Infiltration: Black Ops Field Training

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Empty

Empty Member

and votes closed

2. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Fuck this round. GGWP

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

well way to out yourself? plz dun target me

4. Drag0wn

Drag0wn Member

Have fun killing base crew :P

This game was hella boring, I don't work in this years of back-drama filled game.

5. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I told you I wouldn't as long as you don't vote.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

and i never did. i have trust problems though

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  7. Empty

Empty Member

The vote came to a close and Dragown was dragged to the front.
    "Any last words?" asked Devourawr.
    Dragown was silent. Devourawr pulled out his pistol and executed Dragown on the spot.

Before Dragown had even hit the ground, Predator had drawn his own weapon and trained it on wealthysoup. He squeezed the trigger and wealthysoup collapsed immediately.

Candles reacted immediately and bolted for the exit. Devourawr took two shots and one missed while the other slammed into Candles' leg. He stumbled, but made it out of the room and slammed the door.

Amidst the confusion complete_ had readied his knife and charged at Devourawr, but Predator was too quick and quickly dispatched complete_ before he could cover the distance.

Candles gasped in pain and limped away from the building, leaving a trail of blood. The infiltrators had made their move earlier than he'd expected, and it was a bloodbath. He swore under his breath as he made it into the infirmary. He slammed open the supply cabinet doors and searched desperately for bandages.
    "Why didn't I bring my sidearm today?" he muttered to himself as supplies were tossed left and right. At least he spotted bandages and some painkillers.
    D.D.D. stepped into the room.
    "Oh thank fuck you're alive D." Candles said, as he tightened the bandage.
    "They killed Drag, and they got wealthy too. I'm pretty sure complete_ is down as well. Still, we have a shot, you're a medic right? Help patch me up and we'll make a break for it on foot." Candles continued.
    "They have a message for you, Candles." D.D.D. said, almost robotically.
    "Huh?"
    "Thanks." D.D.D. said, as he slammed a scalpel into Candles' throat. Blood burst forth and he collapsed to the ground.

"Good work D." Predator smiled and patted him on the back.
    Devourawr was much more serious.
    "I'm afraid we can't afford to leave any evidence however, and you're still a liability. The device isn't working as well as planned."
    Devourawr pulled out his pistol.
    "Excellent work. You won't be forgotten."
    D.D.D. didn't even flinch.

Game Over
    Infiltrators Win

Super fast debrief:
    Base Crew Mechanics:
    Base crew had 3 riflemen, 3 scouts and 3 engineers. Each player had a different number of 'charges', 1 2 and 3. The layout was:

1 MetalSmith
    2 Wealthy
    3 Mcgyver

1 LordDz
    2 DDD
    3 Trickster

1 Ikalx
    2 iMacmatician
    3 complete_
    There were 4 infiltrators

Spartacus
    Metruption
    Predator
    Devourawr

The infiltrators had the ability once per game to mind control a single player rather than kill them. They mind controlled DDD.

Game breakdown:

The Good
    The charge system worked really well and I think was pretty balanced, the multiple groups forming ended up working nicely, although a few players did more harm than good with their limited roles (metal smith and ikalx's plays were both very confusing) but overall I feel like it went well. Infiltrators had a facesmashing start, but base crew began to turn it around until well...

The Bad
    Mcgyver dying was pretty much the nail in the coffin for base crew, complete and mcgyver had united and it pretty much would have been a steamroll from there, but unfortunately well, I gave a rather bullshit clue and mcgyver died before he could do anything useful, due to a clue that was to do with, well...

The Ugly
    The mind control was bad, DDD wasn't happy and DDD also lightly backstabbed his new infil allies (I'm not blaming him, the timing was pretty beautiful I must admit, but it's a flaw I should have thought of)
    Because DDD changed his vote at the last moment, an infil died that wouldn't have, which caused infils to take a serious hit and nearly cost them the game. I'm not blaming DDD, he'd just been teamswitched and probably didn't even intend to hurt the infils, but that's how it happened. I blame myself for this because honestly switching teams is a poorly thought out mechanic and I shouldn't have done it, but it's done now so that's that.

Overall, I'd say this was a good game. In future however, I'd like it if people don't grief by failing to vote and trying to kill themselves (complete and wealthy, you still could have won if you'd played intelligently. I can't and won't punish the behaviour but it's a bit mean, especially because I had to drag it out 2 days longer since base crew could have won, but needed a perfect majority to kill their targets, but I can't call the game until the point of no return)

Anyhow, GG, well played all.

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

see u lied

9. Empty

Empty Member

deadposting is ok now

10. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

My rage was palpable.

http://pastebin.com/pre0EeiT

11. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Yeah sorry, I kind of forgot everyone dies if infils win. The last target was going to be Candles so Soup and You survive(the two that wanted to commit suicide). But oh well.

I'm really sorry for everyone I lied to and I hope you guys aren't angry with me.

God damnit DDD

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

surprised to see you say that we could've won, because we couldn't. even though i was almost sure devourawr was infil, i was never gonna scout him. i was only ever going to target either metalsmith or candles. I chose metalsmith because i suspected some weird mechanic for this game (yes i said i scouted candles but that was just troll bullshit. i guess you could say it even helped more because imac died afterwards, proving candles is base).

after that i cant be held liable for shit because nobody bothered to vote in the last day, noone bothered to point out that both devourawr and ddd claimed to be engineers. dragown never bothered to vote ever even though he was active. candles hurt us by voting mcgyver. metalsmith fucked us even more afterwards

ban pred for dupe accounts

13. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Litterally hate u

14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Destroyer! You shared our intimate moments with your dirty infil friends? I feel so raped! :(

Also, the knives were Crocodile Dundee clues and pointing to Devo? That would be so awesome.

15. Empty

Empty Member

The last 2 days infils were one or two votes off majority so by abstaining you made it virtually impossible to kill them.

Just because you don't know for sure who an infil is doesn't mean you can't kill them, following peoples behaviour and eliminating suspects based on logic works fine.

I'm not saying it's your fault they lost, but it resulted in 3 extra days I had to run that were foregone because you weren't going to even try, which isn't fair on me or the other base crew who weren't dead yet.

16. ImSpartacus

He voted for me in day 2.

I nearly got voted off in day 2 because of random votes. No one ever noticed.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

maybe i abstain because im one of two active players that is 100% trustworthy? if theres three votes for dragown then im gonna wait for two people to vote for devourawr or predator until i ever vote.

e: and i will say i was actually gone when metalsmith died, but i wouldve let him die anyways

18. ImSpartacus

There are few constants in this world, but Lamer is always angry. There are no exceptions.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

this was yesterday spartacus

20. ImSpartacus

All I see is

and a pitiful humblebrag.

Nothin but mad, mad a little more mad.