Infiltration Round 3: Alone in the Dark

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

Guys we have to work together if we want to succeed, therefore before we vote to kill people we should all decide amongst us who we want to die then vote to kill them, this way we can prevent the vote being hijacked by infiltrators as people vote for who has the highest number, also we can weigh the evidence against people before condemning them. Currently there is no strong evidence towards any particular person so the best course of action would be not to kill anyone, we don't want to do the infils' work for them. If anyone disagrees then please post your suspicions and preferably, your evidence.

Tonight I want all the medics and grenadiers to protect me and all the scouts to scout me, once those scouts have scouted me and established that I am a member of the base crew they should PM me so I can give them some more detailed instructions. The medics and grenadiers will ensure that any attempt to kill me will result in the infiltrators having to fully commit themselves to killing me and losing some people in the process, that way even if I die I still get to take some people infiltrators with me. I don't want the riflement to kill anyone yet, unless some clear evidence turns up.

2. Cloud

Cloud Member

Way to decoy the scouts/medics/grens.. Hope a roflman shoots you.

3. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

What? Cloud is still alive? Must be an error in the system.
    Hey guys look, i found another clue! He joined the trio!
    I vote Empty, for protecting his infiltrator friend Scardy.

4. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

Decoy how? by making myself priority target I ensure that their skills can be used in the most effective manner.

5. Empty

Empty Member

You'll never take me alive!
    Oh wait. I'm dead.

6. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Brutos was scared, so scared that he barley could move his body. Not even his mind was willing to move. Never before he felt like this. The battlefield could not scare him, the battlefield was his home. His proud brenodian blood would never let him down when he faced his enemies face to face. And the commanding officers with tactics and plans above him where comforting too. But this situation was new. Having a number of traitors around him and being in the dark. "No energy. No Lights", he was beyond shocked, this new age had brought numerous eletctical gadgets which he used everyday and all the time. He couldn't imagine to survive without them.

But even worse was the decision he had to face. Voting on the death of one of his own? How could he. The deaths were horrible and real clues sparse.

But something did indeed catch his attention. aaaaaa50 was the last one to come into the room before the power went down and he did report it the first. This did flame up his suspicion. It was big enough that he casted his vote on aaaaaa50.

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ikalx sat in the barracks with his feet carelessly propped up on a table. A red scarf embroidered with scenes of a typical Brenodi household hung listlessly around his shoulders and his hair was styled to give the impression of lackadaisical cool. He chewed on a stick thin cigarette while he listened to the report.

"So basically, we're screwed." He said while smoke trailed out of the side of his mouth. "Except for Mageknight, who we can be relatively certain of, everyone's a suspect. Right?" He paused thoughfully for a moment. "Well, that's discounting Mageknight on the grounds that he gave accurate information, which a traitor wouldn't do. I mean...we're sure both Lieutenant Blizzerd and our Commander Empty weren't infiltrators, aren't we?"

Ikalx opened his eyes wide for a moment and sat up quickly. "We are sure of our two CO's, right? Right?!"

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

please someone clean up my remains? its starting to smell

9. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I believe comments like those belong in OOC :U

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

lal, true dat

11. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Kane entered Com.Empty`s office smelling Blizzerds bad smell ... "Time to get these two into the officer`s rest room, so they can rest asured among themself - Blizzerds stench after just some hours is a bit fishy, maybe he has been turned into one of these Jekotian bio bombs they wrote much about in the papers later, ... without energy our air conditioner won`t work either"

After entering his teint gone slightly to green:

"If only Empty knew how to use his damn toilett flush, that`s even worse then Blizzerd`s ... GEEEEZ"
    He fleed coghing and gasping out of the biohazard room.
    "Hope noone`s going to take a shit in there without a gas mask...":gasmask::headshot::skull:

I vote Metal Smith, guessing by selfcreated evidence... tztz ... but maybe will change it later just can`t see any clue in this wall of text empty left for now ...

12. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Very true. It would be very like an infiltrator to make the first accusation and deflect attention away from them. I vote Metal Smith also.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

voting metalsmith. never liked those people who pulled clues out of their ass. (i'm looking at you, FOXY)

14. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Yeah, the scout info last round was worth much more than anything. I'm gonna wait for them.

15. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Kane and scardybob are the infiltrators :X

I was wondering why scardy would ignore anyone in this situation and simply walk into a room of dead people and "LOOK" for the piece of paper that is crumpled up that has the insidious suggestion that our great former leader, Empty, was in fact a spy.

How did scardy bob know to go right for that one piece of paper? Why did he walk right into the room where his CO and 2nd in command were now lay slain?

Scardy bob and Kane are the infiltrators. They are upset that I figured it out so quickly, and claim it's me pulling shit out of my ass. Shit always comes out of my ass. And it smells. Therefore kane and scardybob are covering their asses to keep me off their scent.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  16. complete_

complete_ lamer

wtf why am i always ignored

17. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I dunno. I took empty's post as a confirmation of my beliefs that scardy bob is an infiltrator because he's covering for him, even though he's dead. He doesn't want the round to end this quickly. I'm so clever!

18. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

"Interesting" Brutos thought. Mageknight might have a point, but all this interpretation and over interpretation is making his head hurt.
    "And it also is suspicous" His mind continued thinking on this path. Why would he attack those persons so early, with barely any proof.

He changed his mind, Mageknight is toping his suspicion list. He also changed his vote to Mageknight.

19. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

because you're right, well at least last round you were :p

20. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

"Hmmm" Perhaps this strategy of accusation to cause counter accusation is backfiring. But something is wrong.

"As the saying goes. When accused, Counter accuse. The only reason to become defensive towards baseless accusations is because you are hiding something. Who's to say I don't WANT to be targeted? Either I am right and I am dead, or I'm wrong and I am dead. Keep on eye on me if you so wish. My death will bring truth to light, one way or another. or so it seems."

Metal smith retires to his bunk. Better to wake to darkness than suddenly fall into it. His eyes will be better suited to react to the events when he awakens, if the worse should come to pass.