Kinder Gentler Empires...

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGoFly, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I have to say, if he stays around longer than a month he will have my everlasting respect and I will never scream at him to start fellating himself so that I might not have to hear his voice.

That round should have been ours, man. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OURS

2. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

If anybody besides around four of our players had actively attacked their A2 base, we probably would have had it in spite of your getting turrets when we had almost no use for them.

BigTeef, I'm still laughing from when you nine mined that medium that I was so proud of. I saw the mines right before you set them off and went 'oh shi-!' :headshot:

3. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Glowstick has been around since the GW2 launch date.
    And I think as early as when I initially joined BSID.

4. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Nice that I start a "Kinder, Gentler" thread so you guys can come and rip people apart. Give the kid a chance. His irratation level is at least 1/2 of what it was last year and he is trying. I have hopes he'll be one of the best.

Now how about that other fuck "The Guy". Lets shred him.

Duh What Goes Here?

5. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

What do you want from us, we don't understand those words. I don't think a 'kind and gentle' empires could ever be a thing.

I also love how you turned so quickly.

6. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

:D

Be Kinder and Gentler or I will Fuck You Up !

7. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIH9em81p4k

9:36 to 9:37. Tell me who's on top of the BE scoreboard.

Keep in mind, this was when I had just turned 14 years old one month ago, and had one month (less than 20 hours) of Empires experience under my belt. Empires is really not as deep as many people make it out to be, as long as you're willing to play smart.

Anyways, I still remember that match even though it was three years ago, simply because Delete and I coordinated an awesome BE Heavy tank rush on the enemy CV. As you can see, we were losing bad, as evidenced by the 18 v 22, so I'm really happy that that rush succeeded.

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

[​IMG]

9. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Not that unheard of. That would put me at the same age as Lawliet and Grantithor, for instance.

10. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Oh, so you're older than 14. I thought you meant you were 14 now.

11. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

?!?!?!?!??!!?

12. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

So HeXi... your one of these guys?
    [​IMG]

13. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Will you stop being retarded? How many fucking times do we have to tell you that you can't link from FunnyJunk. It does not fucking work.

14. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Being that gramitically ambiguous, I still have no idea whether you're 14 or not. I know Lawliet must be about 17, and you say you're as old as him, but you seem to imply you're 14 after all.

PLEASE CLARIFY

15. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

Oh, well the video I linked to was Empires gameplay uploaded in December of 2009, so perhaps that would have made it clear.

Edit: Also, given my forums join date of December 2009 and my declaration that "this was when I had less than one month of Empires under my belt", I thought that it would be pretty clear I wasn't referring to being 14 right now.

Thanks a lot for thinking that though. 3:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  16. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

aww... fucking funny junk. didn't even know I linked from it.

17. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Played with GlowStick last night. We had a GlowStack as Devour saw. The guys all changed their names eventually to JustGlowFly, BenGlowStack, KyroGlowFly. I started as com and we owned 3/4 of the map, and mediums with HE and MG, fision engine. So I turn the COM over to GlowStick. Within 1 minute we lost everything. It was actually pretty funny, and not really GS's fault. Some damn good APC with UGL driver had electrical engine and could outrun my Med tank or at least keep away from it. He took down our SE Main, our original main and was working on center base. I seriously thought we were F'd, when Awesome killed their COM. Funny thing is Awesome started on the NF team and switched to our BE team. It must have been Devour leading the charge with newbs from the NF team. If they had another decent player they surely could have won. I think a newb had the COM since they had no one else who could attack. Must have really pissed him off. Heh Heh. IT'S EMPIRES !

Anyway - I don't feel bad about the stack since I started me vs two people for first few minutes. If newbs stack against more experienced players then they can't bitch when they lose. I think Devour tried to balance it since it was Me, Kyro, GS against him and Awesome.

PS: The JustGLOWTeam will be playing tonight again and doing random shit like following close behind each tank so no one can manuever. I'd like to see four tanks in close succession :) Parking in front of a retreating tank force him to stop and heal the front bumper while the enemy shoots the rear bumper. Informing the host every time we die and details about how we killed someone before dieing. Pushing paper - is our main objective until there is no more resources. We Just Glowing Rock !

JustGlowFly

18. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

That second person? It was his first time playing, and he was a scout. Then for a while it was one on three (I'm not counting the guy who sat next to the main refinery so he could snipe you). It was a hilarious round though, I don't remember who was driving that APC but I rode with it and took out your everything. :D

One guy on my team was really mad I switched, but I didn't think that the game should have ended 4v6.

Tonight there shall be BUMPAH CARS

19. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Your not old enough until I say you are.

20. DonutVikingChap

DonutVikingChap Member

How to bumper car:

1. Heavy Tank
    2. No armor
    3. No guns
    4. Three-phase electric
    5. Push com into water
    6. ???????
    7. Profit.