Own Mine Location

Discussion in 'Under Consideration' started by Reznov, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Neoony I know what you mean, but my idea comes from how I play. Ammo doesn't become a problem wither becuase I die too soon for there to be a problem or there is a convenient engy/armory/barracks. On certain things I'll get ammo upgrade but most of the time it is a case of no way to stock uup before I head out. Dropping a ammo box for yourself is a handy trick though, I'll have to remember that.

I get health regen because you only need to last longer than 30 seconds for it to be more useful than health upgrade. This seems like a long time to some, but when your engy dies, or more often doesn't have revive, regen is the way to go. It also doesn't help I like to run around everywhere by myself.

2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

The change seems unnecessary. Remembering eight spots of high importance doesn't seem that hard, and you'll probably drop a few mines close to each other, so it reduces the amount of places.

3. chrono

chrono Member

i think it is pretty clear that the suggestion, as presented at the first post of this thread, is desired to be implemented, but not in a high priority of brining it to practice, i think.
    if i understand correctly, the sugestion is not to remember where it is, but more about knowing if you can replace the exploded mine. when someone else is double mining with you, you cannot tell if yours exploded, in order to replace it.
    if reznov, and a few more, see this as a problem then it is something that would benice to adress. and possibly more players outside the forum would find it as an issue as well.
    it is not THAT much necessery, but thinking about polishing gameplay, it gives a plus to it. even if only a little.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013