S.S.M vechicle / rocket truck

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by =HELLION=, May 21, 2006.

1. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

I discussed something else.

2. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

3. arklansman

arklansman Member

God not this thread again. :rolleyes:

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

yeah really.. please the missles in empires suck.. we dont need a tank for them

5. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Maybe when aircraft come around and homing missiles spammed en masse are needed, this tank may get a chance.

6. Mr. Weedy

I hope it makes it in because this vehicle would hold double the amount of homing missiles which current vehicles can now hold.

Thanks for your replies that was just enough. :)

7. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Mr Weedy, your not a dev, you cant decide how something will work. it shows arrogance when you say something WILL be implemented and it WILL be done a certain way, when it has been shot down and your not even a dev because it makes it seem like you dont pay any attention to what most people say.

8. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

I had this idea too, but it would be AA only, the homing missiles are too powerful on vehicles.

9. Mr. Weedy

Where did you dig that will word there? My reply before yours didn't have any will words and my topic, in my opinion, has only suggestions and in the end of it it says that I just wanted to post this here before I forget it and I know that this won't get in any time soon or maybe not even ever.

Where's the WILL word? :eek:

Edit: Solokiller, maybe do two more damage groups for all missiles? Split the damage done to vehicle group to damage done to ground vehicles and damage done to air vehicles.

That way homing missiles could do slightly more damage to air units and less damage to ground units. But all this depends on Krenzo once again.

Edit II: Killx, I made search for both "will" and "'ll" letter combinations on this page and on my topic's page and I found none. So, you owe me an explanation now.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  10. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

I could see this being used for AA, but given the speed of aircraft, will it really be practical to move into a defensive position in time? I definitely think there's no use for it at all until aircraft are in it.

11. AURIFICATIONALIST

AURIFICATIONALIST Member

Anyone can make this easily, with maybe the exception of the models, unless you are a modeller. I'm trying my hand at it but I can't find a damn smd importer for 3dsmax 9.

12. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Mr. Weedy: would and will have the same meaning, but different tenses. they are interchangeable in most uses.

13. Mr. Weedy

I use would word always in other meaning.

(Hard to come up with any good examples.) See the difference?

Will do =/= would do.

I will do it because I have to do it.
    I would do it but I'm sick.

I use would word in the same meaning as the last example tells. So I think you owe me apology now.

Edit: Also I used Could words in that topic and they are also unequal to Can words. I didn't use should word in there and that's only word you could get in the wrong way.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007