Suport our felow mod

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HungryGuy, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Doobie

Doobie Ancient Tester

Griz asked to have this in the tutorial.. just a line that says "Now a lesson on how to get ammos!"

2. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

I'm downloading it, but might not play for a little while, maybe wait for a patch. The "not gonna lag like Empires" is a low blow. I don't mind though, because if i want to have fun, I can load up Empires without fear of crashing or lagging out like crazy. In fact, I might just play Empires tonight instead of the three mods I downloaded in the last couple days, just for spite, and just because i would rather have fun than take a chance.

3. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I've decided. For every mod I play, I shall name myself Emp_recruit :)

4. Doobie

Doobie Ancient Tester

would be funny if everyone from empires played as an emp_recruit in other mods.

See a server with with all emp_recruits.. but its Iron Grip.. lol

5. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

threed mods? *counts on his fingers* Eternal Silence, Iron Grip... eh?! Whats the third? :confused:

Iron Grip is fun, with no more than 4-5 people O.O. I did lan with my friend and had a blast for a good hour.

6. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

I'm so going to do that.

7. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Rofl, I think a new trend is staring... I know Im going to play as emp_recruit everywhere as well...

Long live Empires :D

8. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

im hopping on the bandwagon. i can see it now, my name will prob be something like (17)emp_recruit.

9. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

:D That's way too good idea. :p I'm in for Iron Grip and Eternal-Silence. :) In Empires I shall keep my name. :D

10. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Third is...umm, I haven't loaded it yet: Obsidian Conflict. It at least is patched.

I did actually play Iron Grip last night and had a bit of fun. The most fun was playing deathmatch with teammates for five minutes till the Oppression could get a big enough force to fight us. Then we would wipe them out, and some fool would kill the commander, so we'd have to do the same thing all over again.

There seems to be only 4 firearms plus the RPG right? I kept choosing different people, as it looked like they had different weapons. Well i only found the four. The revolver is easily the most fun to use. I think I will also change my name to emp_recruit.KT or something.

I played empires last night, but it was understandibly low on population. had some fun 2 on 1 action on Isle, ramming CVs and such.

11. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

that was you? oh wait, nvm. my heavy was getting rammed by the cv.

12. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

Obsidian Conflict was pretty buggy when I tried it (months ago), the class's are a minor add to the enjoyment, and the map where you can spawn things is... well underwhelming and was already in Garys Mod as a map.
    Sven co-op on HL1 still beats it.

13. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

Dee now has two trends under her belt. "How do I get ammos?" and the new "Emp_Recruitment".

I'm just gonna add emp_ to the front of my name. That way people I know will still know it's me.