! They love killing everything, but we Europeans are sooo much more smarter, sexier and althletic. I mean, European civilization is superior!

7. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Bob you're from Uranus, not Europe!

8. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Dude, you put that camera in the middle of the ghetto & you'll see how fast it get jacked & pawned.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  9. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

And nobody cares whats going on there already, except amnesty international...

I don't feel any way towards this, if you push a man hard enough, eventualy he will push back...

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

this kid probably just got picked on most of his life and couldnt get a break so he decided to do somthing he thought would make a big impact on the world or in this country.. and he did it.. NBC helped him

kids need to stop being so cruel to each other in schools

11. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

Well, no, they shouldn't. But it shouldn't be done to an extreme ammount.

If you didn't get bullied at all in high school, how will you handle the world?

12. Damian

Damian Member

Pretty well off I am sure.

The most interesting thing is how much reference he points to a step father figure in his life causing greatly to his instability.

There's even proof from the interview with his aunt mentioning how he stopped talking to his mother years ago.

I'm waiting for the premiere interview with his older sister. I am sure she's got most of the answers.

13. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

That is the truth. All you need is to stop things like that and so many issues will be solved. Games did not make this kid kill everyone, it was the other kids who where mean to him. America needs school shootings at this point to teach kids a lesson since nothing else it working, if you be cruel enough to other kids like I see today, people will snap as proven recently. I don't like school shootings myself but nothing else will stop kids being cruel to each other so maybe this will teach them. Need some good coming out of this.

14. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

nobody should ever have their life taken from them in order to learn a lesson >.>

15. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

I agree. The only issue is that if kids/teens don't learn and continue to be cruel these things will always happen and someone will die.

16. Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder Member

One of the stories I heard about him being in school was that he was made fun of because he was Asian, he went to school in Virginia. He had to make a speech in class, he had a "wierd" voice, everyone laughed at him and someone said "Go back to China."

I WENT through the same exact thing, I am half asian and went to middle school in Virginia. I was only the only asian there. Was I made fun of because of that, Hell yes. And I too have an accent. I know what he went through in school.

But I didn't do a school shooting, I dealt with. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Life sucks, deal with it.

17. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

People shouldn't be bother by assholes like that. Everybody gets made fun of no matter who you are or where your from.

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

ok but this guy was like retarded, didnt have family to comfort him and probably didnt see things getting any better in his life.. im sure we have all been depressed and angry at some point.. when your in that state of mind you dont care about consiquences .. but what i dont see is how they didnt shut the school down or have cops around after the first 2 got killed.. it was like 2 or 3 hours later when he went back and killed 30 more

19. Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder Member

He had family, he didn't reach out to others.

Still not an excuse to go killing RANDOM people who never did anything to him. At least most of the victims were, maybe a couple he knew and were his targets.....

20. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

If you pull on a lion's tail, I think you should be ejected from the gene pool immediately.

If two people get shot up on your block, does the whole neighborhood go into lockdown?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.