Infiltration Round 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

This is hilarious. Glorious first day indeed.

Or the other two just might be hinting for the engineer to not waste their ability on them. Hint hint.
    Also since there are no scouts the infiltrators wouldn't win anything by saying they are grens. Atleast I can't see the advantage they could gain by it right now.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Question empty, why am I portrait as the Dick that just pulls out a gun and shoots... Cant trickster kill me and he gets killed by masses

3. Empty

Empty Member

You were an infil, that's why I did it, if the roles were reversed the names would be too.

4. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

When will this turn end? Will it be about now since that's 24 hours or will it be extended to make up for the shorter first turn?

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Time flows different in australia.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Time flows diffrently in the upside-down world.

Edit: fuck you kane

7. Empty

Empty Member

targits closd

8. Empty

Empty Member

Day Two

During the night, several shots were heard coming from the medical bay.

Despite the shots fired, nobody was missing at roll call, blood was found inside the medical bay but nobody came forth with an explanation.
    Mysteries aside, the sabotage attempts on the facility were still unresolved, and the men pooled together their knowledge of the previous events.

Voting begins, nobody died last night.

9. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Let the speculation commence.

Anybody else think that this means an engineer mustve saved someone from the infiltrators?

I cant see much in the way of clues here

10. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

So engy saved engy? Should keep protecting him then so we have a save one ...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  11. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Its a possibility actually, although the odds of one team finding an infil and the other finding an engie on the first night are pretty shocking. Would be interested to see what everyone else thinks

12. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I vote Grantrithor.

Empty would have gotten mad if no targets were sent first night, so they clearly tried and failed to kill someone tonight. If it turns out to be me at the end of the round, I swear to spam 50 images of "AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT". Because seriously, targeting someone calling out for medics is just dumb.

Anyway, in the much more likely event of them targeting someone else, if anyone has any information, I have a hotline.

13. Z100000M

How would anyone know that anyway? As far as I know, Empty doesn't send out PM's telling people if they were targeted. I got both scouted and revved last round and never got any PM's.
    I don't know if I'd call your post about having gay sex a call for a medic, but seeing how one of the engies actually did (or, even better, both [ewwww]), I assume he is one of the less than bright peps, or just doesn't give a crap. He targeted right and that is all that matters.

14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

As soon as one engy knows the other one, they are invincible and the game is over. Also i suspect Destroyer trying to start a last minute bandwagon on Trickster to save his infiltrator buddy Paradox.

15. Z100000M

I don't know about destroyer, he could do that, using his last 2 rounds very bad trust placement as an excuse for doing stupid shit again.
    That being said, turning the first day vote into double kill is somewhat of a dick move. Destroyer, 3rd round in a row you do something illogical and side with the clons, wtf dude.
    While I still say Devour is acting like a trigger happy add child now, totaly disregarding the fact that targeting person that clearly targets another is the fastest way to kill both, I do have suspicion of Grant. More from the sc "carrier goes suicide boom into enemy leader" clue than posts though.

Edit: It still bothers me that Empty didnt reveal the names of the targets though, last round when someone got saved by an engy, he still showed who it was.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  16. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

COME AT ME BRO.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

maybe infil targetted gren, and each engy saved one? i honestly dont know. would the engy die if him and a infil both targetted a gren?

18. Z100000M

In that case, we would have a gren casualty.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

yeah nvm just read that it was in the medical bay. engies probably found each other

20. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

It involved blood, so I still think shots (infils) were involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.