Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Grantrithor was right across from Ikalx also eating lamb steak.

"Whoa! calm down Ikalx you almost just got the first kill with that knife"

Grantrithor was mad, someone cooked the steak wrong, it was all raw and no one took out the blood, in the brenodi empire people have small robots to control their thoughts and they can't even package food without making it good. Grantrithor stared at blizzerd really angrily for interfering with the Barbecue.

vote aaaaaaaaaaaaa420 or whatever his name is because i'm jumping onto the fun bus.

2. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

well, aaaaa50 sounds sort of like a shout... I guess I'll vote him.

Also, don't be dissing the rare steak. The juices give it FLAVOUR.

3. Empty

Empty Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fifty

4. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

I vote Cpatton
    bastard keeps stealing my nick :p

5. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

you weren't using it at the time "Fricken Hamster", you snooze you lose.

6. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Hey guys.

Cloud's cause shadows.

O:

7. Cloud

Cloud Member

I vote Shadow187 D:<

Shocked by Foxy's slightly hidden accusation, he quickly pointed towards Shadow187.

8. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Whoever is our medic, protect Foxy this night, we might need his meteorological expertise in the future.

Let's shout Cloud.

9. Cloud

Cloud Member

I feel like I'm degrading into some sorta comical character who gets offed first every round.
    Need an OOC thread for round two asap.

10. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

You can make a thread as good as anyone else? :p

11. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Can't go against fate.
    I vote cloud :) :) :)

12. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Brutos gazed amazed at CPattons might Penis, it didn't look human at all. The only way he could have gotten one of those was genetic engineering and he knew who the people were who messed with that technology.

"Nice the spy revealed himself", he chuckled and casted his vote for CPatton.

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME BRUTOS

14. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Another benchmark for votes.
    Cloud - 3
    CPatton - 3
    aaaaa50 - 3
    Shadow - 1

Punch me if I'm not allowed to post that (seems legal).

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Kane was upset about grant"Big"tri"Nuts"thors messing with his vote so easily, he pulled his old but still working BE pistol 2, pointed at grantrithor and shouted in an deafening loudness:
    "Now you don`t look so strong, do you?" He pulled the trigger and the pistol responded with a loud "Click" "Yet you`re lucky we have the same empress, but there won`t be an Empty around you to save you from the infiltrators, this is serious shit now!!! Wake up already!!! And stay out of the shadows!",

As he moved away he saw Cpatton joyfully waving his cock around in the middle of the barracks hall ...
    "Hey u jerk over there, wrap your mutated anchor in again, nothing to wave around, if the canyon-dogs see this they will gonna eat you!" ...

As Kane moved further on he had some weird thoughts "Now (after Commander Empty died) infiltrators would start acting weird ofc ... maybe they like dogs (He chuckled) ...
    oh, maybe ... now when I come to think about it, didn`t Cpatton started acting strange laterly?
    Now I know who has to be voted for the killing squad, not that I would be okay with getting random ppl killed but votekill Cpatton is for the greater good!"

My Vote: Cpatton

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  16. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Sry bout my trivial post earlier, wasn't feeling the game. I'll give it the old college try I guess, didn't mean to ruin the scene *gets in character*.

Cpatton laughs sadly to himself as he sits down, cursing himself before he speaks,
    "If I don't die by firing squad, I will likely die by infiltrators, since I am such a high profile participant. That fact makes me really not want to participate much, as I told Blizzard. You guys are better off wasting your firing squad kill on someone who might actually be something, so that I can at least get offed wasting a hit from those damned Jekotians and the least I can hope for is my corpse providing some sort of hint as to the location of the real killers." He looks around the ground, the reality of the events just hitting him, the full impact of the realization he made immediately upon hearing of Empty's death finally coming full force: He would be next. He knew it. Not a doubt in his mind, and as he started speaking his head rolled down, overwhelmed momentarily by the notion. This was not how he had thought to die. To know the enemy as friends, and to be killed by them in his sleep. Or worse, he thought morbidly, killed by actual friends he had offended in a moment of weakness.

After taking a moment to regain composure, he raised his head again
    , "I have reason to believe in only a couple of my Brenodi brothers. Of the people present in the vote, aaaaa50 is not one of them. I therefore, after long consideration, vote for aaaaa50. He was the first to scream for blood... It just makes sense he should be the first to die."

The infiltrators would rather assure him dead first and foremost, as he spoke up after Empty's death. Like hell he would let them get away with turning his comrades to do the job for them. He wanted to see them, to glare in their traitorous Jekotian eyes on the eve of his death.

17. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

Mageknight scans the rooms methodically, his eyes falling on each person in the room. "I think...", he ventures, "...that Patton has been acting funny lately. I vote Cpatton."

18. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

Deadpool rolls out of bed at 2 in the afternoon, "wtf is up guys?" fucking Cpatton woke me up, can we kill him plox?
    +1 patton

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

im voting aaaaaaaa

20. Cloud

Cloud Member

In the light of recent activities, Cloud alters his vote to Cpatton, and continues with his meal