Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Benchmarks.

Cloud 4
    CPatton 6
    aaaaa50 5

I vote Cloud. Sympathies with him might cause Empty to give him the inf role. Though it was a close one between him and aaaaaaa50.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. complete_

complete_ lamer

don't worry im only voting you because you have an anime avatar!

+1 cloud

3. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

hes using a generator

4. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

The knuckles! The horrible Knuckles!

5. Empty

Empty Member

Revenge good sir, is sweet.

24 hours left to vote and talk, sorry it's so long but we gotta give everyone a chance before I start kicking afkers :[

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

A FIGHT TO THE DEATH GOOD SIR!

I avoided you cause I felt sorry for you dying in both rounds first but srsly? leik that just proves you're infiltrator when what i said changed your vote like that.

I vote cloud. Obvious infil is obvious.

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Well this is strange, Cloud doesn't even properly deny the accusations against him and most of you vote Cpatton?

For the records i still vote to kill Cloud. Cpatton only wants to die because he is just one of the base crew and has to clean the toilets every morning.

8. Rolsen

Rolsen Member

(All) Rolsen Royce: Wat, we have to vote for a random kill?
    (All) Rolsen Royce: Let me find a random number generator :D
    (All) Rolsen Royce: And why Canyon?
    (All) Rolsen Royce: !nominate emp_slaughtered
    (All) Rolsen Royce: rtv

Sorry complete_ ... you got randomly voted by me.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Stares at kane for a few seconds "only just because i made fun of this steak. Cmon! can't anyone notice that when you touch it with a fork all the blood starts flying everywhere!"

Ok the fun bus crashed into the ditch, I'm voting cpatton because he was a big dick in last round and his big dick is suspicious.

10. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Nattaboy glares at Gantrithor. 'How dare he insult the rare steak so!' he thought, before turning away to shear some sheep. That needed shearing. in New Zealand. Because he lives there. In New Zealand.

11. Cloud

Cloud Member

I altered my vote to cpatton to increase my chances for survival obviously, and you'll enjoy the colour of my name (or not), when you kill me. But I am not an infiltrator, that much i can guarantee.
    I alter my vote to myself.

Infuriated by the amount of votes stacking up on him, Cloud has a mild mental breakdown "Sure kill me! It might solve all of your problems... or not, not if you'll excuse me, i shall go entertain myself with this oatmeal, so long suckers!", and retreated to his bunk bed(with the bowl of oats), from which disturbing sounds begun to emanate.

12. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

"It's because apparently a BIG PENIS joke is somehow offensive to a barracks full of men <.<" Cpatton said bitterly

@Grandithor, I played my roll, that was all ^^

13. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Holy fudge, there is no way to describe my situation but as very FREAKING unlucky!

I wasn't able to go on the forums yesterday and I'm going away (from the computer) on a short vacation for today and tomorrow and I don't know when I'll have a chance to post again. So....this is it, my only freaking chance. :(

More importantly than my immediate survival, however, is the fact that I never say a real curse word unless I am very upset. I restrict myself to FUDGE, FREAK, and FRACK only. Empty has put very, very nasty words (Jeeez!) in my mouth. IRL, I am the last guy to suggest killing anyone. I like being pessimistic for fun sometimes, but what Empty said feels like a bad taste in my mouth (somehow). :verysad:

Which has also marked me for death. :unsure:

Ok, logic time! (Fudge.)

......yeah. I have one piece of evidence against me (thank you again, Empty) and I don't want to die. Cpatton last time was the commander/infiltrator, making him high on everyone's kill list but very unlikely to actually be an infiltrator again. And Cloud, well, I have to say that it's more likely that Cloud is an infiltrator than Cpatton again.

I would like to vote for both Cpatton....and Cloud. I am only voting for Cpatton because he has the most votes against him and I don't want to die. But to be fair to Cpatton, if my vote is the difference between him and Cloud getting killed, then I want my vote to go to Cloud.

As I said before there's not much likelyhood that Cpatton is an infiltrator again (but you never know, so don't blame me if he is one!) so I hope more people vote for Cloud than him, but I don't think pointing the finger of probability is going to make much of a difference.

So yeah, this is my last post for probably today and tomorrow unless I find a computer somewhere. So please, please please please don't kill me! :cry:

/post

14. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Cloud: 7
    Cpatt: 9
    aaa50: 3

There's only one vote left. Ikalx you dirty b*tich, HURRY.

15. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Well I am not an infiltrator, but then again I'm no one special.

Cloud says we will enjoy the color of his name, I donno what that means but it is stupid to come out and say you are something special. UNLESS cloud is an infiltrator. Now if we don't kill cloud, he is just going to die all the same tonight when the infiltrators choose targets (unless he is one).

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i change my vote to cloud

17. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

= Cloud: 8, CPat: 9, aaa50: 2 ??

Ikalx stood up, flicked his wooden bowl into the air, and punched it, sending it careening into the wall. "I don't need to stinkin' vote, do I? You heard what I said." He lowered his hand and sighed. "Alright then, if I must be part of this shit, then lets stir it up." He cackled. "Maybe we can hang both the bastards, eh? Elitist sixth-division prick and whoever that other guy is..."

"So my vote is..." Ikalx point at cloud. "Sorry mate, nothing 'gainst ya, but if I gotta cook a turkey, then I like a lotta meat...and two's better than one."

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

god you guys are so dump

19. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I r so dump, what is this I don't even :confused:

Cool, well I get to see the moon then I guess, that's cool -_-

20. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Ok, according to my count we have this situation, which is slightly complicated by the fact that aaaaaa50 made several conditional statements and Foxy didn't clearly state his vote:

Votes for Cloud: 8
    blizzerd, Cloud, McGyver, ScardyBob, Cpatton, Shadow, complete_, Ikalx

Votes for Cpatton: 7
    Grantrithor, Varbles, Brutos, Kane, Mageknight, Deadpool, aaaaaa50(?)

Votes for aaaaaa50: 2
    Sandbag, Nattaboy

Votes for complete_: 1
    Rolsen

No Votes / afk: 2
    Communism, Foxy(?)