Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Do the engineers not know eachother then? lame.

Lol, last round the infiltraitorz knew eachother, do they not this round? *facepalm*.

2. Empty

Empty Member

Well if the engies know eachother they have a massive advantage, with the scouts, not so much.

3. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

I truly think i need protection MUCH MORE urgently than Cpatton.

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Id like to state that there is a way of BCCing the names in the pm field, effectively hiding them from anyone else receiving the message

5. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

... ok.

Any particular reason why? XD. Obviously the infils were votin me to die so -_-

EDIT: Wow. i just realized this isn't the OOC thread *facepalm*.

6. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

anyone notice that pafpafpaf is fapfapfap backwards?

I like how this group works. The poor guy who found the body is probably in the mess hall, describing the scene. He'll have said something like "So I imagine this rat bastard just snuck up behind him, a shadow would have fallen over the commander and then... Blammo" There would have been a hushed silence.

"whoa hold up" says one of the more apparently clever soldiers... "I hear clouds... cause shadows"

Cloud notices someone is staring at him, and when he looks up from that guy's face the whole room is. He opens his mouth to interject

"whoa, come on now guys... that's a tenuous link.... half the names in list probably project shadows.... seriously can we stop with the staring..."

30 minutes later... paffpaffpaff.

Tomorrow we had better kill shadow. THAT is the obvious target, not cloud!

7. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

paffpaffpaff? Don't you mean fapfapfap?

Feudian slip from Empty, but I like the idea that we killed Cloud with our carbine penises.

Also, in real life, no one would be named Cloud, so your analogy is not entirely realistic, it is still keeping sfanticifal elements -_-. Amusing none the less. then again, Cloud did pretty much say "HERF DERF Can I die pl0x? -_-"

8. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

:confused:

Altering the votes? That`s not very democratic ... :cry:
    Anyway congrats for wasting a vote on cloud, it was too obvious that he was just a base crew member...

9. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Fuck srsly? damn, I don't know why I thought that was cloud.

I did originally mark myself with C and cloud with CL, :S sry Kane.

I'd recommend Empty shoot me, but after I made that tally, Foxy did finally solidify his vote for cloud. So I guess I was still a vote ahead.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ikalx leans over the shovel, exhausted from digging. "I know you don't wanna hear it, but I figure if i'm gonna put a man in the ground, I'll be damn sure he gets into the ground properly." He tossed Cloud's rank badge and the Brenodi cross on the rock that served as a headstone and began to pray.

"From the plains of Jekotia to the mountains of our homeland, through the winding paths of the old city, the wind blows...and this world mourns. Today, we have lost another comrade and our brother Cloud is taken into the arms of the earth mother. From the land we came, and to the land, we return."

Ikalx patted the headstone and wrenched the shovel out of the ground. "I'll make sure Patton was worth savin', and that you din't die for nothin'."

11. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Cpatton couldn't sleep, and left his room to return to Clouds grave. However little he had known him, he felt somewhat attached to him. Afterall, they were both being voted to a quick death.

I'll see you all in hell.

Cloud's last words played over and over in his head, causing him to grip his pistol harder as he exited the barracks and headed to the grave.

It left a sour taste in his mouth: Cloud himself had assured Cpatton of his innocence, but Cpatton knew he himself was just as innocent. The only reason Cpatton voted for loud was because he had already lost it.

Cloud had voted for Cpatton, then for himself, and in the process had implied his own special status, already making him a target to be killed in the cold, windy night... Cpatton shivered

Damn it all, it's fucking cold. Cpatton thought. he tried to focus on it, trying to distract himself from the all too bitter words of the executed comrade as he climbed the crest of the low 'gravehill', and the gravesite came into view on the other side.

In Brenodi religious traditions, graves are always placed on elevated plots. Usually, nearby hills are either reserved for gravehills, or if no hills exist, one is artificially created. Here in this canyon, there were no hills, and the walls were for the most part, unscalable. The closest thing they could find was a bit of steep earth to the north that ended in a small cliffhang in the side of the canyon. It wasn't really a hill, but in war such things are often considered trivial.

When the grave came into view, he saw Ikalx had just finished it, and was facing away from Cpatton, tossing something over the gravestone. The harsh wind blew traces of what Ikalx was saying to Cpatton
    "Jekotia... homeland... inding ass,.... Today, ...Comm... our brother Cloud is taken into the arms of the earth mother." Cpatton caught the last bit as he approached the grave and the wind died for just a second, before starting up again. Cpatton relaxed his pistol hand as he got closer to the grave, and Ikalx bent over and placed his hand on it.

The wind came back for just a second as Ikalx spoke one more time.
    "I'll make sure Patton... that you din't die for nothin'"

Cpatton tightened for a split second, but relaxed as he sighed, "Amen." Ikalx was startled, turned his head, but said nothing. He turned back and both of them stared at the grave, watchiung as the wind blew some of the loose dirt over the Brenodi Royal Cross.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

tl;dr

manly tears

13. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

During the extremely touching scene, a really loud snore comes from Nattaboy. Don't ask how it got out there. But it did. And it totally ruined the sombre atmosphere of remembrance that was building up.

Nattaboy then rolls over in his bed and mumbles "sheep... so many... sheep... oh hey, a steak. nice!"

14. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Kane watched the scenery outside of the barracks, he wasn`t quite sure anymore about everything,

he started making attempts to scream out at everyone for votekilling the most innocent among them just to prove how strong the impact of these NF guys on their minds were,

he though
    "I must be standing together with a group of madmen who lick for blood, who unscrupulous votekilled one of us, while facing NF scum around me ... HOW DARE THEY! ...
    Why didn`t Cpatton stop this? And, why, Foxy also ... why did he start this insanity? ... WHY? ...
    But I also didn`t stop this, I`m also only a madman under madmen, I need to go on, ... I need to bear with it ... I have not to loose my mind now ...

Poor Cloud never aimed at the enemy during battles, he always shot into the air as if he wanted to greet his buddies in heaven, he would never had harmed anybody, now he`s back among them, in a city on clouds ...

may he rest in peace, I don`t have any hopes anymore to see him again, noone of us should have, we all have now blood on our hands, ... innocent blood ..."

After hearing everyones excuses he wondered himself bitterly
    "... shadows huh? What a bad joke, everything is causing shadows ...
    beside ... shadows itself, they only cause ... fear and pain ... what an irony ..."

He barely stopped his teares coming out ...

15. Empty

Empty Member

No further PMs since yesterday.

Waiting..
    Waiting.......
    Waiting...

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

engies dont revive shadow

17. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

I am the infiltrator and I activate my meganuke which kills you all.

GG.

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Suddenly Grantrithor woke up. "huh what, waht happen, the sheep are running amiss!" He had a quite insane dream in which sheep were attacking the barracks, and one flew over the moon which caused a shadow. He looked down, he was still sitting on the chair with sheep wool all around him. Grantrithor picked up his gun and went over to door to begin his guard duty.
    "thank god no one has died yet from my not being at my post!"
    Grantrithor could see far ahead cpatton and Ikalx standing over what must be a grave, judging by the cross on top of the rock.He gripped his pistol tightly as he heard whispering. Could it be wind? or something far more sinister...

DUN DUN DUN

19. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Indeed, something far more sinister floats on the wind...

*SNOOORRE*

20. Empty

Empty Member

Yeah, a sinister lack of sinister actions.