infantry "pick up" revive

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OuNin, Mar 7, 2015.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

sounds like a decent and reasonable approach.
    not new either. wasn't it like that already or was it one of those things planned but never finished?
    its easy to lose track ^^

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  2. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

In some version there was separate armors for jeeps, apcs, and tanks, though lights, meds and heavies shared the same armor I think. It looks like that in 2.24 scripts and probably earlier I would think, it was probably changed to being one armor for everything due to the plate system automatically scaling things and just to make changes easier. Let me tell you, making one small change across 6 different armors isn't exactly fun.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

it might have not been resists but rpgs dealing damage based on what they hit (should be about the same outcome)

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Yeah, I thought RPG's already had chassis-based damage :confused:

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I remember it being said when upgrade rpgs were a thing it was first changed to when you got meds or heavies you would automatically research advanced rpgs, so people didn't have to take time out to research it and it would scale grens to what's in the field. Then it was changed to simply increase rpgs to what advanced rpg research did from the start, which is what we have right now. Let me go check though, I might be wrong.

Edit:Yeah I'm wrong. I see no mention of advanced rpgs being removed from research but I can see that rpgs were buffed several times over the patches. Still I see nothing stating heavy chassis receives more damage from rpgs or any infantry weapon.

Currently there's nothing doing increased damage to different chassis.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015