Infiltration Round 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

Really? Well, my willingness to sacrifice myself for the good of the empire is a bit pointless now isn't it?

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

wow wow wow. I was pushing you to confirm you were an infil. The only person I demanded pw to check was you and that was just to test you if you were an infil or not.

3. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

No dead posting paradox. GTFO.

4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Oh yeah? Why did you send grant the pm he posted here before it got deleted telling him that devourawr has your pw and checked your pms?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I sent grant that cause I thought he did check my inbox but he didnt like I told you.

6. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

How many infractions is that for paracox now?

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

It's entering three figures atm.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

If Kane was the only person, why did Devourawr have your password?

9. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

If I might interject here, I did not and have not cheated this round. I was once aware of Paradoxs password, but it's not a normal one and has numbers, so I forgot it. Paradox shared his password a while back because, as you just witnessed, he can't access a computer on Sundays/Mondays and wanted one of us to vote for him in the last round. I think Grant voted, because I couldn't be fucked. Just to clarify, no cheating has occured, I do not know the password of paradox or grantrithor.

10. Empty

Empty Member

For fucks sake.
    I'm going to put the game on hold for now and when I get some time this is going to be sorted the fuck out.

PM box sharing is forbidden pretty explicitly in the rules, anyone who thinks they can lawyer out of it due to the wording will find themselves banned from the game permanently.

On top of that, account sharing is against the forums rules. Nobody is going to be happy at the resolution of all this bullshit. Might I remind you of our previous character who played around with alt accounts and stupidity? One mr. AstroArchitect, who is now permabanned?

Jesus fuck I trust you people, if this shit is true heads are going to roll.

11. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Empty's about to break out the banhammer and bust bitches' balls.

12. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Bitches have balls? I though they had balloons.

13. Empty

Empty Member

Alright there doesn't seem to be any physical evidence to indicate devourawr has been on paradox or anyone elses account.

So, Paradox and Grant, shut the fuck up, I WILL give you infractions if you post in here again. PM me or add me on steam if you actually think something has gone wrong and supply me some evidence. Devourawr is fine to keep playing, I see nothing anywhere signifying he's actually cheated.

I don't have evidence pointing to either party being right, but in the sake of not ruining the game we're going to continue. If I get some further info I'll act on it, otherwise the game is continuing as normal.
    If anyone knows anything for real, PM me or steam me it and I'll work it out, but atm there's nothing substantial to prove anything.

In the interests of future reference, the following rules are to be made clear/restated.

It is a forum rule that you cannot share your account or use someone elses account (or an alt account) If you're caught the punishment can be up to a permaban on your original account, and the user of the used account may also be banned or punished too as the administration sees fit.

In this game, sharing PMs is against the rules. It goes without saying that you cannot share PMs by sharing your account and asking for someones password is expressly forbidden (it's fucking common sense people)

Asking for someones password is now strictly forbidden. Anyone who is asked for their password should immediately contact myself or another moderator/admin. It's already against the forum rules but I'll make it clear here too. Don't ask for passwords, ever.

I will not be punishing people retroactively for breaking these rules (yes grant, I know you used paradoxes account last round) because I want everyone to keep playing, but if people fuck with the rules I'll be forced to remove them from the game and nobody wants that.

I host this game and I'm pretty sure most of you play this game for the journey, not to win or lose, it's fun to make alliances, stab people in the back and be sneaky motherfuckers. Winning is just a bonus and a goal to facilitate that, the real fun of this game should come from the cloak and dagger and the manipulation. Playing and cheating purely to win, to me seems silly. There's no glory (do any of you remember who won the first round of infiltration? I certainly don't!) there's no prizes, so why would you want to ruin the game by getting cheap wins?

The last thing I want to do is remove people from this game or the forum for bullshit behaviour. Whether devourawr cheated or grant and paradox were sore losers and made shit up, I don't care. I highly doubt I'll ever get any concrete evidence of what actually happened so I want it in the past and I want us to get back to enjoying the game.

Day starts shortly and I'm collecting up targets for that. I expect the dead to stay quiet. and I will be enforcing the no dead posting policy from now on.

Don't disappoint me, I think pretty highly of you guys and it hurts me to see underhanded crap like this occurring.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  14. Empty

Empty Member

Night extended by 24 hours due to this bullshit and my unavailability.

Game otherwise continues as normal.

15. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

I don't feel that it's appropriate to continue this mockery of a round. Zoom and I are infill and we understand that we can't win. Gg

16. Empty

Empty Member

While I find that a bit rude whatever, I can't force you to play if you don't want to.

Round over, Drama Wins.

17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

That's fucking horseshit. You guys were in a good position. You're both relatively intelligent, you just cut off the 2 biggest liabilities from your infil team, and I wasn't even playing. You're in a far stronger position than you were at the start. What the fuck do you think you're even playing at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.